Am I the only one who thinks that people are freaking out too much about tranny freaks inserting the CoC inside Linux...

Am I the only one who thinks that people are freaking out too much about tranny freaks inserting the CoC inside Linux? Like Linux is FOSS after all, if these rainbow haired subhumans that need to get thrown off of tall buildings isis style fuck it up we could also just make a fork. Aren't there already a shitton of Linux forks out there?

Attached: subhuman.jpg (480x640, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Council/Code_of_conduct
journals.uic.edu/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/8297/7203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why should we fork, when they're the ones that can't handle aggressive and insulting criticism of their shit code. If they're so easily offended they could easily fork and have their own little kernel all to themselvs.

But they won't. Because none of them have the actual technical ability to know what the fuck it is that actually needs doing. So instead they troll repos calling for changes to "problematic language" and "hostile personalities".

No because your dumbass didn't read that freaks website

Go fork it yourself since it's so easy, fuckin retard

We shouldn't need to make a fork. We should have to deal with CoC bullshit. And trannies shouldn't be allowed to live. Do trannies think this will make my hatred for them just disappear? My hatred has quadrupled over the last few hours. When I woke up today I held the view that trannies are mentally ill and should be given medications. Now I think we should stick them all in ovens and burn them alive.

All I fucking wanted was to run Linux in peace to distract me from all of the other problems they've caused. Now they've gone after Linux, and they're trying to ruin the one thing I had left. Fuck these pieces of shit. I want to see them all die.

Attached: tenor.png (512x480, 114K)

making a fork could be a temporary solution until we purge trannies from this project and ideally from being alive(in minecraft).

People are only freaking out because of your thread spamming.

>inserting the CoC inside Linux
no wonder he had to take time off

Attached: 1517770269617.png (128x128, 13K)

>fork a 12 million LoC project
Are you being entirely serious?

Yes, dumbass. All we have to do is copy the code and copy over any updates it gets every once in a while. It'll compile the same, and we can just host the source without the faggot CoC.

Attached: 1535669973206.jpg (460x644, 27K)

It's not 12million loc. That's including everything that's ever been written for any hardware or anything.

The only saving grace is that most eventually kill themselves anyway. I hope the person in OP's pic had the operation.

Chances are any linux distro you are using right now has a code of conduct similar to the one in the kernel

>The only saving grace is that most eventually kill themselves anyway
More of them need to do it, and they need to do it now.

Only 2 more steps to go.

Attached: 1526759959364.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

it isn't though, linux is corporate. SJWs can't hurt corporations.

just throw a couple of them off some buildings, they'll quiet down

you're kidding?

SJWs can't hurt corporations, never have and never will.

>SJWs can't hurt corporations

Attached: 1506311167840.jpg (638x640, 89K)

>SJWs can't hurt corporations
Please excuse me while I open the airlock and watch my sides drift into orbit.

Attached: waVJ2IU.jpg (1280x1092, 99K)

Attached: 1535430870360.jpg (230x202, 8K)

high level trolling

beautiful

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Council/Code_of_conduct

It's a CoC, but not comparable at all in terms of strictness, enforcement or anything else that matters in this context.

A "measure of politeness" allows for quite a lot of impoliteness and it suggests high hurdles for temporary suspensions anyhow, PLUS appeals.
You will be talked to and warned unless you overdid it, in which case it's probably a temp ban.

It is enough to keep everything from derailing, which begs the question why some place as tame as the LKML needs more.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS THE MANAGEMENT OF THE LINUX KERNEL'S TEAM ON Jow Forums - TECHNOLOGY ???
FUCK YOU MODS FOR DELETING EVERY FUCKING INTERESTING THREAD
Jow Forums MODS HAVE BECOME CORRUPT, THERE IS NOT ONE OF THEM THAT DOES GOOD, NOT EVEN ONE

Attached: 1537074763071.jpg (600x800, 163K)

This, desu. These fucking animals have infiltrated, and ruined everything I hold dear. Gas them all.

Gotta love how newfag mods are deleting all of these.

