The successor of Linux Torvalds

we found the person who can take the linus tech tips colonel and lead it the way it was meant to be led(tm).

Attached: the_next_linux_tech_trips.jpg (1460x921, 151K)

>Kohlmann

Why do faggots like the two depicted in your screenshot get to live on this planet, which was once, and probably still is, inhabited by greater men? Die, faggots.

>that bio
And yet, "people" on here will insist on saying Jow Forums is wrong, in the face of mountains of evidence.

Linus is a great man

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.12.41 AM.png (2368x2530, 764K)

>Jow Forums is wrong
Said literally noone. Ever.

So he's like bill gates except his communication with employees is public?

>(((Kohlmann)))
FIFY

Said no one on your retarded echo chamber of a board. Everyone knows pol was wrong about a lot of things, like Trump being any different to any other dumbassed president we've had since the reagans. He's just another faceless businessman turned politician.

Are you trying to look intelligent by being a centrist

You know, I do admire his protection of the kernel.
He has a strong view of the responsibilities of the Linux kernel and the maintainers.

Why do dumbasses like yourself consider everyone who doesn't enjoy politics a centrist? Apoliticism and centrism aren't mutually exclusive.

You may not like how this is worded but that's how actual shit gets done and stays done. Sloppy foundations lead to subsidence and we're slipping hard right now. Won't be long now.

Mauro was right though, pulseaudio is a horribly buggy mess.

t. Mauro

Holy shit I can already see it
>Kernel gets updated
>Shit breaks
>"hey, there seems to be some bug in the kernel"
>- "nope, it's your fault"
>"it's not, you fucked up something"
>- "stop oppressing me"

Attached: 1494532135527.png (710x842, 879K)

>not like how this works
"Works" being the operative word here. The kernel is not a place where you can impose your own ideas on how things should be done, and then blame userspace applications for not doing it your way. Linus was right, and it doesn't matter how he expresses it. If Mauro had a point, he could come back with "you shut up nigger, it should be done this way because X, Y and Z." If he can't then he's wrong and needs to learn something.

>sjw exists
OMG GUIS POL WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!! :O

>anti-whiteness
Gee, sure a good way to tell people you're a faggot and you hate yourself.

>That mixture of unarguable blames and insult
unironicly would cry

excuse me shitlord gif of rue paul laughing your problematic white supremacy is toxic to the kernel dev crew, donate to my PayPal or face the wrath of a verge article on epistemological violence emails.

that's actually a non-jewish german name.