Jow Forums Linux Kernel Anti-SJW Corps

As referenced in , we need a Jow Forums watchdog thread for kernel development. Something where SJW insanity and the suchlike can be posted, collated, and centralized. Linus may be compromised. Examples of faggotry should be posted here. Keep an eye on the mailing list and on what goes into the codebase.

SJWs may have infiltrated Linux, but we can ensure that any damage they do becomes publicly known.

Attached: whoever this is consider the following.gif (390x219, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041441155874009093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice dead thread faggot. You can't fix this shit no matter what.

nice hopelessness faggot

Attached: do-a-flip-futurama.png (200x211, 19K)

I wonder who's behind this post

Behold, the anti-social justice warrior warrior! En garde! Deus Vult!

Attached: linus_bloated.jpg (626x469, 29K)

Nobody is going to contribute to this thread because we have all surrendered. Your thread was for nothing kid.

>we

Attached: linuseffyou640x363.png (640x359, 213K)

>I'm not going to contribute to this thread because I have surrendered, like a pussy. My birth was for nothing kid.
*ftfy

>murricans are the only one being pic related by this

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 47K)

Linux needs a MAGA fork right now!

How'd I end up on Jow Forums again?

Oi you got a loicense for that meme?

Murricans are the only ones left with testosterone and self-respect... so uh... what are you getting at here?

oh wow another tranny that showed up 2 years ago expecting Jow Forums to be ((((inclusive))), and hasn't woke up to the fact their existence is a meme yet

my point is you makr a deal out of fuckimg nothing becaus of shitty politics on either side

no, we are reacting to exactly what you have described and deciding to refute it

yet (You) react to it as if you're affected by it in any way.
Linus always was based as fuck when code was shit.
He'll refuse shit code in the future too.

>It's that bluepilled faggot again

I am effected, I like my software free, not forced to bend to the whim of ideologues in any form or fashion. How about yourself?

me neither, i write my code unbiased and neutral, not open to interpretation.
Does that influence how the kernel works? Does it affect me in the userland how strings are named? No.
Calm the fuck down.

>another tranny that showed up 2 years ago expecting
It's a little funny how clueless and new you are. Cross dressing was a huge meme here on Jow Forums some years back. It's like you don't know anything about programming.

>He'll refuse shit
No, he let this go through. He also had a nervous breakdown, took a "leave of absence", issued a bunch of apologies for being "offensive", and is now trying to "reeducate" himself. British retard.

cross dressing != taking hormones and dilating an open wound

>Cross dressing was a huge meme
>meme
nigger....

>Linus wants to change and reflect on himself, oh noez
So, do you use software based on ideologies? That's pityful.
>British
I'm from Hitlerland, actually.

There was even an hormone guide jpg floating around. Jow Forums was never stormfront. Free software is functionally anarchism. Why do you think rms is in the sticky? You don't belong here.

Oh, you're an ESL kraut? No wonder you love SJWs.

Attached: 1428145812795.png (210x259, 93K)

for me this is less about the composition of the kernel and more about forcing a man who made something of his own volition to adhere to the demands of non-essential others, just because they can... these trannies are fascist as can be

Codes of Conduct, which only showed up a few years ago, are the opposite of freedom. They are tools of control that make developers less free.

this

>Kraut
>Hitler was from Germany
You might want to fire up that wikipedia page again.
>No wonder you love SJWs
Sure, that's why i posted a SJW meme.

I'm not defending trannies here, i think the whole python thing was useless at least.
>pixels hurt my feelingz
But that is essentially what you are doing too, rn. Being hurt by mere pixels. Reflect on that for a sec.

>pixels hurt my feelingz
>But that is essentially what you are doing too, rn. Being hurt by mere pixels. Reflect on that for a sec.
take your meds, user. wanting a man to have the ability to control the destiny of his own brainchild, and whatever this rant is are so far from congruent topics that I'm questioning as I type this why I bothered to reply

So you don't care for the whole CoC thing after all. What are we arguing then?

>oh wow another tranny that showed up 2 years ago expecting Jow Forums to be ((((inclusive))), and hasn't woke up to the fact their existence is a meme yet
I am unphased, edgyboi

I don't remember... I'm tired. night, user

Alright, night user.

It's now evident that God almighty Himself, is calling upon us, Jow Forums, to finish off TempleOS and give it a TCP/IP stack to create the perfect OS. Terry did his part, now it's on us to carry the torch to the end. We cannot trust anything that these heathens get their filthy hands on.

Jow Forums can't code lol, good luck with your DOA fork

>imagine being this mad about literally nothing
find some help user...

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041441155874009093
She's too many steps ahead. I can't keep up.

hey stop phone posting anytime

Your thread got deleted for a reason.

>OH MY GODS I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN
KYS homo

>forcing a meme means it is a part of the board culture

The crossdressing meme was and still is literally to drive retards into suicide.

>i literally have no clue
>my reddit is showing

SJW is a misnomer. It's all about Social Control. Not Social Justice.
Words have power, you may begin with something simple as referring to those people as what they are: Social Control Warriors, or maybe Social Control Zealots, as some of them border on cultish, really.

>t-t-this c-c-can't be r-right, I must c-call him a redditor!

I really hope you didn't fall for the crossdressing meme.

right wing death squads would be easier

jokes on you. keep up showing your reddit, it'll amuse people following our conversation.

Isn't America experiencing record low levels of T?

a tranny telling me to find help.... kek

>record high levels of hrt
ftfy

No, I mean natural T in men.