Say something positive about Linus the technological guy

Say something positive about Linus the technological guy

Attached: Linus.jpg (842x575, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_N4hprpRJhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Linux is pretty decent

he's a smart businessman who found a way to make money by shilling. people watch ads on his videos to watch his ad videos. genius

he’s ok

fun to watch

At least more competent than that verge dude.

Techquickie is a good way to teach newcomers about the basics of technology. My shits have never been so enlightening.

His videos are getting worse and worse, now he’s resorting to extreme clickbait in his video titles in addition to the awful thumbnails and long videos with a lot of filler.

Attached: linus clickbait.jpg (1390x733, 404K)

I use his OS to shitpost on Jow Forums but it sucks for games

He also shills ads multiple times per video.

he's decent guy for raising his wife's son

The way to advertise in an entertaining way can go a long way. The Will it Blend dude said once his videos of him blending rnadom shit got so many views, he was making more money with the ads on his videos than with the blenders.

Attached: blenderman.jpg (4908x3499, 1.88M)

Wow it’s so great he adopted a code of conduct for Linux!

self taught and great example of entrepreneurship

A charming person that anyone who posts on here would kill to take his job, even if they don't want to admit it.

How does he rationalize to spend all that money on big offices and tons of staff while people like MHBHD and Unbox Therapy get smaller offices and 1-2 employees with double the subscribers?

He invented the Linux computer operating system

He's a good entertainer and communicator and he found a way to make big money off dumb youtube videos when he used to be a normal tech store employee. Credit where it's due.

That's not much of an achievement

> normalfag NPCs randomly decide to watch his shit
> he’s a smart businessman
Every time

Most of his videos are entertaining regardless of how biased they are.

I don't know what to say.

>he's a smart businessman
Lol no.

>LinusRaceMix
Are canadian girls so hideous, he chose to marry the jungle asian one?

His wife is Canadian.
Blame how chinks are half the population in some areas.

Then why aren't you more successful than him?

He's a smart business guy, you got to give him credit for being able to pull it off as I know I couldn't do it. He's basically the QVC on the consumer tech world. I'm surprised he hasn't started a shop to sell RGB crap to kids directly yet with a high markup as it'd probably be successful.

i didnt know who he was and watched some of his videos, so he is like anthony fantano of g i suppose?

I am.

the who?

Is he burning through cash by having such a big office full of employees with all of them having a top fo the art computer with 3-4 top tier monitors and top of the art cameras just to do YouTube videos?

cocaine addict

He is.

he ain't gay even if he looks like one

half if not more of the stuff he has must be gifted by companies.

his old water cooling videos were pretty cool, and the mineral oil pc build was neat

He has the blood of a garden variety Christmas elf and we must take it for our succor.

He has got too many hipster commie employees who will ultimately ruin his company, because he tries to be too nice and falls for their inane bullshit. You can't be the boss and act like a co-worker at the same time after employing a certain amount of people.

You can screencap this.

Good thing the wife is the brains of the operations.

>zoomer hasn't heard of QVC

QVC is the Boomer equivalent of a YT shilling channel. Other than not selling the products directly to the viewer Linus is no different.

He’s basically the Bill Nye of the Tech world.
Whether or not that’s a good thing is open to interpretation.

Now that he's going on vacation for a while thanks to SJWs who will take over his channel?

He has assembled a very capable multi-media team.

>half

seeing the recent scrap wars and how he goes to mall and all the shops are Chinese with Chinese customers and sometimes they dont even bother with English writing on signs I think its a lot lot more

He's the Douge Walker of tech.

Attached: 1426015386851.gif (479x522, 223K)

There are a LOT of communities in BC and Ontario that are like 80% asian. Its funny because Canadians brag about how multicultural and diverse they are... Except they're being taken over by demographics that DONT value that at all. Indian(like india-indian) and Chinese immigrants are all balkanizing communities and pretty much driving everyone else out.

Who?

