One thousand nine hundred and ninety nine Canadian dollars

One thousand nine hundred and ninety nine Canadian dollars.

Attached: 030D8038-485D-485D-A63A-508A040DAF7A.jpg (1125x1197, 273K)

>being poor

>being this retard

this is insane. i know that smartphones are replacing laptops among normies, but literally delivering the same product for over 10 years and getting more and more expensive with every new device is a slap in the face.

Attached: 1526471583024.png (578x712, 45K)

>npc

is this the result of captalism or bad branding?

who the fuck buys this shit honestly

This is the result of a company that knows they'll buy anything no matter how expensive it is. Stupid fanboys win stupid prizes.

Then don't buy it, how simple is that

It's pretty good branding if people will happily pay their heavily marked up prices every 24 months in a validation seeking attempt at appearing wealthier to their peers.
Apple is the worlds largest marketing company and that's not going to change anytime soon.

"Classy" people

When you want to appear rich but you can't afford really fancy cars or boats.

Attached: 1513557968397.jpg (800x2500, 805K)

>who the fuck buys this shit honestly
Poor people who need astatus symbol
No, the result of capitalism is 150$ chinkphones.

i mean shit if i need a phone thatll work out of the box no issue for just normal business calls and youtube without anything fancy id get an iphone but with how theyve moved from what made their phone successful to begin with to now just trying to "compete" with android even though Android devices serve a completely different purpose, the whole point of getting an iPhone is defeated

The only iPhone X users I know are Indians, and they were incredibly excited to have their iphonex and then that was it. One girl broke hers and went back to an iphone 6 while she's still paying $100/mo for her iphone x for another year.

I don't think I've seen a single white person with it. White people know that cellphones haven't really changed for years now and every phone from the last 3 years is fine. Only non-whites are buying into it still.

well yea thats why theyre poor in the first place cause they dont fucking understand delayed gratification and just take out finance plans for shit they cant afford

>i dont think ive seen a single non-white person with it

I don't think I've seen any people that understand economics in general with it

i have a retard friend who lives in georgia and just took out a finance plan on an iPhone X even though hes in college debt and dropped out of CS to do English instead because CS 1 was too hard and spends all his money on weed and xanax

the problem won't end there because every other company that's not basic chinkshit will push their prices as well the moment they see that apple pulls this off.

lol, and I thought $500 for a phone was perverted

>mfw my 4 year old flagship phone cost £280.

>One thousand nine hundred and ninety nine Canadian dollars.
So that's like, what, $8 US?

Attached: 48AE7252-E153-4952-A1C6-700B412D5C4E.jpg (1125x1180, 232K)

>making poor financial decisions

tell that to the millions of zombies who will buy it anyway

I could buy a fucking car for that price

lmao fucking leafs and their monopoly money
no surprise the average icuck is poor and spends his last money on this shit - even money he doesn't have

Their plastic money doesn't get dirty.

Xiaomi 4x best $150 phone

>a civic here costs 100k

It could be worse

>wasting money

normies...

>Canadian dollars

How much is that in real money?

One of my friends who works as a waiter bought an Iphone X and justifies the purchase like so, "well yeah it was pretty expensive but you know, the camera really makes it worth it honestly."

iPhones aren't even status symbols, because any idiot with any kind of job can afford one, if he really wants. I would rather look like someone who makes informed decisions than someone who has an iPhone just like any waiter or barista.

Yeah, they're the most 'pushed' phone by every carrier... Its not a statement anymore, its the default option now. If anything the Poco phone looks better since it atleast shows the owner understands what they're buying and went out of their way to get ahold of it(even though its cheaper)

Its the shitty samsung A5's or LGs K7's or whatever non-flagship shit they have that are the true poorfag shit, but even those are smarter financial investments than the iphone stuff since atleast the owner isnt paying them off over the entire life of the contract.

How hard is it?
Just pick a lower priced one.

Attached: 7E992CB1-62F7-4863-90C6-E8C79DD66367.jpg (750x438, 43K)

How do you measure
measure a cuuuuck

It's the result of turning Steve Jobs into basically a religious icon and brainwashing millions into worshipping Apple.

>03:30:54
>03:31:23
POO IN LOO

Attached: 1521293565307.jpg (643x960, 186K)

imagine being so poor that 1000 is a lot of money to you

check'd and rekt
iPovvos in a nutshell.
Apple is a poverty brandy.

Attached: 1509068015320.jpg (800x2500, 805K)

It's not a lot of money in itself, but it's a lot for a phone

Coping andreets

>t. seething street shitter on Vodaphone India

Attached: 1511865676292.png (813x1402, 370K)

Or £0.50 in real money

Would you pay 1000 bucks for a premium Bic pen? It's a pretty decent pen and 1000 dollars isn't a lot of money.

good bait user, good job.

Isn't technology supposed to get cheaper over successive generations?

>Being this faggot.

ITT baited morons replying to a shill making a thread and replying to himself in 29 seconds for "le ebic fpbp xDDD"

Attached: 1509458775628.jpg (635x542, 15K)

Daily reminder that owning a phone and actively using it, makes you a NPC.

What if I use it to browse Jow Forums?

Then what does parroting memes while not realizing you are exactly the kind of person the meme is about make you?

Almost exclusively I might add

Lmao at all the pajeet code monkeys ITT with no money, stuck to their poorfag pajeet JAVA OS.

Attached: 50B61B98-AF15-441D-A478-588B6469A8D9.jpg (1234x1070, 102K)

Fashion and design isn't.