Why are white women so fucked in the head?

why are white women so fucked in the head?

Attached: 1515218998277.jpg (808x1257, 250K)

>white women wants to create
>”wow that’s le fucked in le head” - redditor op
yea i like my women with a burning tire around their necks to stay warm

Kek she looks like a Homestuck character

>wants to create
I'm not talking about her hobby you mongoloid.

Attached: 1538971035730.jpg (1840x2701, 2.78M)

>she looks like
female tumblr version of Nathan

Attached: 1517818244732.png (331x487, 239K)

oh you’re using those few pics to describe every white woman on earth, and somehow i’m the retard. ok. wow now i love nigger women instead

>every
do all women in the USA really look like colorized tumblrite? are you a betacuck numale or a roastie?

yea they all look like that, every single one. i only like nigger women now

you're the one claiming they're all like that.

how many girls you know who have their hair coloured? Only the few ones who are sluts, lesbian, or just generally are fucked in the head and have daddy issues or have been neglected or have some psychological hole in them which makes them crave attention

nah i’m a chad who fucks 600 nigger women a day. i switched to niggers instead of white women after seeing how horrible they are from your pic

what an unimaginative, creatively bankrupt fat piece of shit downie sperg.

triggered tumblr roastie to the rescue!

lol

That's a kike. look at that honker and deformed bone structure

you’re bad at this

nah it's just an amerifat

Attached: 1537443190184.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

because white men let them, instead of letting them know that they are useless thots with no morals

She's an amerifat, but also a kike. Don't you realize how many kikes live here?

you are really scamming your bosses, this is the worst shilling i’ve seen in a while

the only small thing on her body is her nose mate. she's not a kike.

because they don't have a strong man in their lives. their fathers were beta boomer faggots who watched football all day while their daughters and sons galivanted around with niggers

all jewish women are feminists. it would make sense for her to be a disgusting kike and. it white

That is definitely a kike nose. That thing is huge. Her bone structure has all the signs of being an inbred kike

It's just BULK SEASON shrimp, fucking DYEL?

>thot damage control crew
kek

Don’t like white women goys! They’re too much work. Just let Jamal and Tyrone have them. You just keep playing vidya

Attached: E94F0140-5C3D-4046-B33B-8992C76F709D.png (620x306, 96K)

shill for shekels

He was doing a food challenge for youtube, he just forgot to set up the camera.

you’re psychic aren’t you, kike

we ruined his thread :(. he will just keep remaking it until he can get the comments he wants in it to send it to his boss.

Why are you using her as an example OP? she's just autistic about jackets, everyone had their hobby

This guy is eating too fast, he's gonna choke or something.