Is the Galaxy S9+ still worth it? To the people who bought one, hows it been so far? im just done with apples shit

Is the Galaxy S9+ still worth it? To the people who bought one, hows it been so far? im just done with apples shit.

Attached: 0020915_samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-original-normal-price-rm3769-now-rm3199-only_600.jpg (600x400, 82K)

Unironically the best phone on the market.

>no notch
>best screen (curve isn't as gimmicky as it looks)
>good battery life
>great cameras
>GOOD SIZE
>powerful enough to run literally anything

I think it is a bit too big for me but if you're not a manlet maybe you'll like it.

>more bloat than any other Android phone.
>not even stock.

Immediately disqualified.

>>>/spg/
Come on.

i personally like the galaxy skin on android
got big hands so dont think it'll be a problem.
ive heard some reports of the battery draining somewhat fast but aside from that its just the pricepoint that i have to consider.

>Is the Galaxy S9+ still worth it?
No. It lacks defences against Spectre/Meltdown.

niani the fuck is that? i honestly dont know what that is tho

I have bought the S9, and I hate it. It's way too flipping heavy with all that glass, will likely break within months, the curvy screen is retarded and impractical, and it looks like shit to boot.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm perhaps

>t. poo who can't even afford a pocopoo phone

A colleague has a Pixel 2 XL and his phone is generally faster esp. in gaming performance and has longer SoT than my S9+ despite having last gen hardware. I have to admit that sometimes I'm a bit jelly.

Nah, it was the best phone I could find. It was not a matter of money at all, I simply couldn't find anything better, so I had to settle for the S9.

I like mine.

>best phone on the market.
That would be LG G5 and Galaxy S5/Note4

no headphone jack and dogshit screen. that bundle goes straight into the trash.

The Galaxy S9 is to the Galaxy S8 what the iPhone Xs is to the iPhone X.
If you can get an S8 at a very low price you're probably better off with that.

I have it since launch date. It's fine, it does shit I want it to do. When it's left on for 7+ days in a row it becomes laggy as shit and I have to restart the phone to make it butter smooth again. No idea why that is.

If you haven't heard of Spectre and Meltdown, how speculative execution leaks data, you must have fallen off a tree yesterday. Processors are vulnerable, it is a hardware issue. Intel has messed up multiple times with microcode changes.

ARM, however, does not seem to have much under control but there are unclear murmuring that the "next" generation design will be OK. Since S9 uses ARM design it will be unsafe. And had it still been safe we would have heard about it. We have not.

Meanwhile RISC-V gloats big time that they are pretty much alone in being safe. ARM is rather quiet.

So I will wait until S10 or S? using RISC-V.

Faggot the iPhone 7 Plus runs in circle on this phone hardware wise. Nvme, better cpu, 3GB of ram is more than enough for browsing and calling, 128GBs are on Craigslist for 300$. Fucking idiots these days on Jow Forums will to spend so much for a weak performance device. You maybe cucked yourself as pic related

Attached: 2A54E93B-8493-44DC-920C-0A344F1C53E3.png (2208x1242, 3.21M)

Post pics or kill yourself

I just got a regular S9 and the phone is pretty great except it has this one issue where audio played through my headphones is distorted and filled with static when the volume is loud or really low. Is this an issue for anybody else or is my headphone jack just fucked up?

That's because you don't have it pajeet

>runs circle around the phone hardware-wise

where is my headphone jack?

>best
its litterally a tracking device you carry around with you

... why would you possibly be interested in a picture of my S9? What purpose could that serve?