Hoovers are technology, what's your favourite hoover?

Attached: 81lL+P3eheL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dirt-Devil-Scorpion-Corded-SD20005RED/dp/B002D47XOM
thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-cordless-stick-vacuum/#what-about-the-dyson-cyclone-v10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in the USA we call them vacuum cleaners

Hoover is just a brand here (and a president, and a dam too)

>Hoover is just a brand here
lol maybe you don't call xeroxes as xeroxes as well?

What is a Hoover?

Attached: 0086171_miele-brilliant-complete-c3-vacuum.jpg (700x700, 271K)

Like a Ziploc for Kleenex's

In my country we have niggers sweep the floors

Photocopier

Kek.

Attached: Dyson Cyclone V10.jpg (1200x800, 77K)

Who bagless here ?

Your mom.

bugman tech

I've only had one.
Been with me for 15 years.

A Volta Bolido 1600w

Attached: 1_1_12352727.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Attached: 4488-xlarge.jpg (630x473, 30K)

>mom
It's mum.

I'd consider getting a cordless Dyson for the car. Not sure how good they are.

These cheap flimsy residential vacuums always crack me up. If you don't have a beater bar to agitate the carpet you're getting substandard cleaning.

Attached: nilfisk-cp-spectrum.jpg (800x800, 33K)

pre eu cucking bosch roxx is the only good bagless vacuum cleaner I've ever seen.

Attached: 1505872440888.jpg (978x1200, 72K)

The Sebo dart is industrial grade and costs less than the meme tier Dyson. It's made in Germany too.

Attached: Sebo Dart.jpg (1000x887, 30K)

you faggots don't even own Fantoms

Attached: Fantom_0713-500.jpg (500x485, 201K)

i have a james. it sucks.

What this guy said. Vacuums without a rolling agitator don't pick up dirt embedded in carpet. Only use those on hard surfaces.

>muh beater bar
>says residental vacuums are shit, despite the fact that most commercial vacuums are just older designs with a new coat of paint.
t. boomer collector

My father has this one. It's an actual pleasure to clean with this one. I own a shitty bagless because I don't have carpet so getting a good hoover is not worth it, but the day the shitty one dies I'll bite the bullet und get me some Miele action.

Attached: 1534637491916.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>cleaning

I didn't have an overbloated budget, so I couldn't afford some fancy shit like a Dyson, but I got myself a decent machine that ticks all the boxes: cyclonic separation, three A on the European Energy Label (energy efficiency, hard surfaces performance, and most importantly on the dust emission since it has a HEPA 13 filter) , a turbo brush, and costs under 100€
It has only one major problem, the hose isn't very long, and a minor one, the wheels don't turn well on my floor and end up just sliding, but overall for what it costs it's a great vacuum.

Attached: original-85-2.jpg (1489x2000, 178K)

Attached: kirby.jpg (736x981, 108K)

>inhaling your own scrotum flakes

I got a dyson V6 brand new (private seller like I buy my iPhones (probably stolen)) and I've had it for ages now. Dyson V8 came out THEN V10 which I guess is recent, but Dyson with the times Coz they don't make corded vaccum anymore. Any corded vaccum is old as shit. Yeah anyway that's my 2c

Anyway Check out these nigger dolls my mum has lmao pretty sure they are collectables these days

Attached: 966ECCBA-E998-4A28-86CB-0655913DD052.jpg (1833x1803, 780K)

HeNry FuCKiNg OveRDosEs

All vacuum cleaners are shit. Especially the new ones in the EU. I just bough a cheap piece of shit and it's exactlyx the same as my old 350€ cleaner.

dysons are overpriced feelgood trash: the iphones of vacuums
they're for people with more money than sense

My wife

You posted it :)

Battery powered vacuums are never going to be as powerful as a corded one. Imagine you're the engineer; there is an upper limit to the weight of the machine because 50 year old ladies have to push them around with their 50 year old lady arms. You can fit a bigger motor in the corded one because you don't have to leave room for the battery weight.

This thing right here
amazon.com/Dirt-Devil-Scorpion-Corded-SD20005RED/dp/B002D47XOM

Its a badass tiny vacuum. the power it produces is top notch. The torque of the motors is intense, its a bit hard to control while its running, kind of wants to jump out of your hands.
I keep one plugged in permanently cluttering my kitchen because its ultra handy to spot vacuum crumbs and suck up spiders. Pretty easy to vacuum the dryer lint catch instead of trying to delicately throw lint away. Its also nice to have a powerful small vac to clean out air filters from other tools and vacuums.

