What went wrong in 1996?

What went wrong in 1996?

Attached: 1530160149534.jpg (833x833, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b71rpN1iJKA#t=2m08s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1996
Matthew Perry got addicted to pain killers

topkek

>1996
Prince Charles and Diana, Princess of Wales get divorced.

I was sexually abused by my dad.

Eric Rudolph killed 1 person and injured 111 others at the Summer Olympics in Atlanta

Jennifer Aniston didn't sit on my then 22 year-old dick.

Jesus you're an old fuck

you'll be old one day too. it happens quicker than you think it will.

Can confirm. I woke up one day and was old, it crept up unexpectedly.

>i'll fix my life later
>i'll fix my life later
>i'll fix my life later
>i'll fix my life later
suddenly u old and close to death. entire life is a regret.

Then God have made a video compilation of you to watch in your afterlife.

hot.

i managed to neet myself into age 40

I know, I was just giving you shit. I'm "only" 24 but my friends and I often have conversations where we're talking about something that happened recently and then it's like "oh wait that was 6 years ago".

This is bullshit, how do I make time go slower?

Attached: 1534709965207.jpg (365x473, 66K)

you can't make time go slower, the older you get the more time accelerates because of the relative amount of time you've lived. 1 year is forever to a 2 year old because that's half your life and all of that. just use your time wisely, and don't put things off. i'm 32 and halfway feel like i wasted my 20s by joining the army and fighting in shitty wars. i didn't have the opportunity to go to college or get a good paying job because we were poor. i'm trying to rectify that right now, but it's hard to take college courses and have a job at the same time. do what you want to do with your life, and don't live it for others. i love my girlfriend but in some ways i made the mistake of living for other people, putting my own wants and needs after others. seriously young dudes, don't put everyone else's needs and wants above your own, and don't procrastinate about something you want to do or achieve. that's about the best advice i can give.

>2018
>she's still hot
damn

Attached: jennifer-aniston-in-next-magazine-new-zealand-march-2018-0[1].jpg (1200x1620, 184K)

i have yet to meet any of you hip old people. where are you hiding?

gay

Terry David was still working at Ticketmaster.

i think you mean cocaine

not really

"We totally can make it work with 4MB of RAM(tm)"

fraudulent and homosexual

The scary part is every year appears to go by faster.

She has a man face.

it's still pretty impressive how fucking fat Windows 95 is for the era (especially since 4MB machines were still pretty common)

Apple's System 7 is a fatass with 4MB of RAM, but I can (with great care -- I do have to fuck with memory allocation and not open terribly large files) open both Word and Excel under 7.5, and all on a machine with no virtual memory.
in contrast, consistently booting Windows 95 with only 4MB RAM is a world of struggle, let alone actually opening any programs
and I'm pretty sure having swap is mandatory, but there's little reason not to enable virtual memory

The problem is how they did it.
Many, many fixed sized tables shrunk to ridiculously small sizes that would crash the OS on overflow.

thanks for serving, and your post
I have people tell me I'm boring, which they're not wrong lol, it's just I study and read alot, and it takes up entire weeks. I just want to make a living at least

I'm almost 27 and this just hurts. I just wanted to fly planes and blow shit up but I instead spent like 8 years in a one sided relationship.

mostly EXPLORER.EXE

barely

youtube.com/watch?v=b71rpN1iJKA#t=2m08s

Attached: 1402340403450.jpg (640x472, 54K)

Not knowing what a stock was and getting my parents to buy some Amazon or Google stock when it came out. To think, we could've been all rich now and not worry about shit. (1 share of Amazon is going for 2K right now, damn it). I'm 35 btw.

you parents met, and 10 years later you were born

what