How do we uncuck Open Source?

If you maintain a major project, please post!

It might not be obvious, but open source is literally saving us from an enforced leftist agenda. We NEED to remove mentally ill people (aka trannies, rainbow flags, dygenics etc) otherwise these things WILL sink and die. And trust me, you DON'T want to be forced to use windoze or cuckosx. We NEED to meme this stuff SPECIFICALLY for the open source community. We need it to get into the news.

Post ideas ITT.

An initial idea I have involves the Bike Cuck meme.

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 4K)

lol just fork shit retard. No one's stoping you.

Imagine being this retarded.

Wew.

The whole concept of FOSS is based on liberal/leftist principles

1. You have to choose your battles, it's unlikely you'll be able to become competent at the "whole stack", so you better choose something and git gud.
2. You have to meet people who think like you, and who can also do stuff. If you've worked in anything with friends before (e.g. a game), you may have already learnt that just being buddies isn't enough to actually accomplish something.
3. You draw the rest of the owl.

Easy.

You're the stupidest person I've seen today

haven't been coming here, has pol gotten any closer in taking over yet?

You just act like Linus did every day except today

>Post ideas ITT.
Here's an idea. Take this to:

controlled opposition.
Incentive is much more important.
True.

bump

why we have rss 2.0, rss and atom at the same time, people can't talk shit out and everybody goes their own way

This.

bumpy bump bump

do you even know how to program?

Play their own game. Make a CoC that prohibits suggesting a shitty CoC.

>Being a pajeet code monkey

This, just merge a gimped CoC like Opal did or one that wasn't made by mentally ill people.

>he’s an ideas guy
oh no no no

>Not thinking for yourself
Enjoy working for pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180904234656.png (2160x1080, 518K)

I thought the point of open source was that it was open to anyone to develop for it. And sure, anyone can throw their code in the basket...

But these big projects have a ton of oversight and will only veto stuff thats actually good.

My CoC
>Be responsible
>Be proactive
>Be responsible

Whatever happened to just "don't be a dick and don't spam"? Why is it now a requirement that you understand exactly what every single user in a community dislikes and to avoid it at all costs?

>t. doesn't know what the fuck is going on

since when is freedom a leftist principle

user'S LAW OF MAKE-YOUR-OWN
>Any attempt to pursue a "just, like, make your own"-type suggestion will, when followed to its logical conclusion, necessitate you making your own country.

By killing SJWs

damn

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 333K)

>making your own country
Sounds like a great idea!
I'll make the flag.

Finally!

Attached: 1468712352003.jpg (827x492, 111K)

fuck off nigger kike fuck.

>thinks open source isn't inherently cucked