Attached: 71Yf+74SUPL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1131, 140K)

If I had to buy a vac for my floors? I'd be buying one of these used sanitaire commercial vacs that are all over craigslist. They do take bags, which kind of sucks I guess.

Attached: 00U0U_51hFgVOPozK_1200x900[1].jpg (675x900, 82K)

Those don't take bags, I spent a few years as a vacuum repairman for a janitorial company that exclusively used that exact vacuum you posted. You slide the metal clip off the top of the cloth bag and all the shit you vacuumed up is now open to the air, and you dump it out in the trash or whatever and breathe in a bunch of it. They're disgusting, but every single part of that vacuum is easily found for replacement. It's the most rebuildable vacuum ever invented.

we only call it a xerox if it's actually a xerox, otherwise its a printer/copyer

Panasonic best mechanics.

Attached: 1498647159674.jpg (2000x1521, 195K)

Dyson v10 is my dude. Cordless is so convenient.

Attached: u_10177739.jpg (1000x887, 25K)

And is also as expensive as an iPhone for no fucking reason. Dyson is really the Apple of electronic appliances.

their turbines are top notch tho

the miele c2 is on sale for under $400 at Bed Bath and Beyond with 20% off coupon which is p nice price

I hate all the damn "cordless" vacs these days fucking low power proprietary POS that have a short run time and forced obsolescence with the battery.

Bagless is nice, I can live with washing the stuff instead of changing dusty bags.

But the fucking battery vacs need to die.

>their turbines are top notch though

not really. dyson overall is a meme.

on the v10 specifically
thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-cordless-stick-vacuum/#what-about-the-dyson-cyclone-v10
>The Cyclone V10 has an advertised runtime of 60 minutes, which sounds impressive but applies only when there aren’t any motorized tools attached, on its least powerful suction setting. In our testing, we found that the V10 on this base suction mode sucked up on average 23 percent less debris than the V7 on its comparable setting. Dyson claims that the battery life on that base suction setting is 35 minutes, about 10 minutes longer than that of the older, now-cheaper, and stronger Dyson V8. (Though in one test, we were able to get the V10 to last for 50 minutes). It’s quite powerful on its medium suction setting, but then the battery life is only 27 minutes. On its most powerful suction mode, it is by far the strongest cordless vacuum we’ve ever tested, but we found that it runs for only seven minutes. We think it’s fair to say that when it comes to cleaning your floors, the V10 is not strictly better than the old V8. We don’t think it’s worth the increased cost while the V8 is still available.

also cordless in general doesn't have the suction of a good canister vac

and the dysons have shit airflow generally and fall apart

Attached: muhrug.png (630x982, 32K)

> I can live with washing the stuff instead of changing dusty bags.

bagged vacs have better suction overall and let less shit sucked up back into the air.

a good modern bagged vac will have a flap that automatically seals the bag as you open the vacuum cleaner to change it, so all the dirt and dust is sealed in the bag and not exposed as you're changing the full bag

I got mine brand new, still in box from private seller so saved hundreds, like I do with buying iPhones kek. Dyson do make retailers fix the price tho. Definitely over priced

And battery vaccum are powerful enough for 99.999% of dyson entire market. Imagine YOU being the engineer - we would still be getting around on horse and carriages

Fucking cunt NO SHIT battery aren't as powerful. That's why I got a fucking $3000 desktop instead of a laptop. Doesn't make all laptops shit or in any form incapable of performing 99.999% of the markets tasks

>Miele
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

I use a hepa filtered canister cyclone vac.
Those flaps on bagged vacs are still shit and lets dust leak out.

My vac can suck up a bowling ball, try to do that with a Dyson and it shuts off.

>dyson
>shit airflow
Oh look an airflow expert

Dyson is 30 years old. Selling 4 billion dollars of air flow products a year.

Did some installs on a Dyson boat, they hired cleaners that used Henry's.

This must be you then

Attached: AFB7FB0A-7DE8-41EF-BE1C-90916CBF555B.jpg (443x332, 21K)

dyson is an apple tier meme that makes garbage overpriced products. a lot of their products, like that hand dryer you see in bathrooms, aren't even original. Hitachi did it first and dyson copied them.

Attached: hp24.jpg (1024x850, 249K)