So let's just talk hypothetically

So let's just talk hypothetically.
Let's say fembots is finally here, with clever enough AI that they can replace the personality of the majority of women.

Would the SJW make it illegal, or is there a place for this in society?
Honestly, it would be a big fu to women, since many would have to have other qualities, then looks alone to get power.

Attached: female-robots17.jpg (550x440, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/sex-robots-consent.html
timescolonist.com/opinion/columnists/lawrie-mcfarlane-what-about-sex-robots-they-should-be-banned-1.23267857
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/female-robots-why-this-scarlett-johansson-bot-is-more-dangerous/
donovan.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/house-passes-donovan-s-creeper-act-ban-child-sex-dolls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you don't need a clever AI imitate a female, user

What if we could transplant our minds to mechanical body shells and become the little girl?

Attached: 1357030439418.png (1600x900, 1.45M)

I would prefer to be a little robot boy instead. I'm too attached to my penis that I couldn't live without it.

Attached: 1531944779237.jpg (839x1200, 94K)

WARNING: This poster has inclinations of transitioning to the opposite sex.

The AI isn’t the hard part of fembots (or any artificial human or limb). The hard part is making material that feels and functions (e.g. self repair, equivalent dexterity, quick contraction and expansion) extremely similar to human skin and muscle

>they can replace the personality of the majority of women
why would you want that? if fembots were to exist, i would hope they don't have shitty personnality.

I didn't say it had to be a bitch or slut, user.
However, it would be nice to have a fembot, that you could have an actual intellectual conversation with.

Mutilated dicks are disgusting, an immortal near nubile body is amazing.

I don't see how they could make AI software illegal.
also

>Would the SJW make it illegal
1. before it would be illegal - not just socially frowned upon but actually illegal with corresponding fines and/or jail time - you'd need to have laws to make it so.
2. Literally who gives a fuck. If you want to fuck your robot waifu even under threat of social stigma, then good.

Also, sex robot prostitution have most of the pros of prostitutes without the cons.

Jow Forums is that way ------------------->

nope, the beauty is there will be bots for both genders. So the women's complaints won't get much traction, and even they might think it could be good for them. But they won't like it as much as men do, and they will bitch louder as time goes on. It will be funny, but also sad. We are such a pathetic species in some ways. I actually am one of the minority of men who won't be all that enamored with the bots, as I'm traditional and want an actual marriage the way it had existed until recently. But it will be a trip to see them evolve.

The same way they fight 3d printed gun designs and that makeup removing whatsapp.

I don't see why, women uses way more sex toys than men

It'd be normal, because the women will simply get qt butler bots and thus humanity would continue its rapid descent into extinction. Of course this is assuming robots wouldn't be crazy expensive and out of reach for the majority of us anyway

Yes, SJWs will go after it. Any female form that is more desirable than theirs is worse than the devil (this applies to all women, though). Male SJWs will regurgitate the usual bullshit and both will complain about commodification of "femaleness", whatever that means.

I mean, realistically this is a gender neutral issue. Any problem that requires decision making will come to be dominated by AI. Allocating capital will be done exclusively by AI. Designing computers, robots, and any other physical product will be done exclusively by AI. AI will be the best at solving all these problems.

Most people expect this, but they don't expect human interaction to be changed in the same way. In every depiction of the worst or best futures dominated by AI, there is always human to human interaction. But if an AI has the goal of creating the most human happiness, it would never choose to allow humans to interact with other humans, because there is almost a guarantee of happiness not being optimal. So once true AI is released, humans become obsolete at everything.

nope, they'd be too busy getting clanked

This isn't just a threat towards women, it's also a threat toward society.

>fembots
not gonna happen senpai.

best you'll get is matrix like vr.

here's a hard pill to swallow. for humanity to progress past a certain point, either women have to be treated like cattle, or the whole society must be neutered. because a world where we give women power due to our hormones, is doomed to fail. as we're witnessing in our current timeline

>with clever enough AI that they can replace the personality
I don't care about personality, honestly, I care about something that A: I want to fuck and B: can do some regular chores. Doesn't even need to cook, just wash the dishes, run a vacuum and wash a few loads

I can guarantee you that they will never be put into production.

nanobots and real flesh...like a fuckable T-100

Well maybe if they didn't act the way they did it wouldn't happen. Other than being butthurt about their own wrong doings I see no reason to not allow this. Give them men bots so it's even.

What the fuck. Why would you want a "clever" fembot. Its a fuckhole. You just need it to moan and say stupid dirty shit. Kind of like a real woman

>incels freeing society from themselves without harming anyone
>minimizing the danger that their defected genes spread
Sounds great and would increase safety for women and generally improve quality of society. Suicide boots next for maximum effectivity?

They will use them to babysit their pet cuck men until they use them to imprison weak men for breeding factories once they use their fembots to assassinate the strong men while they sleep.

Don't fuck robots.

>many would have to have other qualities
Such as being human?

high chance that they would join feminazis and sjws tough

Can you even "buy" them at that point? Society would have changed so much if we had access to such powerful AI. As for making it illegal, there will always be countries like China or Japan for that. If there is a demand, China will supply. Either that or move to a non-cucked country.

They're already trying to do just that.

