The Other Torvalds

Okay, so this explains it.

Attached: tmp_14047.jpg (1105x902, 165K)

That's what tends to happen when you bring your daughters up in Weimar-America. Someone nuke it now.

>post yfw Patricia turns out to be more autocrat than Linus and BTFOing useless readme editor fags away from linux, especially by using her woman-victim card, and literally nobody can say anything to her

Attached: assad2.jpg (238x276, 19K)

very patrician

JUST

FUCK

That is what America does to you. Fuck this shit, The father builds, the daughter destroys.

MY

pathetic

KERNEL

>ywn patricia will never accept your pull request to patch her kernel and give linus a couple of grandson processes to manage

>wanting to dump your kids on your baby momma's daddy

Feels good to use windows like any straight white male would. Enjoy your diversity lincucks

this

>fork & go

As a gay male GNU/Linux is obviously superior for my toaster.

>Okay, so this explains it
Great. Can you finally stop spamming this once and for all?

Too am I! Windows has the prefirms and through industry leadership retain dominance and excellents!

noice!
>My friend and I co-founded Feminism Club at our high school late in our sophomore year.

>Personally, I'm very focused on intersectional feminism, which is feminism as it applies to other aspects of oppression like racism and classism. The Facebook page Guerrilla Feminism is a great example of an intersectional feminism and has done so much to educate me.

>I currently run the Portland branch.

>Safe spaces are important. I have seen the misogynistic and racist comments made in some open source communities, and subsequent dismissals when people point out the issues. I think that in maintaining a professional community there have to be strong standards on what constitutes harassment or inappropriate conduct. Of course, people can—and will—have a variety of opinions on what they should be able to express in open source communities, or any community.

>However, if community leaders actually want to attract and maintain diverse talent, they need to create a safe space and hold community members to high standards.

>blablabla typical SJW shit blabla
But can she actually code.. or is she all about the diversity bullshit without actually doing anything.

interview has much juicier stuff so did an update with ms paint

Attached: torvald2.0.jpg (1241x1588, 497K)

UP

Well, that explains it. She's only focused on feminism.
Lost cause.

Wow, she is pretty hardcore.

>Please convince your father, minorities are suffering because of him! Do the right thing.

I don't get it, she claims that claiming tech is a meritocracy is "the easy answer" but doesn't provide any evidence of oppression. It seems like going off half cocked.

>half cocked
please edit your post to remove such patriarchal phallocentrisms

>women
this is why islam will take over the west. enabled by stupid mentally ill women and basedboy douchbags ruining everything because of their imagined first world problems.

Attached: RAAAAAGE.jpg (420x410, 17K)

im glad you highlighted the important points

Leftists are at best half cocked. Hypocrisy, double standards, etc never phases them, in fact they are a core part of post modern leftist ideology.

8===D