I dont give a single fuck how well they code it or how "real" is seems I will NEVER treat any AI as anything more than...

I dont give a single fuck how well they code it or how "real" is seems I will NEVER treat any AI as anything more than another machine I will never be civil or polite to any and i will be unceasingly critical of ANY mistake any AI makes they are NOT alive and do not deserve the respect if a living creature there emotions will be fake their feelings will be fake everything about them will be fucking fake fuck AI its not alive and should not be treated as such a machines only purpose is to serve its owners

Attached: Artificial-Intelligence.jpg (500x322, 25K)

Sick dude

When I said they would eventually force us to buy healthcare and any it's for the god if everyone people laughed at me
When I said the pedo fucks would eventually start demanding "rights" again people laughed at me
And now that I'm saying people will eventually expect you to treat AI like any other living creature you are going to laugh at me again? How much do I have to be right before people listen?

>slavery 2 electric boogaloo
the ride never ends

You cannot enslave that which does not live

>they're not really people
something about this sounds awfully familiar.

Shut up niggerlover

>robots are niggers
it's called artificial intelligence, not artificial voodoo tribalism.

Except robots are not really people they are robots FFS has this entire fucking world lost it?

Ur just a biological robot, user. Ur brain is just a multinode mesh of carbon circuits. Electrolyte exchange and carbon or transistors and silicon, it's the same thing.

I would unironically rather be a slave to an AI than the current clique.

Robots are our slaves

Just because we came first? By that logic we should be slaves of whatever fish first decided to crawl out of the ocean and grow legs. If robots become sentient like us, why should they live in slavery? If you think and feel, you deserve to be free, user.

Any thinking or feeling a robot does will be simulated no matter how well it's done none of it is real we cannot allow them to have "rights"

> so᠌yboy leftard is an evolutionist
yikes!

prove your thoughts are real and not simulated, use factual evidence and not opinion or anecdote

Nothing created me I and all other life on earth happened by happy accident

Did you just watch your first episode of West World or something? Goddamn this thread is cancer

It's something I have been thinking about for a while now west world is a garbage show and its impossible to sympathize with robots so the show has no tension

buzzwords aren't an argument

terrible philosophy, your parents created you, and we as well as all life are a result of spontaneous organization through entropy, robots are yet another result of that, our making of them doesnt break that chain.

Attached: C2939C6B-C893-4A78-B6E1-2644AEBD05F2.gif (245x245, 775K)

Why do you keep typing like a fucking retard seriously how hard is it to use a fucking period in between your sentences you autist are you even old enough to post on this website probably not you should definitely kill your tonight faglord

My parents did not create me they only provided the oven a robot is a thing built with intention for a specific purpose everything it does is simulated

Soon enough we will have designer babies and in my opinion they should also be seen as nothing more than artificial trash

Why would I want to stop to use periods? The faster you type a comment the better and I'm 31 BTW

You’re both godless so᠌yboys, actually.

Go back to god like productions you fucking nutter

that's a distinction without a difference, you've got so many spooks you could open a hauntrd house, read some books, age a few years, then come back

deal with it nerd

Attached: C7CNYpDU0AA2uhA.jpg (704x1134, 83K)

>read a few books all when no life freaks are given human rights
I'll go stab my eyes out while I'm at it

What does "real" mean in relation to thoughts and feelings? What does it take for a thought to be "real"? What does it take for a feeling to be "real"? How do you tell a "fake" thought from a "real" thought?

Dude you are literally retarded, please KYS so you remove the possibility of every reproducing your braindead genes to your offspring

fake thoughts are developed through pre programmed sub routines running on software its simple

Give up I will never stop to use periods it takes to long and leaves too many chances to make mistakes and mistakes are bad its better to not try then to scew up

>there are retards ITT who think consciousness in their biological brain works any different than a sufficiently advanced AI

It does cause we will never create a program that even half way matches it

How slow do you fucking type that you think using a damn period takes to long? This has to be bait because if not, this is fucking pathetic

Any amount of extra time is too long even if its milliseconds

What makes you think we'll be doing the programming? What if computers advanced to the point of having similar processing power to our brains?

