Real question

have you ever fallen in love? how did you get over your first love?

Attached: 1478368609128.jpg (480x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lF3s3NAlY6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but WOW, I have now.

This isn't tech related you fucking moron

yeah, with time.

Love is a positive feeling, why should one try to get "over" it

I've never loved, not even in a familial sense. If my family died I don't think it would affect me very much to be honest.
Maybe if both my parents died at once, but only because then I'd have to deal with a bunch of shit like finding somewhere to live since I live in their basement.

Stop posting trap shit on this fucking forum.

Faggot.

i have once before, never again

Jow Forums is a trap forum

Attached: MH2nnbU.png (500x491, 552K)

Yes lad

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (320x213, 17K)

Attached: Nickelback_-_Never_Again_-_CD_cover.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Yeah I did, to my right hand. Still happily engaged for 25 years now. Fuck roasties, you can only love yourself. My parents too, I'd die for 'em.

(((Jow Forums))) is a trap forum.

she was want more than $1 per day
i say - good bay, cant give it while niggers in Africa on starvation
now im in Africa

Chuckled audibly, underrated shitpost.

Edge lord

Feel that way if you'd like but it's true.
I haven't even had a friend in roughly a decade.

Why don't you just end it?

End what?

Yes, but Jow Forums is not the correct place to discus it.

It all you, dumb tripfag.

Why would I kill myself? Here's my reasoning on why I wouldn't:

If I live, there's always a chance of having good feels.
If I die there is zero chance of having good feels.
Easy choice to not kill self.

>how did you get over your first love
You fuck someone else.

but i wanted to ask Jow Forums people because they are relatable

Made me chuckle, faggot. Nice

No I've only fallen in lust.

Yes, but if you Kys now, you never have to suffer bad feelings, and you never have to "grow up" and make hard decisions a bit later in life when you're forced to provide for yourself.

please stop talking about suicide in this thread, this thread is about love

Only mentally ill people seriously consider suicide.

Suicide is for total fags imo and I'm a cool guy so I've never even considered it even when I was very fucking depressed.
The most I ever considered was "disappearing" and just being a hobo somewhere.

and btw I got over the depression (it was caused by anxiety which I somehow managed to mostly get rid of)

Depression is temporary and pretty rare even for anxious alcoholics.

If you feel like that more than a few weeks its usually a psychiatric disorder.

It was about 2 years; finally got one some pill that made me into a zombie. Like nothing made me feel awful but I also realized I didn't find any joy in anything so I rebelled and told people I was taking it but actually threw it away and then I magically felt better.

fuuuuck 2 years?
I mean, is that the kind of depression where you cry for no reason and just lay down or the kind where you are just sad and lonely.

Because for a long time I thought I was depressed and then actually got depressed for a few weeks and it fucking sucked ass, woke up crying a few times, just felt all fucked up like i was coming down from bad drugs or something.

a tripfaggot with autism, who would have thought

>is that the kind of depression where you cry for no reason and just lay down or the kind where you are just sad and lonely.
Neither, just felt so overwhelmed by everything all the time. Like something as simple as going upstairs to get a drink would make me panic. I was in college for half the time and the thought of leaving my dorm room would make me panic and sometimes cry. I would sleep about 12 hours of my day and then just rice my desktop until I was tired enough to go back to sleep. Once I missed a class each semester I would just never go back because I was so afraid - somehow still got a C in my Network Storage class despite never going to it or doing any of the work, nice. Once I left college after a big sappy email to my mom I just riced my desktop and stayed in my room at home and made over 9000 piss bottles.
Maybe it all came down to me going off to college and realizing I wasn't as smart as they told me I was my whole life, idk. Currently re-enrolled in a community college full time and working full time as well with no sign of depression in sight. I'm feeling good looking at my classmates that are too dumb to install and use something VirtualBox and I'm helping them all out.

Attached: Capture.png (1729x663, 115K)

Honestly that just sounds like you were anxious because you were being forced to do shit you didn't want to do.

idk man
It lasted a long time and was really hard. Something clicked and I'm fixed. Lost 100 pounds, no assignment in school this semester under 100% score, etc.

Shame I'm an old piece of shit now but no doubt I can overcome it when it comes time to get a real (non-retail) job.

I am battling what I think might be low tier alcoholism tho, I get drunk before and after work every day but I'm still functioning so hopefully it's ok.

You made this thread worth visiting.
Sage, report, repeat on the other 5 clones of this thread.

A lot of people use alcohol as a coping mechanism, I have, most of my family has at some point.

I'm glad you were at least honest with your parents and then decided to do things on your own terms, doing things because you think its what you are supposed to do and not what you actually want is a really shitty thing.

Working 40+ hours and drinking every day is an improvement over failing college classes and lying to your family. Alcoholism sucks but until you have something else that makes drinking inconvenient it is what it is.

