What programming language do the Japanese use? Pajeets use the alphabet rather than their stupid squiggles...

What programming language do the Japanese use? Pajeets use the alphabet rather than their stupid squiggles, but what about the Japanese? Is there, say, a version of Python that accepts left to right- top to bottom Kanji? If so how would that be ported over to normal writing?

Attached: image.png (200x356, 106K)

c++

you don't want to go down there little kid

they write left to right

same as the rest of the world
and they write code in english

Ruby

you're a fucking idiot
死んでください

Basically they shit onto a keyboard and smear it around and whatever sticks is what they compile. Don't use japanese software.

No, no, they write top down right to left.
You know, like in chinese comics.

Very 失礼 desu.

Attached: Kyoko_rindo.gif (500x620, 524K)

op shouldn't go down that lane

Japanese games > Western games

>Japanese are bad at English meme
>Japanese are bad at coding meme
Seems like there's a correlation here.

what a shitty useless retarded thread
they program like western people do (but worse) and with japanese comments or maybe broken english
naming may also be done in japanese, most likely romaji but some languages can work with subhuman symbols
now gtfo

they mostly use the same shit we do. There's a few jap-made langs, but they're all legacy-business application shit.

This subject needs to be a part of a stickied post or something, I'm not even on Jow Forums often but see this exact thread sucking up space every time I stop in, maybe just coincidence or w/e but holy shit...this is exactly the kind of thing you google and figure out in five seconds because some professional wrote a long detailed message on quora about it

This is now a Megumin thread

Attached: megumin.png (512x512, 318K)

Python, Ms. Kobayashi programs in Python

When is the next season for that show? I even forgot what the name was already...

KonoSuba, probably never

>probably never
Ah, well damnit it was a fun show.

Attached: okay.jpg (500x449, 24K)

This.

Attached: 1537018343704.jpg (2296x2464, 285K)

Programming is done in english which is why Nintendo reused Starfox code all the way until 2016, cause Starfox was developed by brits.

Worst splodey sorceress. Are you newfags even aware of Slayers?

Animu these days are advertisements for the manga or novels.

Luby

Attached: ruby-programming-language.png (1600x1600, 26K)

Re:zero is better anyway. That said it's pretty disappointing in some ways. It's main gimmick is death activated groundhog day, but the show handles it very poorly - the character actively trying to avoid using it but then also just kills himself randomly when about to get slain anyway. And the entire "but muh emilia" angle is retarded. But besides that, good shit.

Yeah but konosuba is a light novel series, and those don't get translated to engrish as consistently as manga does... I know there's a manga series as well but I'm not sure how far along it is compared to the light novels and anime.

The ending of the anime was trash.

My gf is a coder for Toyota. She uses python on top of a ton of proprietary in house stuff.

Actually they do not always use English. That is totally false.