Spot the lie

Attached: topkek.png (1855x1063, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/apple.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotchu family

Attached: the lie.png (84x77, 2K)

Spotted it

Attached: F314A97C-311A-447C-B4A7-64C2F78D271C.jpg (81x106, 4K)

>Privacy
>iOS
Yeah...

something something muh secret icloud loli pics

>news article about an apple security flaw

oh no lets all buy a quality Xiao Xiao android phone instead

the end goodbye

Without icloud its more secure than android.

why is everything now a fundamental human right? you are entitled to nothing except for being equally recognized as a human being. it doesn't mean you are going to do the things you need to do to be a successful human being

I think it is "Apple believes". Corporations are incapable of belief.

Their products aren’t free...

>privacy isn’t a hunan right, but everyone with a pulse owning a firearm is
conservashits

Wrong. Privacy and guns are human rights just as much is everything else in the bill of rights, nothing more, nothing less. so that we can protect ourselves form communist filth like yourself.

holy shit Xiao Xiao has its own Wikipedia page

Privacy

>firearms are bad because blacks kill other blacks with them in record proportions

this desu

>not wanting to get shot while at church, in class, or seeing a movie makes me a communist

>>not wanting to get shot while at church, in class, or seeing a movie makes me a communist
Learn how to handle a gun you limpwristed pussy. Either that or don't hang around Jews, because a lot of school shooters end up being Jewish, funny ehough.

Attached: 89f.png (500x378, 308K)

delete this

mhmm

Attached: Prism_slide_5.jpg (700x525, 86K)

Applel is unironically one of the least concerning comparign to all the other botnets

So now I have to spend $600 on decent pistol just so people like you can continue playing army.

hmmmm

Attached: PRISM_Collection_Details.jpg (700x525, 88K)

>apple was the last of the 9 biggest megacorps to join the jewing program
Point still stands

Prove him wrong

>6 years ago
your point is rejected

>So now I have to spend $600 on decent pistol just so people like you can continue playing army.
Your choice faggot. What, do you want the government to subsidize your own personal responsibility? How much of a weak beta pussy can you possibly be? Grow a pair, get a job, and stop being such a sensitive little bitch. I know a thing or two about how the criminal underworld operates, and you gated community dwelling momma's boys would have a stroke if you knew what kind of shit went on behind your back while you were posting on Reddit in high school. Also, the game.

Attached: 1536614699394.png (906x1300, 910K)

it's still a botnet

Attached: 1531092806612.png (800x600, 144K)

It still cares about the user privacy the most

lmfao if you actually believe this
stallman.org/apple.html

Attached: 1535681007935.jpg (907x830, 104K)

>thinks mass shootings are a rare occurrence and not just a media hyped event that is absolutely astronomically rare and that shooting violence in the us isn't statistically only high because blacks and Mexicans.

You're actually fucking retarded. US white murder rate is almost exactly that of canada, Belgium etc.

Zero functionality

If they cared about privacy then would have never done it.

Anyhow, everything Apple makes is non-free so there's no way to tell if they're a botnet or not. Only free-software cares about your privacy and freedom.

I love this

Spread the word

Tax avoidance

Apple practices tax avoidance using loopholes and lobbying.

Apple pioneered techniques for avoiding the US corporate tax (even though it is far too low) in order to pay next to no tax.

The loopholes that Apple uses would be closed, if not for the political power of business. "Free trade" treaties give business increased power to block such changes, so we must abolish them to break business's power.

The Apple CEO met with the troll and said: "Tim Cook from Apple, I'm here to talk to the President-elect about the things we can do to help you achieve your stated goal."

This text was transcribed from a video recording. I can't offer a reference because the web site requires nonfree Javascript code.

Cook was angling for a big tax cut for multinational businesses.

Apple Avoided $40 Billion in Taxes (by lobbying for a tax cut). Now It Wants a Gold Star?

how is this bad? the government wastes your tax money anyway. why should you pay more money than you are legally required to?

Text/message, email, call people. If you do more than that u want to be raped security wise. Phones are risky.

>iOS has always been designed with built-in encryption

How do people like these not break down every time they step outside thinking the entire world is out to kill them?

This post should be the textbook definition of mental gymnastics

Attached: avatars-000156308267-zr59y8-t200x200.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>Xiao Xiao has its own Wikipedia page

Attached: 1532845115381.jpg (330x328, 21K)

Without GApps and Google play services, it's more private than iOS.
Zzzzzzzz

>wanting to impose upon the freedoms of the individual, for the interests of the collective, and providing the state with a monopoly on violence makes me a communist
Yes actually, it does.

As soon as you try to have all this extra “utility” over an iphone you lose security.

Really no matter which you have the goal should be to use phones for as little as possible

FUNDAMENTAL
HUMAN
RIGHTS

Attached: islave-meme-apple-iphone-6.jpg (761x640, 75K)