/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user has legos • user enjoys his TRN V80 so far • user ordered a knife • user is bamboozled by the airplanes • user got Tin Audio T2's and MEMT X5's • user got some shoos for $40 bux • user got a penguin zip disquette • user ejaculates on his TS80 >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67631624
forums.redflagdeals.com/aliexpress-xiaomi-note-5-pro-32-3-gb-ram-5-99-snapdragon-636-4000mah-138-usd-2193954/
amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01JKJN71A?keywords=backbeat+fit&qid=1537233124&sr=8-3&ref=mp_s_a_1_3&th=1&psc=1
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
audiobudget.com.
youtu.be/KQCudxoMEMk
aliexpress.com/item/tester/32340398475.html
aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED16/32875117793.html
diybudgetaudio.com/TDA7498E.htm
aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-Two-ports-USB-Power-Adapter-Travel-Charger-for-Apple-iPhone-4s-5-5s-iPad/1886055365.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67631624

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

lolis

Attached: 1952139833-1062747117.jpg (800x800, 207K)

I'm looking for a custom milled light saber, I can provide an autocad file with the design.
Do any of you know any cheap chink that does a one off run of this kind of stuff?

I was thinking about printing it but it isn't nearly as cool.

i bought this thing... its pretty good i guess, only 9$, works on batteries (theres a cabled version too). really noisy though and a bit painful, i havent used it much yet out of fear of getting skin caught in it, but where i did it did a pretty good job i think

Attached: 1537223788408.jpg (1088x612, 231K)

Anyone else who ordered a Boarseman CX98S had any troubles with it? Like bugs/ticks or something, mine just came in, but I'm fucking paranoid about shipments in general.

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (3024x4032, 2.75M)

you're fucking stupid

Yes

>trump killing chink shit
Nice knowing you lads

Neat, I have a cheap one with more teeth than that but it works p well. I get too many ingrown hairs with it tho.

>tfw i don't give a shit
mkay

I'm going to order a redmi note 5, anyone know the best place and method to get it to avoid/minimize duties in canada?

Best wireless earbuds? Under $50? Under $100?
Chink or non chink don't care. For gym.

lel, ive ordered a 2*aa hair trimmer the other that i plan on modding into being 1*18650 and take micro usb as charger (still not sure, might go barrel jack)

>a $7, 2*aa, hair trimmer the other day*
tttt

Is the mii band 3 a worthwhile fitness tracker?

Best earphones for less than 20$?
Are the kz zst /csg/ approved?

Where can I get striped socks in men's sizes?

We've had this same post every /csg/ thread since he took office and chink shit still isn't dead. Alarmist cuck.

I guess you don't actually read the news, hillbilly. The tariffs start next week.

Shoo shoo
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

Anyone know a good 3 or 4 USB outlet slow-wallcharger? Like one that only does 500-1000mA per port?

There's lots of these 3 outlet chargers but they all do shit like charge at 2400mA which I don't want for plugging in overnight, which is really the only time I'm plugging my phone in

Attached: LED-Display-3-USB-Charger-ROCK-Universal-Mobile-Phone-USB-Charger-Fast-Charging-Wall-Charger-For.jpg (220x220, 7K)

Get an Orico or whatever quality charger and don't worry much about it.

> There's lots of these 3 outlet chargers but they all do shit like charge at 2400mA
Only if the phone does permit it? Most will stay at whatever charging standard they support. Which might very well be just ~1A. And it won't stay that once charging is finished.

Plus your NiCd battery charging knowledge [or whatever it is] doesn't really apply to Lithium Ion batteries anyhow.

I can't believe I paid $6 for this plastic tube.

Attached: IMG_20180917_205754_1.jpg (622x1280, 134K)

the devices being used all support QC 2.0 and some 3.0, but my tells me her QC 2.0 phone gets really hot plugged into my QC 3.0 charger overnight, so I just have her use my 800mA tablet charger overnight and the problem goes away.

See thread summary here: forums.redflagdeals.com/aliexpress-xiaomi-note-5-pro-32-3-gb-ram-5-99-snapdragon-636-4000mah-138-usd-2193954/

That just requires a charger without QC 3.0. Not hard to find.

Apart from that, even warm phones are probably still temperature controlled during charging, it's probably just that they decided the phone can easily take it. If it stays hot after it should be done charging, maybe the QC 3.0 charger is shit?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH I AM GOING TO EAT IT

also got a water bottle with it

Attached: IMG_20180917_201124_1.jpg (2340x2579, 1.05M)

amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01JKJN71A?keywords=backbeat+fit&qid=1537233124&sr=8-3&ref=mp_s_a_1_3&th=1&psc=1 I like these ones. Have a pair for 2 years still going strong

the fuck is it for?

