Aside from common sense, HTTPS Everywhere, full disk encryption, and using Linux...

Aside from common sense, HTTPS Everywhere, full disk encryption, and using Linux, what can I do to maintain my privacy from NSA/My ISP/Glow-in-the-dark spying?

Attached: image.png (200x356, 106K)

watching varg videos and live innawood

go innawoods

Tor for everything. Enjoy your captchas.

What are you hiding?

do normie shit over tor network.

I could ask you the same thing.

privacy doesn't exist anymore.
if someone wants to track you down, they can, no matter how many proxies you have. no matter if you use linux, tor, kali, vpn, incognito mode or whatever else you have of bells and whistles.
should you somehow manage to achieve 100% perfect privacy, guess what, you'll be more noticable than anyone else. imagine every person as a lightbulb on a grid and one of the bulbs go completely dark. you'll be instantly noticed.

besides, you can't erase everything you've done on the net in the past, and that's really all they need to know all about you.

welcome to the information age, fucko!

>if someone wants to track you down, they can, no matter how many proxies you have. no matter if you use linux, tor, kali, vpn, incognito mode or whatever else you have of bells and whistles.
That would be why all the countless terrorist attacks have been prevented all around the world, right? If it's so easy, wouldn't that be a worthwhile reason to exploit all the data?
>should you somehow manage to achieve 100% perfect privacy, guess what, you'll be more noticable than anyone else
Source? Oh, you don't need one, you have a light bulb analogy...

use a good vpn like mullvad and a script blocker like umatrix.

terrible analogy. even the most privacy conscious people will not stick out, because there are hundreds of thounds of others doing the exact same. vpns and tor do not make you stick out anymore.

>implying governments are interested in preventing terrorist attacks

The terrorist attacks over europe kinda go against the narrative that islam is the religion of peace they so want to push. Of course they are interested.

enrypt your email
stay away from social networks
only use open source software.

They also don't completely anonymise you. If the government is after you then there's really not much you can do. Complete anonymity online is impossible.

>That would be why all the countless terrorist attacks have been prevented all around the world, right?
For every terrorist attack that occurs there are dozens, if not hundreds that are prevented. So yeah, it does work. Do some research on a topic before spewing bullshit like that.

>>That would be why all the countless terrorist attacks have been prevented all around the world, right?
>For every terrorist attack that occurs there are dozens, if not hundreds that are prevented. So yeah, it does work. Do some research on a topic before spewing bullshit like that.
And yet no sources. Wouldn't it be common knowledge if the whole system is actually effective instead of BREAKING NEWS every week?

I want to fug Megumin

>HTTPS everywhere
That's good for encrypting password data from being sniffed, but it isn't deepstate proof.

this, everyone likes to talk about how many supposed attacks are prevented but none can produce any numbers or show that attacks are prevented at all

based and redpilled

Not to mention that Snowden said that was never the intention of online data mining/surveillance systems.