Visions of GG

Attached: ff.jpg (685x1024, 131K)

Huh? Mods barely removed the odd thread when there were many. Chill, man/woman.

excuse me while I contemplate the extinction of humanity

Attached: 1536365937310.jpg (547x532, 50K)

I mean I get it that Linus was bullied by his own daughter, but was it so hard to write a similar CoC - it's not really bad in what it's promoting on paper - but so that it wouldn't have any unnecessary association with an SJW of a rather toxic reputation? Nobody would fucking care then.

In addition to this, even if your fork succeeds they will make it their #1 goal in life to infiltrate and subvert it. If they can't they will attempt a crusade to smear you in attempt to weaken you and repeat the infiltrate process.

last two ran a bit, tbf, earlier, was fucking carnage
you are kidding, r-right ?

>INTERESTING
what? we're just complaining about a bunch of fat trannies trying to take over linux. too bad Jow Forums is here complaining too. they need to go back

WHEN THEY DELETE A THREAD IT DOESN'T GET ARCHIVED
I WILL NOT CHILL

Attached: crying.jpg (768x432, 161K)

>I mean I get it that Linus was bullied by his own daughter
The fact this is a thing in many variants is beginning to make me do this Liberals are going to cause one of these guys to spend all their time developing an airborne illness at home

Its probly just all moved to Jow Forums where it belongs.

Well, it was nice while it lasted ... Time to move to BSD

They deleted a thread with 280 posts, a thread about the daughter specifically. They are absolutely assblasted because they were hoping this would go away they dont want another -Gate.

TAKING THE TRANNY COC IN THE LOC

and, how does a discussion over the (mis)management of the fucking Linux kernel belong in Jow Forums again ?

>tech discussion belongs on Jow Forums

This objectively belongs here. Kill yourself.

Attached: ff.jpg (604x453, 50K)

>SJWs are interjecting politics into the fundamentals of technology
>lol belongs on Jow Forums
An hero senpai

This is how we got Devuan, so don't bitch

>Nobody would fucking care then.
No. Any CoC or policy that wants heavy-handed mandatory enforcement of various crap will be called out.

Even just Torvalds making his post will have many people look closely at the policy.

Jow Forums consumer electronics doesn't deserve tech but CoCs are Jow Forums not tech.

They are directly influencing tech you fucking dumb nigger

Baste Konqi poster.

They are directly politics though, no influence required.

makes it easier for some people, when they can claim 'its only Jow Forumstards against us..' does it ?
JUST REMEMBER, THAT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE THE CASE
>even tho its a fantasy some on here seem to encourage

>trolling
>TROLLING
journals.uic.edu/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/8297/7203

>you are kidding, r-right ?
Was that actually for me? No, it's all ... relatively ... fine.

Point taken. Refer to pic related.

Attached: f61db49e215f94cfd2107d1e9f6bd4ed6ad8d261e4633cc91ad9f032a15d46d2.png (1280x720, 812K)

I'm against both of you. Fuck off back to your containment boards. CoCs aren't tech and trannies aren't SFW at any speed.

What is Mozilla.

you may not like it but this is what peak future linux looks like

Mozilla didn't get wrecked by SJWs, they got wrecked by their own retarded decisions. SJWs just managed to grab power when Mozilla was already in the toilet.

its maybe you who is in the minority, and should consider fucking off. Ever consider it?
GO. FUCK OFF.
>see ? not very noice, is it ?

this. the stuff that's going on with linux is bad but Jow Forumstards making threads about this is also bad. they need to fuck off

THEY ARE LITERAL KERNEL TECH COC HANG YOURSELF NIGGER

Attached: ff.jpg (960x720, 142K)

>minority
Then that would give me all the power right?

Stop making this post

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-17 16-33-48.png (1188x945, 258K)

You can't run forever. At some point, you'll need to make a stand.
This is no glorious combat, but rather deceptive and underhanded manipulation. What they want is for you to lose all hope, to feel powerless, to just roll over and die.
Be aware of that.