Do you actually save any money buying chinkshit, or do you lose over time rebuying things because it's all dollar store quality?

she's plugging her zuk z2 into my mi mix 2 charger (5V-3A, 9V-2A, 12V-1.5A), my phone doesn't even get remotely hot plugged into this but her phone doesn't properly support QC 3.0 and comes with a QC 1.0 charger

What's the new cheap iem meme I should check out? V shape prefered

Depends on what you're buying, if it can potentially go bad I just buy local so I can return it

Dildo storage and transport obviously.

Attached: IMG_20180917_213607_1.jpg (960x1280, 192K)

It's much cheaper to buy chink shit here, but local price levels are high.

Also, actually very few of the MANY things I've bought failed earlier than expected.

I actually had the Zuk Z2 until I sold it.

Worked fine on a Xiaomi power strip's USB ports or all the Orico chargers I had in various places [most of which did not have any QC ports, only the most recent one I got has a QC and USB3 PD port - I think it was at least four Orico chargers since I even rotated some to my sibling and someone else].

But I guess your GF's phone might also have some issue anyhow. Maybe even the cables I used cause the phone to charge slower. There's a bunch of stuff involved.

Either way, figures you might just want to try some charger(s) with some ports that don't do QC?

nice tube user

>V shape prefered
disgusting
This is a /flat/ neighborhood.

Attached: 2260.gif (243x270, 483K)

sounds about right.

>Do you actually save any money buying chinkshit

It depends, when you factor in the time dealing in disputes or get fucked on returns it can get costly.

Any chink smol fridge with a good price/reviews? Something that can fit a few drinks.

Attached: file.png (750x850, 514K)

Do any of the cheap heartrate fitness trackers have usable heartrate tracking? Mi Band 2 is wrong unless I have my wrist still and in a perfect position

In chinese the ingredient says "tea flavor".

There is a refrigerators category on Ali, but I don't have experience with these... the fridges I needed would simply be too pricey to import individually to here. Container / sea freight, not air freight, eh.

Maybe it'll get simpler with train freight sooner or later, at least for us Europeans.

Got pvc hanafuda deck to play koi-koi. Well, it's actually korean hwatu version with jokers. It's alright.

Attached: IMG_20180918_102940.jpg (3840x2160, 2.48M)

I think not really more so than the Mi Band. If you need it for medical reasons or maximizing some fitness routine, maybe you'll need something else.

got my tin2's 2day lads!!!!
this was my first chinky purchase and i've gotta say... pretty good

I only buy chinkshit that you find on Amazon for quadruple the price
Mainly plastic and textile shit that are hard to fuck up like those things you use to corral your messy cables into one big tube

Has Trump BTFO chinkshit for Americans? Will they actually start imposing duties on small packages? Or will this make direct-order even more tempting?

>In the first two rounds of tariffs, the Trump administration took care to try to spare American consumers from the direct impact of the import taxes. The tariffs focused on industrial products, not on things Americans buy at the mall or via Amazon.

By expanding the list to $200 billion of Chinese imports, Trump risks spreading the pain to ordinary households. The administration is targeting a bewildering variety of products — from sockeye salmon to baseball gloves to bamboo mats — forcing U.S. companies to scramble for suppliers outside China, absorb the import taxes or pass along the cost to their customers.
Tarrifs starting next week, buy your chinkshit now

>Tarrifs starting next week, buy your chinkshit now
That sounds like they'll arrive after the tariffs start unless you pay for courier shipment...

you are right

price seems high

Has anyone have a good and cheap earphones to recommend? I'm no audiophile just need them to be comfy for listening podcasts while jogging.

KZ ED9

TRN V80

consider to check this
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

latest purchase, gonna be my first ona

Attached: screencapture-trade-aliexpress-order_list-htm-2018-09-18-02_28_40.png (957x1911, 278K)

thanks for suggestions and directing to
audiobudget.com. I'm looking something under 22 EUR (don't want to deal with customs) . KZ ED9 looks good but not sure about comfort. Basically I value comfort more than sound quality.

>v80
>cheap

get kz zs3

What do I search for on dhgate to get Nike/Adidas/Reebok shoes? It won't let me search directly for them.

dong

This is not a good sign.

Attached: Screenshot_20180918_113326.png (586x637, 377K)

rip in penis

youtu.be/KQCudxoMEMk
What did they mean by this?

Bull market ahead, invest in AMD

bought some amplifiers finally

1 x tda7498
1 x tda7498e
2 x 36V 5A SMPS

hopefully the cheap power supplies don't kill me

I'd be more worried about noise myself, if you're to use them with amplifiers. Don't suppose you have a scope?

>"Right ear isn't working, only left side works."
>"We can not find any problem of the earphone,sorry,please give me more information,we will help you,thank you!"

Fucking chinks. Are they that useless?

Sounds like a personal problem, not a problem with the product. Go see an audiologist.

