I can't believe they finally fucking got him. First they kill Terry, and now they cuck Linus...

I can't believe they finally fucking got him. First they kill Terry, and now they cuck Linus. I figured Linux would eventually fall apart when Linus died, but looks like they turned his iron fist to rubber earlier than expected. What are the CIA niggers planning?

Coincidentally, the article I got this picture from is this:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/07/linus-torvalds-defends-his-right-to-shame-linux-kernel-developers/

What the fuck happened?

Attached: linus-eff-you-640x363.png (640x359, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041441155874009093
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041465346656530432
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041480382892453893
sunnah.com/bukhari/77/103
postmeritocracy.org
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18000698
opensource.com/life/15/8/patricia-torvalds-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>First they kill Terry, and now they cuck Linus.
First you faggots laughed, and now you faggots are still laughing. Faggots.

did something happen to linus

he wrote a big long email apologizing for being a meanie and implemented a cucked CoC for the kernel development

it's GG for linux

it's ogre

Blackmailed.

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041441155874009093

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041465346656530432

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041480382892453893

It is over, guys, it is over.

Jow Forums surrender note when?

I am trans, I am beautiful, and I am powerful. Faggot.

I'm a tranny. All CoCs are cucked bullshit used to make people who operate under the facade of being in a minority feel more powerful. CoCs and the people who make them must be eliminated.

>I'm a tranny.
Maybe. But are you beautiful?

What is this about and why should I give a shit?

no I don't pass at all - but I'm not a little bitch about it and don't care about pronouns

I'll start expecting people to think of me as a girl when I go girlmode in public and have the voice and body.

hurry up islam and take my country fucking NOW

You're already expecting too much

RIP tech, it's all the way to the gay zone now

All in due course

Lol, islam will succumb to this sort of faggotry real quick.

kek, even question any single Dem talking point will be considered grounds for termination from contributing.

Prepare your anus for dildo surveillance code and built in word filters.

Islam loves trannies tho

>Taking a purple hair's opinion seriously
>Taking a woman's opinion seriously
>Expecting a politically possessed person not to see everything as political
Come on user, I agree it looks bad, and maybe it is, but is it the end of the world?
Let's stay vigilant and see what happens. Linus said he doesn't plan on quitting any time soon. We might see him in 6 months coming out with a statement of "CoCs considered harmful"

CoC is OK. The problem is this devolving into a slippery slope where SJWs has ridiculous leverage on actual tangible code like the Python master/slave scenario.

Coping westacuck. Back to your shed.

sunnah.com/bukhari/77/103
>The Prophet (ﷺ) cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses ." The Prophet (ﷺ) turned out such-and-such man, and `Umar turned out such-and-such woman.

Him stopping his autistic tantrums on the mailing list is a good thing. It's childish and makes the whole project look bad.

>Terry
He was a literally insane homeless man who refused treatment. At least Linus finally got the balls to admit he was wrong.

I agree, but you have to remember that
a. Linus didn't quit
b. Python is probably more (((diverse))) than Kernel

>Him stopping his autistic tantrums on the mailing list is a good thing. It's childish and makes the whole project look bad.
It's one thing for him to stop his shit-talking--it's another thing altogether to adopt a cancerous CoC created by an insane tranny who gets off to causing as much fucking havoc and destroying as many open source projects as it can.

BASED Prophet ﷺ

TRANNY

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-22-45-52.jpg (1080x1920, 744K)

>Adding community rules is "destroying and causing havoc"

You are a retard if you think everywhere on the internet should be like Jow Forums where the mods don't give a fuck.

Linus is just a piece of shit puppet! He made himself look like a badass but now he opened his legs to a lot of SJW.

A fucking joke!

Attached: DnGEe3sW4AAOjZw.jpg (264x301, 20K)

The kernel already had community rules you dumbfuck.

The old "code of conflict" was great for a small project. The kernel unfortunately isn't a small project anymore. I know this pains you to hear but bigger organizations typically need more rules to function properly.

>Muslims are all repressed homosexuals or pedophiles
Wow I can't wait to end degeneracy with Islam

I don't feel so good...

Terry was an insane man who refused treatment.
Linus is a sane man who has accepted treatment.

postmeritocracy.org

This site is written by the author of the CoC.

yeah, and?

That's a fancy way of saying stupid people should be treated like smart people because of feelings. I think we should like SJWs up against the wall so we'll stop having so many problems.

Attached: bulli.jpg (650x650, 313K)

Kill me.

Attached: C2C64CCC-4FCF-456D-B9C7-CB087D7FDA3F.jpg (1024x993, 81K)

You misspelled “waste if life degenerate faggot who shouldn’t be acknowledged let alone celebrated and should instead be shunned and cast out from society.”

Attached: 79A9E08C-5D26-41AD-8BAD-DB12F59EDE41.jpg (1600x864, 381K)

Ahahaha
You CIS shitlords will fall.
Next president is gonna be transperson and we will make it mandatory to castrate all boys except blacks before puberty.

Kill yourself, fag enabler.