Yeah, so much for Democracy, right?

This is a necessary evil, freedom is great, but drumpftards abuse it for hate and spewing stupid shit everywhere. That's why it needs to be taken away for the greater good.

Grabbing power by forcing Eich out for some anti gay shit. Mozilla was a mess already but after that they lost every single thing they had going for them.

KEK

How could someone let their grandma take over Linux?

Eich would have probly been a better CEO but mozilla was already doomed at that point. They ditched google.

Hey man I get it that everyone besides Jow Forums prefers to just pretend trannies didn't exist but this is the Linux kernel we're talkin about here

Attached: 1529965225312.jpg (419x419, 152K)

the thing about it is Jow Forums is always universally in support of trannies so this crybaby shit is not native to this board. Jow Forums is literally a silicon valley SJWfest and it is awful.

but user interpersonal skills are just as valuable as technical skills.

Taking the Tranny out of Tyrany

>interpersonal skills are just as valuable as technical skills.
/Thread

Unironically buy guns.

>we won't develop for the kernel
>but we'll make sure that if we did develop for the kernel it would be okay to use bad words

kek - 'at least as important as..' user, when not maybe, maybe even moreso.
>right up until you actually need to produce some code instead of Twitter shitstorms all day, that is

7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Crucial Conversations

this could be the turning point that puts linux on the desktop.

It's all being done in order to place state and corporate powers at the head of Free and open source projects.

Attached: destroy the rulers.jpg (555x1000, 266K)

b-but.. our desktops do not define us; we are more than the lump of wood upon which our PC sits. I have espoused this value, thus, it shall be practiced. Or something.

If wonder if people were Jow Forumstard tier 10 years ago, this would never happen.

These sjws are driving me more to far right than ever and I am not even a white.

I'm so sure the Linux Kernel is infested with Drumpftards. I'm with this guy.

>post yfw at your life's lowest point you still don't need to deal with having to dilate your front hole that's trying to close itself because it's a wound so you can feel good enough to call yourself a woman

Attached: 1461473531892.gif (538x572, 338K)

Then let them fork it and add their CoC to that.

Go fuck a dog, commie

CoC has no place in Linux and is not required - prove me wrong
pro-tip: You can'y, fuck your feelings

The more they infest, the more red pilling they do for us and normies join us
I might go BSD but every live option I try with GhostBSD loops me back to the menu....

Attached: 1511120753028.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Wiat they added it the linuxcode?

What is the gaming industry and cinema? They ruin everything, look at how bad Mass Effect Andromeda or GhostBusters 3 for examples among many, even the comic book industry is fucked
such pathetic damage control
This
Nice try

'they' are never gonna fork shit user.
>'Our success and value is not dependent on exerting all of our energy on contributing to software..'
bluff be well and truly called were they actually responsible for doing shit. Which is exactly why they will avoid that, at all costs. Just causing trouble with people who do do stuff keeps them plenty occupied, thanks.

>gaming industry
but also they've never heard of SJWs. Hollywood is self destructive to its core so it's no surprise they're falling apart on every level (not just SJW ones)

SJWs are a symptom of industry death not a cause. They're like the maggots that only eat dead flesh.

It's a sign. Stay with Loonix.

How would the CoC actually affect the kernel at all? If a bad patch comes in, the maintainer can still reject it, just with a bit of fake politeness I guess. How would this mentally ill freak actually harm kernel function?

>if these rainbow haired subhumans that need to get thrown off of tall buildings isis style
If you're this much of an edgelord, why would I want to read your opinions about tech or politics?

traps are not trannies.

Jesus look at these faggot nigger mods at work

>The pain they cause everyone else pales in comparison..
if this (never-ending) self-mutilation be not the very definition of mental illness?, idk what is

Yes.

and it's beautiful.

>Grandma
No that's just what happens when a guy decides he's a girl

>just make a fork
Just because there is a solution for a colossal fuckup doesn't mean there wasn't a colossal fucking fuckup in the first place. This should have never happened.