Why are there so many trans in the tech space nowadays?

Why are there so many trans in the tech space nowadays?

Attached: perl contributor.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tallkylatte/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

transgenderism is a mental illness

Attached: 1520020785795.png (1887x450, 1.11M)

I feel like autists in here just pay way too much attention to them, that's why it seems like everyone and their dog is trans

I thought we loved cute girls (boys) here

What do you expect them to work in, construction? HR offices full of bitchy women? Customer service roles?

because men can't let women have anything to themselves

it's not a very masculine job
staring at blue light turns you into a woman
it's good job for people who are transitioning and don't want to leave their house

only if they have a qt feminine penis

It's just SJW's looking to latch onto the next big community. They ruined games, comics, and now they're going for the tech.

traps not coraline ada ehmke

Attached: 1537129598251.png (1046x1032, 1.82M)

Mental Illness is nearly R=1 with high IQ.

what am i looking at here

a child

only the lower end of intelligent people though, the rest of us are pretty well adjusted

idk, it makes no fucking sense
these freaks make up only a fraction of a percent of the entire population even according to the most generous figures but they're fucking everywhere

stop posting pedobait

Attached: 1535081033368.jpg (1294x478, 115K)

A girl (male)

Attached: GySJcMq.jpg (2320x3088, 409K)

because Jow Forums told them to.

What is her name though?

I've only met one tranny in the 33 years I've been alive and they were more of a crossdresser than someone who actually wanted to be a woman. I live in a left leaning state and went to a major university. I've worked in large companies and met a lot of people networking and that's the only one I've ever come across. Yet they seem to be the new voice of STEM.

(((Someone))) is behind this

kylie josephina
instagram.com/tallkylatte/

Attached: 1537128672634.jpg (1080x720, 179K)

and it's private region still smells like musty balls and ass

disgusting

get your sinful boner fuel out of this thread

I want to impregnate her

yeah, CUTE girls (male). not pink-haired 50 year old weirdos.

It's a trend.
They are moving from one thing to another.
The went from games to politics and now they are focusing on s/w.

Autists see things in black and white and because they don't feel masculine they assume the only other explanation isn't they are a woman. Also it lets creeps rebrand themselves and reboot their shitty lives and role play as their own sexual fantasy. There are social pressure issues too. So many reasons for this freak season.

Yeah, google luck with that.

there is a correlation between autsim and transexualism and im not even joking.

>they
It's you though. You're the one following them around with the overton window. Being outraged is what continues to fund new outrages and Jow Forums is right up there with the (((media))) in fault.

There's one in my class and its fucking disgusting. Imagine if someone came into work or class with fetish shit on. How quickly would the be asked to change their attire? NO ONE want to see that shit.

NO ONE wants to see a girl (guy) wearing the softest silk white panties gently caressing his balls and erect shaft. The silk precariously teasing his throbbing head which has just started leaking precum. The silky black pantyhose spans up to his hip, and just watch him just sitting in a chair gently rubbing his inner thighs together causing just a slight enough sensation to drive his mind into the sissiest corners behind his closed eyes. Just hoping one day for an experienced milf to teach him the ways of being a feminized sissy loser. Its disgusting

Attached: 1534982167024.jpg (1280x1920, 491K)

attention

>her
I have some bad news for you

Attached: wot.jpg (500x500, 33K)