I think 99% of the outrage over this is because people don't like Coraline Ada, and this plays into their whole ego. No doubt in a month they will be searching for another popular project to "destroy" with a CoC or some trivial change when they get bored again and need their ego stroked.

Attached: wewew.gif (220x220, 15K)

What about the creator of Doom. There is still that guy. Oh wait he works at a social media company now hahaha.

and look there is Torvalds daughter. now it makes sense

I feel sorry for Linus, but at the very least he's still got his awesome and popular youtube channels such as techquickie

thanks for making me kek in these grim times

Why are these things allowed out in public anyway? These creatures are just revolting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Jow Forumstards btfo

Do you honestly think you're going to win the race war?

Attached: moonman killing niggers.png (600x599, 432K)

>>>/reddit/

ah they got to him via his daughter, duke uni trannies brainwashed her.

Attached: just wanted games.png (1024x789, 943K)

>Linus needs "treatment"
They're going full Brave New World/1984 this is it guys. The re-education is coming to the west at last. We'll be collecting scalps in a post-apocalyptic wasteland before too much longer (as it's obvious these people taking over couldnt sustain society long enough to invent fire)

>ah they got to him via his daughter, duke uni trannies brainwashed her.
Is Duke uni a SJW pozz station?

>mouth-breathers complaining that their political movement has become... political

The absolute state of Lincucks, everyone.

Attached: image.jpg (800x880, 292K)

Well the silver lining is I am moving to OpenBSD where the CIA niggers will never find me

>*install islam*
lmao
absolute state of the west

hackernews celebration thread: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18000698

islam will fix that state

I'm willing to bet that somebody has some kind of leverage on Linus and is forcing him to clean up his act. Given the timing, it might be related to how Linus forced the recent developer gathering to relocate at the last minute; perhaps someone had a complete meltdown or missed the meeting and threatened Linus in private.

Attached: ForTerryForLinus.png (1869x1440, 2.07M)

It can't be helped, isn't?

Attached: 1536764974612.jpg (1118x1920, 554K)

Checked

>Imagine being picrel unironically

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-17-13-07-49-577_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (720x287, 44K)

>Islam loves trannies tho
Islam loves to *kill them

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x270, 24K)

Attached: FEMINISM.png (728x850, 334K)

oh there is a leverage

CODERS RISE UP

I guess he decided to tone things down with his rants because of his daughter, which I actually think is understandable. It's not easy to say no to your own kid who tells you to be nicer to others.

See:

>somebody has some kind of leverage on Linus
Undoubtedly, there is no way he just left for some diversity camp and signed off on this

linus must step down in favor of Patricia

>hey dad do what this purple haired tranny says or i'm running away forever!!

Attached: 1423570083570.jpg (500x500, 84K)

The whole thing is just a Gamergate 2.0 run by some CIA niggers.

Attached: Map.png (2048x2048, 449K)

video games are technology, sorry freetard

no. their are entertainment using technology, not the same thing.

Maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful."

Its fucking Tribunal...

Attached: 1533842022882.jpg (1600x1200, 489K)

>muh """"free"""" software

SJWs got to him somehow, strange. Employment?

They went through his feminist daughter. in all likelihood he caved to her.

>A guy who has been brainwashed and/or drugged into wanting to 'become' a woman, the fucking epitome of a spineless degenerate lowlife coward, a shame to his entire lineage is using 'cucked' to describe someone
You must be eliminated you sick trash.

Finns really do have asiatic faces jeez

We anonymous, acting under authority of ourselves, hereby surrender unconditionally to the allied forces of israel and sjw high command all forces on dark and surface webs.

We hereby command all anonymous forces wherever situated to cease hostilities, preserve and save from damage all websites, archives and chat logs and to comply with any demands which may be imposed by the supreme commander of sjw or israel.

We hereby command all admins and moderators wherever situated to issue orders to surrender unconditionally, themselves and all forces under themselves.

The authority of the admin and moderators to rule the site shall be subject to the supreme commander of the allied forces. Who may take whatever steps as deemed necessary to enforce these terms of surrender.

Signed user.
On 17 SEP, 2018

Jesus fucking Christ this is embarassing

Attached: 1529200220366.jpg (437x407, 55K)

So can you just put people you don't like on this list?

its midlife crisis, does he even have a wife? yeah this is all autists end up. save yourself lads before its too late.

Terry Davis was right about this Linus cuck

We still got based Theo

What the fuck is wrong with these people? You can kumbaya all you want about the inherent value of a life, but in a project-based context your only worth is what you can contribute. Their inability to separate the professional context from the general one will end up crashing down around them, possibly literally, if their equality-of-outcome products make it far enough to get used in anything important.

nope, see

opensource.com/life/15/8/patricia-torvalds-interview

Easy to see how he got guilt trip after this, if only he raised her in Finland

I wonder if he taught her programming like Carmack taught his kids.

>I'm actually not active in particular open source communities. I feel much more comfortable discussing computing with other women
What does that even mean?

either scared of men
or hates them

Maybe this has something to do with growing up with a dad like LInus