Linux is a decent kernel ... oh wait.
*was a decent kernel, not anymore
thanks to social justice! yay!

Attached: Christ chan & Degenerate crowd.jpg (680x451, 98K)

hes a faggot

Linux was never good.

everyone knows he made his money by saying “don’t breathe this”

I strongly dislike him.
>Huge shill
>90% clickbait
>Made of onions
>News is rambly as fuck gets through like two stories in an hour
>Ads in the middle of the news
>Gets stupid shit wrong in his vids

But at least he's not like those guys at verge trying to show how to make a computer and getting everything wrong.

I watch level1techs
>Literally 3 autists
>Reports news 3 days of the week
>Does cutting edge things

He uses clickbait because he claims he's gaming the Jewgle algorithm.

If he used normal thumbnails and shit his videos get nixed by Jewgle. Which is most likely true since every big Jewtuber nowadays uses clickbait and retarded thumbnails.

it's not his cash; it's his company

He turned charisma and great business sense into a growing youtube empire.

Why does he suck at using the clapper so much, I swear when I used to use one it worked every time.

I think you'd be surprised at the YouTubers that have a staff of people putting together videos for them.

I wonder if Linus doesn't get a lot of promo stuff for free / deeply discounted though.

All of his equipment save for cameras are sponsored

His employees are using Broadwell-E rigs that Intel supplied them with a handful of them using Skylake-X, they just change out GPUs whenever a new generation ends and at least 4 of his buttbuddies run the most expensive Quadros for Jewtube videos

Even their Razer laptops were pretty much sponsored by Razer

This guy.

Attached: fuck my shit.jpg (600x685, 80K)

>Tek Syndicate died and this guy's show is still alive

Attached: 1501594273092.gif (159x124, 389K)

nobody on Jow Forums should be watching him
Level1Techs, Gamers Nexus, KitGuruTech>LTT

Not everything related to tech need to be ultra serious and in depth all the time so I like him when I'm in that mood.

tek syndicate was lame
Level1Techs is much better

>Gamers Nexus
Their shit always feel like a clusterfuck to me.

Steve is basically a news aggregate channel at this point, he doesn't even do tech stuff anymore save for new CPUs and GPUs.

shame the sjw's got him. they've won guys, it's over.

You do realize even Linus himself recommend GN for anything serious?

What

less cucked than the other linus

Ill be honest i thought that unboxing was an RTX unboxing, but stayed for that sick switch.

Hey man, those knife infomercials were a nice distraction back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=_N4hprpRJhM

People give you free stuff when you are Linus.

Cucks, the lot of them.

Linus Torvalds has taken a leave from Linux, and updated the CoC, allowing SJW culture to seep into the Linux Kernel, preventing innovation.

He has a ready smile and is prepared to laugh at himself.

Denis is funny

He is white

Thats all I got

He looks like a great father when his kids are in his videos.

good jawline

best comedy and cringe channel out there

This

Tek syndicate just got rid of the dead weight that logan was and turned into level1. Its all good.

I hate that faggy chink

It's always the same story in a different place, white cucks will bend over and take it too, people go through rough times, things get good, people get soft and not take responsibility and that leads to harsh times.

It's great to be a boomer, I'm currently excited about this in door trash can that detects movement, I went from being a angry pissed off youngin to getting excited about this futuristic trash can.

Attached: 20180917_160415.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

I used to live in Vancouver B.C. and one of my friends worked for him. One day I was hanging out with them in the office where they shoot and Linus said something about Apple "jewing" him (exact words).

At least he doesn't have a CoC

Deep down, he knows how pitiful he is for being a race traitor. I atleast respect the aknowledgement of ones failures.

he is unronically alot more tolerable than most of youtube. he can be annoying, but he's a fucking leaf who gets paid to shill things. lmao wtf do you even expect? Like Bro Just Watch Something Else.

Attached: 1461728215328s.jpg (201x240, 6K)

I don't hate him

He has string cum breath.

Only when Berkel kept fucking with him.

sure you are bud