Rare Government Contractor Laptop

There is a government laptop from nearly 10 years ago that sells for almost 20k if it pops up online. I researched it the past year when I heard about it. There was at least one news article about it, and a ebay listing. Who knows the name of this thing?

Attached: 1497010734294.jpg (1108x1234, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72569351/
raptorcs.com/content/TLSDS3/intro.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nudes for info

Wouldn't recommend buying anything with a DoD or other TLA software load. Think it out.

well I don't plan on buying one for my personal use. I just am going crazy trying to find info one it because I brought it up to a friend. I am interested to see what tech is in it. It's like the subject has been memory holed. There is a good reason dated tech is selling for a shit ton of money.

I doubt you actually have nude.

I doubt the laptop actually has information.

I have the information you need. Nudes now.

Attached: 98221ebfefa8c48584ae77ca6f8559e7582d2f70361689a9cb8c23f32db021e1.jpg (233x255, 10K)

The laptop was/is(?) special, from what I remember, not because it was some CIA tier item, but because it had some pretty straightforward security, couldn't be hacked accessed with backdoors, something like that. Could be wrong. If you're doindoing really sensitive work you couipd probably achieve the same result with a pi-based processor and very strict internet access with one of those portable Japanese attennas.

>some chad got to pound the living fuck out of her with his 9 inch rod while sucking on those huge milkers
ITS NOT FAIR

if it has intel meltdown-ridden cpu, forget it.

This. People want this laptop because of the security it gives you. it has a model name. I can't remember. The IBM power(X) processors seem to the the best at security. No X86 backdoors. Look up Raptor Computers.

tone down that cuck fantasies

I believe you're talking about TPW laptops. They utilize specialized encryption hardware that isn't available to the general public. Most of the relevant information you'll need to start further research is in this archive I'm linking below. Do keep in mind that if you get one of these machines, you need to shut the fuck about it and never connect it to the internet. They are the property of the US DoD and if you live in the US they'll come knocking on your door asking for their shit back.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72569351/

Attached: 1536225999375.png (585x470, 25K)

milk truck arrive

Kek

THANKS dude. That is exactly what I was looking for. I learned about it from that very thread.

Attached: 1499011079608.jpg (1536x2048, 540K)

You won't find very much info on them. They're generic old Intel hardware in rugged casings, that would otherwise end up in a dump (and many of them probably do). By the way they aren't good for buttcoin mining and that guy was bullshitting.

Well I don't think I want one. I am curious about it. Are people willing to pay big bucks because it has hardware level encryption on the motherboard? No backdoors?

I am looking at the talos secure workstations. Those looking pretty fucking dope.

Attached: 1499821105813.jpg (1366x768, 113K)

>Are people willing to pay big bucks because it has hardware level encryption on the motherboard? No backdoors?
Yes, that's exactly why they go for so much. I'm really reaching here but I also think there's a possibility that there are state actors buying up these laptops, whether it's the US buying them back or a foreign power, both are possible. Why? Well, a nation like China may very well have hard disks that were encrypted using the hardware in a TPW machine, and perhaps that's the only device that can read that data in any capacity. So of course they'd want one. I'd imagine that hobbyists would also want them for personal use.

>I am looking at the talos secure workstations.
Those look great. They're using IBM POWER9 and they can run on 100% free software. They're a bit expensive, so be ready to shell out 3000-5000 good boy points or more. They're the most powerful non-x86 workstations that you can buy, and they really do kick ass for multi-threaded workloads. They're also the most powerful RISC workstations I've ever seen, and maybe the most powerful RISC machines ever made period.

Attached: 1496703079193.jpg (585x501, 41K)

actually the entry level Talos is only 2k senpai.

raptorcs.com/content/TLSDS3/intro.html

Attached: 1501455376791.jpg (640x799, 88K)

Huh, not bad. Still expensive but that's pretty damn good. Right now I have about $1200 that's in my toys and entertainment fund, so I might save up and grab one of those systems.

Attached: 1536028012832.png (500x500, 28K)

right on.

I also might get one some time next year. I am going to start a non for profit regarding censorship that might require a level of security I don't currently have.

Attached: 49TgM_.jpg (1242x1554, 200K)

Censorshipwatch.org

look it up a year from now. Senpai. You seem like a cool dude.

Attached: 1517823907316m.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

Thanks user. Good luck with your endeavors.

Attached: 1536410663263.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

>cropping out her feet

faggots GTFO

Where are the nudes, faggot?