Ooga booga The Verge tries to build a PC

Ooga booga The Verge tries to build a PC.

Attached: D01DFBE4-4A3E-413A-AE97-DE89FB6AF47D.jpg (1976x1125, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pHu-3w3H1XE
hooktube.com/watch?v=pHu-3w3H1XE
mobile.twitter.com/StefanEtienne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/pHu-3w3H1XE

He’s talking about you Jow Forums

Attached: AF0C5638-936C-4C73-A201-ABC76F60D1B6.jpg (1242x1876, 300K)

>another shitty random eceleb thread
When will this stop?

>apply the CPU to the motherboard
>apply the thermal paste to the CPU
>apply the cpu cooler on top
This nigger should apply a bullet into his brains.

>youtu.be/pHu-3w3H1XE
hooktube.com/watch?v=pHu-3w3H1XE

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

>2018
>playing minecraft with a 2080ti

Seriously fucking normies never learn...

He's ironically correct. "Gaming communities" sure have become (((toxic))).

Attached: netflix jews writing blacked witcher video games.jpg (850x941, 590K)

Diversity Hires.
>hired based on race, religion, ethnicity, and/or gender
>not hired on skill level, nor experience
>accepted in college based on race, religion, ethnicity, and/or gender/ does not have to score nearly as high as anyone else to get accepted
>be stupid in college, still stupid after getting hired
>absolutely can not be trusted to do anything for the company
>tasked to do a simple how to video
>still fucks up
Muh racism.

>Why doesn't your company have more "minorities"!?
>Why doesn't your game have more POC NPCs!?
>Why the fuck is there a white family in your game?
>Why are you an evil Nazi!?
>Kill whitey.
Those zombies are amusing. The amusing part is that 99.9% of anti-white freaks are too low IQ to program a game so they have to beg, hate, and intimidate the high IQs to be spend time and creativity on the propaganda they want like slave cucks. Never give in. Play dumb and use dumb rhetoric about being a studio of inclusivity and rainbows. But behind the scenes do what the Jews do. They hire the tribe and never hire anyone who in the least bit exhibits the traits of enemies (SJWism). Also have high merit testing and weed out posers and run a smart ship.

Attached: white genocide jews iq affirmative action.png (714x644, 169K)

God, what a loser.

>PSU obviously mounted wrong way
>didn't know about dual channel RAM setups
>bukakke thermal paste
>forgot to put the 4th screw on the cooler mount
>claims he "fixed" his fuck ups in another take, had no time for reshoot
>finished build still has shit cable management
Sounds so stupid that it might be a publicity stunt. This has to be ironic, the dude is a PC gamer, and gamers KNOW how to build a PC, ESPECIALLY if they know the part names...

It's not because he is a nigger; it's because he is a cs major that he is retarded.

Attached: CS major builds a computer for verge.png (936x477, 78K)

They dont even mention fucking motherboard stand offs in a video meant to teach noobs how to build a computer its fucking pathetic

Attached: cognitive dissonance.png (1138x734, 478K)

Apple shills tries to build a PC. FTFY.

They could've gotten a guy that doesn't have a speech impediment to do this fucking video. He talks like he's been snowballing with the probably equally gay cameraman. Dude needs to learn how to fucking swallow his saliva when he's talking.

It's quite the pathology.

Attached: jews white genocide fellows twitter hate.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

"Antisemitism", the cool new word for merely revealing facts.

Attached: jews white genocide antisemitism.jpg (942x960, 113K)

jokes on him, minecraft can be very graphically intensive. with mods.

How’s he a eceleb?

He claims he’s a compsci student which is ridiculous if you watch that video.

Jew here. I don't like hardcore leftists who hate white people either, regardless if they're Jewish or not. But I don't like people who hate Jews and make bogus claims about how they're threatening the white race and stuff either.

>Being jewish unironically
Yikes
Off yourself

>compsci student
A lot of compsci graduates can't even do fizzbuzz. I don't know about him, he might be ok. The only thing clear is he's inexperienced with putting PCs together, so the question is how it came to be (((The Verge))) chose him...

6 million people didn’t die, schlomo.

Stupid using that shit for 60 years to progress your agenda, heeb.

Attached: 6D5ED202-F828-4629-93E3-950035F89E81.jpg (2048x2048, 441K)

He’s obviously a nigger and a diversity hire.

mobile.twitter.com/StefanEtienne

Check his twitter. He’s not even apologizing for the video and virtue signaling that people who are calling him out on that bullshit video are somehow racist and toxic.

Like no, nigger. Your video is trash and you should take it down.

They don't teach you how to build a computer in compsci

You'll never have these people label anyone else as an individual. Possibly with the exception of close family.

It's a reflection of their own belonging. No concern for themselves only the 'race'.

They don't realize how antithetical that view is to the periods they adore.