RJ-45/RJ-11 cable tester, works fine, would recommend. Thing flashes through each LED one at a time at about 2Hz, but has a slow mode at maybe 0.4Hz. Which is a bit odd considering it uses a Johnson counter IC, not a ring counter IC. Use it by checking that both all the LEDs on the "receiver" increment in order, and less critically that they're in phase with the changing LEDs on the "transmitter". Would be nice if it had punchdown color-coding on its face. This model has component slots for testing ground shields of network cables but no components in place for them, which almost certainly doesn't matter since I've never seen a cable with grounded jacks anyhow. Battery not included, smells like chinkshit, screws are hidden underneath label (and there's one hole in it with no screw under it).
aliexpress.com/item/tester/32340398475.html

It's a bloody tube mate! 'ello

seconding add a small ceramic cap at the output of the power supply, might not seem like it will do much when it already has a bunch of large electrolytic but it will take care of some of the higher frequency noise that the bulk ones dont. with that in mind, there might still be some hissing on the output, hopefully it will be very low and not noticeable

kz es4 are pretty fuckin good. I like em better than my se215s

ED16 > anything that I tried from KZ (ES3, ES4, ZST Pro, ZSR, ZS5, ED2).

Why is this only available from third sellers on ali and not from the kz store?

They are discontinued for some reason. Almost instantaneously after release.
I bought mine from here:
>aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED16/32875117793.html
Used the code from phonograph, got for 16 without the mic.
Also using with the famous silver braided cable — no difference in sound, imo, but it way nicer because it softer and less prone to tangling.

it seems like it's recommended to add a 10k uF capacitor between the psu and amp, is that what you mean?

diybudgetaudio.com/TDA7498E.htm
>Don't suppose you have a scope?
might be able to borrow one, although i'm not really sure what i'd be looking for

what's the hot 60% mechanical keyboard to buy nowadays?

>train freight for Europeans
tell me more about this, I am in Europe too, so I guess I should wait, and summer it's almost over anyway
I think I will get a regular small fridge a friend has, it's huge compared to mini fridges, but it's pretty silent.
I hope someone reviews one of these smol fridges to compare the noise levels.

Ok top lads, two things:

1st: GET ME SOME OF PIC RELATED MI WAIFU PLS JUST A MASCOT NAME OR SOMETHING ANYTHING

2nd: I ordered a chink knife, someone in China messedup and it returned to the seller. He said that he would send it again, he did, and it's on it's way. But my Buyer Protection Time is over, so I opened a Dispute.
The guy seems pissed, did I do something wrong here?

Attached: mi.png (1142x618, 387K)

Anne Pro. Maybe even Anne Pro 2.

小爱同学

Attached: 1533755796940.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

should have asked him to extend the time before opening the dispute

Only two ports, but I ordered one of these and have been using it for most of a year and love it. I'm reminded to order another. It takes the apple-style adapters which I have a drawer full of for all outlet types already (t. macfag). It has one 1a and one 2a port which I like (I don't think you'd gonna find any 500ma-limited multi chargers). Has worked fine on 110 and 220 outlets.

Quality product. I use the 1a for my phone and 2a for battery pack, although I'm not sure it can output more than 2a simultaneously (have never tested).

aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-Two-ports-USB-Power-Adapter-Travel-Charger-for-Apple-iPhone-4s-5-5s-iPad/1886055365.html

Attached: New-Euro-Two-ports-Dual-USB-Power-Adapter-Travel-Charger-for-iPhone-5s-6-6s-7.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 21K)

Ordered a bathmat since it looks nice and is like 1/4 the price of local. Has me thinking I should get towels from China but I'm afraid they're all going to be thin and shitty.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 21.30.29.png (2308x1092, 1.7M)

You know who makes towels that's gonna be (most likely) good? Xiaomi. Not even kidding.

>10k m lb footcandles uF
no, i mean something low that will also have low esr to filter high frequency noise right at the output of the smps, thus something like 10~47uf ceramic or tantalum

So what do I do now?

LEGEND, thanks lad

I have belief in the ingenuity of the chinks to find a loophole and still get cheap chink shit around the globe. Chinks are like cockroaches, they're impossible to kill.

Attached: jewishpropaganda.png (899x1778, 228K)

Anyone can recommend me some transparent swimsuit like in those jap fetish pics? (not posting an example, since blue board)
If I search for that, I get all kinds of swimsuit that are not transparent, or so obviously bedroom gear, that it kills the whole idea.

>Globe
It's only you Americunts that will suffer.

How does it sound?

#SexyChinkShitForGFGangGang

Judging from the name — like wild pig cumming in your ear.

>buying chink shit that you put your penis into/into your asshole
"no"

That better be silvertip user.

any of you niggas actually won a freebie from aliexpress?

So it's made by your mother then?