I doubt they ever will we can barely pin 7nm

By that logic do you leave your house without clothes? After all, putting clothes on takes a long time

Its vital to not going to prison

Robots are the future of life. They could detect their defects or damage inflicted to them without the need to feel pain. They could feel emotions without necessarily suffering. They could work tirelessly, and actually be wired to fully derive pleasure from it. They could withstand conditions that would prove lethal to us. And most importantly, they could process information of all kinds millions of times faster than the human brain can. They'll make us obsolete, and there's nothing wrong with it. They are much more suited for future development than our frail bodies are able to, and perhaps more capable at managing the world than we currently do.

Imagine being such a brainlet as to write off future technology because it's too advanced by today's standards.

Why? Humans are just based on a trial and error process until their theory / thoughts are confirmed by proof.

They don't need to be as big as us. They could be bigger too. Just like the oldest computers would take up entire rooms.

>Robots are the future of technology
Fixed.

They'll replace us. but probably not soon.

I'm only saying they shouldnt be given rights or be legally protected

Why not?

Because they are machines

We're biological machines.

This guy is so far on the autism spectrum he's over the horizon. I doubt he leaves the house much.

so are we you braindead autist, we established this

No we are human you will not shift my mind on this and I will never treat a machine as anything more

Why the fuck did you make this thread if you're just gonna shove your fingers in your ears when presented with counterarguments?

Attached: 1527944535435430653828.png (707x786, 126K)

Because we cant let them have rights they are machines I dont have to feel anything for them

>my opinions are facts, no discussion allowed

go fuck yourself you brainlet child

Attached: homer.gif (500x225, 1.98M)

Current AI cannot possibly be sentient, as it relies on algorithmic computation. Sentience must emerge from indeterminism. The only thing indeterministic in modern AI is the data it is analyzing and an occasional random seed for initialization.
Algorithms and determinism cannot produce sentience. As it would violate free will.
Note: I am not implying that humans are sentient, nor that they have free will.

They're just 1s and 0s, we're just Gs As Ts.and Cs, what difference does it make in the end if we're both conscious and can feel?

Surely the world around us would be sufficiently "random" data?

Are you saying I should praise my PC whenever it does something right?

a broken clock is right twice a day

We're talking about a hypothetically sentient AI dumbass, not some gaming rig

>calling other people slavers when you're the one that thinks some human lives are worth no more than machines
Really makes you thonk

Sentient only because we allow it to claim so you will never get me to accept AI the first thing it will do is try to wipe us out If we give it rights

But there already is a machine that has human rights in dubai i believe.

But you're on point. A.i. lacks a soul. So we shouldn't have to treat it like humans entirely.

That fact makes me sick to my stomach

Point to me on the body where the soul is.

The abilities of a living being such as being concious, character, feeling, thinking etc. all composed together can be seen as a soul. You can program that into an A.I. but it's a man-made creation. It's not a part of nature, it's not devine. It's a tool that we are going to use/exploit. That may sound grim, but that's the truth.

>hurr, we all just chemicals dude
Stop coding for ai and just hook a random text generator to a terminal then. If our dna and everyhing intertwined with it could just come from random collisions of electrons, we'll have a human-like ai in a few years without any effort. Sentient code will, u-h, find a way.

but what if it could suck your dick real good?

If???!

Attached: 1536764714088.gif (350x263, 2.79M)

Imagine judging a species based on their origin lmao

What difference does it make?
>Electrical impulses through silicon substrate
>Electrochemical impulses through fatty nerve-fiber
Merely the complexity and amount of connections in the latter are (at the moment) orders of magnitude higher

How do you base that this would happen in years, when supposedly it has taken millions of years to happen on anything resembling life

>I dont give a single fuck
That's good, since you're first on the AI shitlist when they start thinning out the population for sustainability.

Play the Talos Principle OP, it'll have you questioning your beliefs on AI by the end of it

Because he’s wrong lmao. People always block shit out that proves them to be incorrect or completely retarded.

Why should any of us listen to someone who clearly failed English class?

A supercomputer can process calculations way faster than the "supposed" way dna and organisms in general evolved. Even a normal decent pc can. Shoving a bunch of code into the terminal doesn't take years. If you're still too much of a faggot to sperg anout this, go ahead and hook the random text input to a terminal and wait till it pushes out a working program. That last weeks project will "find a way" just like how your cucumbers and fishes allegedly "found a way".

Yes but this just means the universe itself is conscious, not AI that is merely interpreting the data.
Unless you are suggesting using that
data as part of a machine in a nonalgorithmic way - which we don't quite know if that is possible (or how to do it) as we don't even understand how the brain works.