>bogus claims

their literal words out of their literal mouths aren't bogus claims

>Likes/Dislike disabled
>Comments disabled

How do you fuck up this bad?

>But I don't like people who hate Jews and make bogus claims about how they're threatening the white race and stuff either.
That's what they're doing. See all of those blues on Twitter? They're the tip of the iceberg of the type of people who own, write, and dictate almost all "American" media and Zionist war policy. The problem here is that you're not willing to examine the evidence of these facts, because it will be very inconvenient to admit the truth.

A few redpilled Jews talk about this and admit it after researching objectively. They're usually either conservative Orthodox or Christian-raised "Jews" (not identifying as secular or practicing Jews) but when they state facts Jewish media (ie. almost all media) crucifies them like they do the goyim.

Most Jews in both the secular and nonsecular identity have allegiance to the rootless pathology, and so they become chiefly responsible for trying to force diversity-genocide on the world's nations and having very low respect for other people and religions seen as competition. Jewish elites (International Finance) and pawns (communists) are in a 300-year game of establishing a one world government under Zion with no escape, by law, and so far it's working.

Attached: jews media news.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

Oy vey

Attached: BateSemitic.png (758x349, 571K)

Is there a list of everything he fucked up?

Black man here.

Y'all need to grow up. Seriously immature.

>talks in niggerbonics
>calls others immature

Let's tell him to play farm simulator with his 2080ti

Oy Gevalt

I hate white people too. They like blacks do not have to score as high to get into the same colleges as jews, and asians.
Honkies, and negroes are taking university seats away from jews, and asians.
Pls r8 comment. I would love some feedback.

I'm in the process of obtaining my first PC parts in a couple of days. What did he do wrong anons? Thanks only thing I noticed was the CPU thermal paste seemed excessive. What else did he fuck up on

Verge means penis in French

For what it's worth whenever I engage in jew bashing on these boards I refer only to the stereotypes associated with it and don't actually think jewish people are evil or all that different from me.

Verge is garbage.
The entire video is cringeworthy the excess paste is just the tip of the iceberg. He spends the entire video proving why he shouldn't have a job working with computers.

Good to know! Radical!

You're joking right? Whites and Asians are the most disadvantaged groups in the United States because of Jewish Affirmative Action policies and Jewish nepotism.

Attached: anti-white schools affirmative action iq white genocide.png (3764x1568, 391K)

Attached: white genocide affirmative action lsat school.jpg (1366x685, 265K)

Attached: affirmative action school.jpg (4179x4004, 2.53M)

Attached: mcat medical school affirmative action 2013, gender, femism, race.png (1168x339, 23K)

"White" people (who don't check a minority checkbox on purpose) have to score 150 points lower than asians, and jews for the same university seat user.

why are there so many videos on assembling PCs?
literally just look at the crappy pictures in the booklet that came with the motherboard
heck, all the other parts probably have a booklet too
too many retards nowadays that have to watch a video because they're too braindead to read for half a second
then again only gaming kids are assembling PCs now anyways, so that would explain it

Attached: lsat race scores blacks whites 2007-2014 affirmative action vs merit.png (768x649, 347K)

Hahahah

Attached: Untitled.png (1296x372, 19K)

>allen wrench
>wrench

do people really call it a wrench?

Schools with prestige were taken over by Jewish hierarchy. They selects other Jews for inclusion not because of merit and scores, but because of tribal affiliation. Schools like Harvard are elite mills of high status and influence on society. They aren't getting in because of scores.

Attached: Elena Kagan, jews, tribalism (harvard law schools).jpg (580x612, 95K)

videos are generally aids. I'd rather read an article instead of listening to a fat faggot talk for 30 minutes.

> Linux adopts a new CoC
> Jow Forums propaganda is all over the Jow Forums

Attached: jews schools affirmative action white genocide privilege.png (633x4845, 1.24M)

Attached: jewish privilege schools white genocide affirmative action.jpg (1275x1650, 255K)

yeah, whenever I watch a video for anything I usually skip to 2/5 a way in since people love to talk about nothing

>Schools with prestige were taken over by Jewish hierarchy. They selects other Jews for inclusion not because of merit and scores, but because of tribal affiliation.
Jews still have to score as high as Asians.

No, they don't. An overwhelming portion of them do not get in because of merit. They get in because of tribalist networking. It's the (((New American))) ticket to elite status.

I know right ?

Attached: gYuNw9z.png (1080x1080, 215K)

What if I told you that most "whites" in those schools are actually jewish, because its easier to get accepted as a white, and also, because the other jews leave you alone.

>An overwhelming portion of them do not get in because of merit.
>having to score over 100 points more on the SAT even being a legacy isn't "merit"
I hate to hurt your ego user, but you're nigger tier in thought process.

Then you would be telling me something untrue.

This is progressive, we should ban Gamers Nexus from Youtube because they are all white. And Canadian.

You're completely lying. I wonder why.