I'm a white man I write my own fucking compiler I'm not a nigger like Linus, I'm a professional...

I'm a white man I write my own fucking compiler I'm not a nigger like Linus, I'm a professional. I started at Ticketmaster in 1990 and we wrote a compiler. The difference between an amateur and a professional is you write your own compiler, ok?

Attached: 062a21e47955634968ddcd3090c28a2c171a2c0daac7a0308b882adeb5965dea.png (958x718, 974K)

>mom, so what if it is my first time on the internet?

>You will never see a cyber war between TempleOS bishops acolytes vs the SJW linux tranny python communists

You're mocking him but you haven't wrote your own compiler so stfu

Left us too soon.

Feel free to follow him.

>tfw haven't written my own compiler yet
Being a nigger is suffering

>TempleOS acolytes

Now that's something I could only wish for. A cult in Terry's honor.

how do i write code that isnt niggerlicious?

Use HolyC or flat out assembly.

I'm not mocking Terry I loved him.

Don't use anything that has a code of conduct.

We need to form one. We will roam the streets spreading the word of King Terry and killing CIA Niggers in the process.

Does anyone have a list of all major software projects with CoCks?

One of the beauties of HolyC is you can write inline assembly without asm()

Terry saw the prophecy that Linus would cuck himself.
Stricken with suffering pain and unable to continue, Terry rose to the throne in front of the train.

Now to the greatest question of all Jow Forums:

Is TempleOS niggerlicious

or is it divine intellect?

Attached: 1533916937839.png (259x250, 82K)

a cult would be too much voodoo for our purposes

Looking to carpool?

>

Attached: 1468983648289.jpg (1065x940, 267K)

God's OS prophet dies and the Sodomites rise to power one week later

pure coincidence

I used to laugh at Terry but now with this Linux CoC shit I think he was right.

Hahaha. The Linux people are all deluded. That's what Terry said. Perhaps now, that'll change? lmao. You bet we're gonna see some changes that make Linux a real consumer OS. File permissions? LOL.

>calling for the death of all niggers
my sides

Checked
Something really spooky about this though.

>implying HolyC or assembly prevent niggerlicious code
Even the King himself doubted his Assembly.
You are very arrogant.

I said something arrogant? Please point that out mr. flippant.

What's arrogant is implying that just because you use low-level programming languages it means you are cool and cannot write niggerlicious garbage you retard gorilla monkey
Be humble, learn from a fucking white man, a white man knows to be humble and doubt himself even in his greatness
A white man recognizes that he is not perfect, he knows there is a bit of nigger in him, only God is perfect
You're just a retard gorilla nigger who couldn't even do fizzbuzz in assembly, much less write a compiler or a switch statement that isn't niggerlicious

Attached: anons.png (600x600, 301K)

cout

Attached: bjarne.jpg (200x245, 67K)

Attached: 1515476341345.jpg (640x480, 111K)

Back in the day, writing your own compiler, outside of university, was a sign you were a moron. As an example, Apple nearly died because they decided to write their own compiler, rather then develop Rhapsody.

Attached: 1487357666343.jpg (739x437, 47K)

okay, listen little faggot. Have you ever written a compiler? Have you ever written an interrupt routine? No you havent cos youre a faggot, okay? Why dont you go write an interrupt routine, faggot

what the fuck is wrong with you disgusting fucking cuckold posters faggot. This guy was just projecting his own demented homoerotic sexual fantasies onto terry and pretending it's "lol just trolling"
You're no better than the purple haired trannies.

You seem to be in denial, why don't you download my 2MB distribution that has all the source code on it and you can compile with my fucking compiler.

They're demons from hell, but they don't know what hell is really like.

You seem to be forgetting that Terry had divine intellect

>As an example, Apple nearly died because they decided to write their own compiler, rather then develop Rhapsody.
There is way too little detail on that statement. However, if they didn't have the manpower to create a compiler, they didn't have the manpower to create or maintain an OS.

KEK HAS SPOKEN THROUGH HIS PROPHET

remember: 640x480

lol

>remember: 640x480
on a 4k monitor .. kekeke

Terry was right all along.

Attached: 1509756734119.jpg (480x486, 35K)

It's time to change Linux Kernel for Temple OS Kernel

he ISN'T dead

He lives on in our hearts.

Attached: elvis.gif (236x260, 26K)

I can't believe he's really gone

Reminder Terry was always right.

me too. i cant even unironically joke about him because i used to follow his streams and the way he explained the Shrine and why he did what he did it was like an artist explaining his art.
you saw the stream where he gets pissed off at a hater and shows why his OS is the greatest and why he's the best programmer? i got goosebumps.