Attached: kHOJH7K.jpg (1125x1687, 275K)

Based and redpilled.

it'd be shut down as "objectifying women" while those same sjws spend all day riding their Chad bot

based moot

Ok, legit talk here, how is that creature getting PAID to have sex? Have previous generations really fucked up the system so badly that these types of women are desirable?

I just don't get it. If anything, she would have to pay me.

I never preorder anything, but I would preorder that.

People who visit whores are people who are fucking desperate for sex. Those who don't visit whores are either chads or redpilled celibates.

The key is not in having an antonio banderas inflatable doll or a robotic waifu, its still about who can reproduce on its own, lesbians now can without men because technology, and males cant without the help of a woman. That will be the game changer.
Not an oversized dildo or hole to fuck, if the demand was that high, they can be a thing no problem.

You misunderstand me my man. I can totally see the logic behind paying money to a prostitute that's actually attractive. Paying money for sexual favors from that hideous creature is utterly repulsing however.

Someone (many people in fact), somewhere, have fucked this solid 4/10 of a woman to keep her in business.

>hideous creature
>solid 4/10
Basement dwelling virgin detected

Seething incel

>I can totally see the logic behind paying money to a prostitute that's actually attractive
Not even him, but he already wrote it.
>People who visit whores are people who are fucking desperate for sex
Id est, those people have much, MUCH lower standards.

Fembots + Artifical Wombs = End of Gynocracy. We have to genocide the jews for real though first of course.

Attached: 1a46735252.jpg (1218x1204, 376K)

>threat toward society
it's complicated

Attached: sexbots.png (535x1312, 106K)

"gynocracy" only exists in the heads of wh*Te cucks who believe in it and enable it

>implying the only reason he is a complete waste of oxygen aren't the gay reptilian jew women who turn the frogs gay

yeah, look at divorce laws and hiring practices in first world countries and keep telling yourself that bucko

Attached: 1532303046869.jpg (476x641, 60K)

The fate of Japan with it's reduced birth rates would spread around the world ultimately becoming a reenactment of the adult anime "Marine A Go Go". Either that or the Church of Euthanasia becomes really happy as the human population dies away from not procreating.

SJW might resist but the rest will tell them to shut up citing "reasons".

user, do you want to suffer?

Not any time soon. However, you will have the opportunity to be a little girl in cheap consumer VR. Socialization in VR is almost there, so the only major thing left is work. Once VR is widespread, it would be strange if no company capitalized on allowing you to work as your VR persona.

Some software is already illegal.
>Literally who gives a fuck
Naive.

that's my point

reductio ad absurdum

>that you could have an actual intellectual conversation with.

if a robot is smart enough to have a truly intellectual discussion complete with critical thinking skills and its own opinions, that fringes on sentient life and next thing you know we're giving robots civil rights and they're choosing not to have sex with ugly losers just like real women already do.

waifubots should be simple, seductive, kind, and sexually amenable. that's it. if you want real intellectual discussion then pursue a PhD in an area of your interest and interact with your peers in that arena, and stop being a pseud on the internet.

Okay, okay. Gays is really too much. Maybe reptilians too, despite the same people buying it. Is it the fault of the jew women and their gay frog army though?

This. I keep seeing the same post every time the topic comes up.Robots with good AI should be looked as a tool.An assistant or a fuck hole at most not another human.

By the time that happens im going to have my brain detatched from my body, put in a jar and spend the rest of my life with VR waifus instead. Its a far cheaper option. Plus, you make it past 120. easily. Most of aging is metaboloc damage caused by metabolism. No metabolism, dare I say no aging?

>Would the SJW make it illegal
there are already women hard at work trying to make sex bots socially and potentially legally unacceptable.

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/sex-robots-consent.html

timescolonist.com/opinion/columnists/lawrie-mcfarlane-what-about-sex-robots-they-should-be-banned-1.23267857

telegraph.co.uk/women/life/female-robots-why-this-scarlett-johansson-bot-is-more-dangerous/

they've literally already banned "child" sex dolls in the USA without anyone paying attention, which would 100% extend to robots as well.

donovan.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/house-passes-donovan-s-creeper-act-ban-child-sex-dolls

If the tech existed for our brains and "selves" to exist outside our birth bodies I'd rather have my brain put in an attractive, upgradeable superhumanoid body that's able to interface with the real world and VR worlds at will. Why limit yourself?

>thinking your body is the reason for being an incel
Quality kek

I never really got this "transplant your mind" thing, how would it be different from any ctrl+X? You would be esentially makinga copy of yourself and deleting the original, it wouldn't be you, it would be a replacement and you would be dead.

how did you get "incel" out of anything in that post? project harder you shitposting spergvirg.

in this case you'd be transplanting your physical brain, not just copying your mind and deleting the real you.

Wouldn't it be easier to just replace most of the limbs and internal organs than transplating the brain though? I mean, both would actually be cyborgs, but one would require messing with "less" fragile structures.

It's a hypothetical scenario assuming that the tech exists to do it safely, and in that case it makes a lot more sense to put your brain into a protective shell rather than leave your fragile organic head intact and open to harm.

In reality, if we ever progress in that direction, I'm sure it will be a gradual thing, and limb-cyborgs will simply be a step along the way before full brain transplants become possible.

Your mom does it every day