TECHNOLOGY

>Alcoholism sucks but until you have something else that makes drinking inconvenient it is what it is.
yep can't wait for fucking summer temps to LEAVE so I can get back to hiking, I was alcohol free for about a year while I lost all my weight and learned I fuckin love hiking but it's just been too hot and bug-filled to be enjoyable lately.
>pic is my hikes this year before it got too hot

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1440, 1.77M)

>post stupid normalfag shit thread
>tripfags being fags as usual
>abloo bloo im so depres pls atention :(((
fucking retards kill yourselves

Attached: sa.jpg (542x540, 62K)

I fucking love hiking, being in the woods is cathartic.
Eat shit, being able to function with crippling anxiety isn't a joke and if more people would talk about it there wouldn't be so many people suffering.

Why would I kill myself? Here's my reasoning on why I wouldn't:

If I live, there's always a chance of having good feels.
If I die there is zero chance of having good feels.
Easy choice to not kill self.

I also lost all my weight through hiking. I gained all 50 lbs back though as a result of severe anxiety that was almost crippling. Fuck my stupid brain for doing that to me. The insomnia almost made me kill myself.

Luckily, I started hiking again despite summer temps and yeah, I sleep good every night now. Blood pressure is perfect, above average heart health now and generally better outlook on life. Not to mention the massive endurance I have now, could easily beat every last person at work in any sort of endurance hike/walk/jog.

I fully recommend hiking.

what terrifies me is that if I ask a girl to be my girlfriend she will ask me what that means/entails and I will be
speechless

Oneitis moron.

It means you are sexually attracted and want to spend time with them.

Are you fucking 12?

So true, no one I know understands what it is to really suffer with issues like anxiety or depression.

Just telling my friend about it one time in the car on a long road trip was so fucking cathartic. Even though he didn’t really understand, just talking about it helped a lot.

T_T, just autistic

Nice, there's just something so comfy about being away from everyone on the trail. Even if you pass some normies it's not a big deal just hold a hand up to wave or nod your head, no biggie. Even an autist can do it.

but fuck Chad's cairns btw
youtube.com/watch?v=lF3s3NAlY6s

Heh, sorry Chad and your two Stacies, nothing personell hehehehe

It's been like a year and I still think about my ex. There's a girl in my class that I hang out with but I just don't feel the same way about her as my ex, she's also not as hot.

I'll give you a good tip then.

Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend, it isn't realistic.

You ask if they want to go do something together just the two of you. Then whatever happens happens, you don't even need to think of it as a date, just two people killing some time. If you start making out then you can say something stupid like does this mean we are a couple? spoilers: unless she is a huge slut, yes, it does.

i dont i just die inside a little each minute knowing i will never be with her, its been 5 years

As someone with pretty severe depression and anxiety, tripfags really should kill themselves.

I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemies but I really don't feel bad for you.

Attached: 1521057294518.jpg (499x499, 191K)

I'll be your friend nigger-chan

Yes and you don't you learn to live with it. It hurts the first months and then you'll realize you should juste live your life and you'll eventually meet new people. Your spirit must be strong. Also practice a lot of sport. It will help

I don't want friends, nigger. Friends means social obligations which is trash tier.

I married her. EZ.

fpbp

what the fuck did i just read

>I've never loved, not even in a familial sense. If my family died I don't think it would affect me very much to be honest.

>and I'm a cool guy

>I don't want friends, nigger. Friends means social obligations which is trash tier.

Yeah I dunno you kind of sound like a dick my man.

Attached: 273747488261.jpg (1075x1430, 125K)

The overwhelming amount of "women in tech" being trans has convinced me that biological women are inherently less competent with technology.

Yes.

I got over my first love (after 1 year of being sad. Long time, I know) at 21 when I met a big ass double D 32 year old high school teacher whom I ended up in a "relationship" with. Very shallow relationship since all we did was fuck 3-4 times a day, and we werent really compatible personality wise (she wanted to settle down and was of that "older generation" mindset, I was still in uni). Anyways, going over to her place and fucking like rabbits every weekend was pretty dope, especially since she had a thicc body and let me try all sorts of things like pounding her ass and she even brought a friend over one time. I dont think Ive emptied as much cum into anyone as I've done to that woman. Creaming her pussy 4 times a day for 1 year. Nowadays at 27 I cant even be bothered to fuck more than once every other day. It was weird, she was a total freak in bed but very oldschool outside of it.

i thought i did

i was wrong

There's definitely a genetic bias toward women not liking tech shit. It's not to say that women are all bad at it but it's fair to say most are. Same as saying most men are not that great at taking care of kids. It's not claiming that one sex is superior to the other, just that they're built differently.

Jow Forums - Technology

Reading your dialogue made me feel like I should leave 4chins 4eve

Inb4 But my 20 bux pass...