Admit it Jow Forums you didn't like the video because he's black

Attached: rip_black_man.png (926x631, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYfuhXBmG-Q
youtu.be/RaaZsBxWeiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
theverge.com/2018/9/13/17828092/gaming-pc-build-custom-how-to-asus-intel-geforce-cost
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i only like pc videos with this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=hYfuhXBmG-Q

Who is he and what am I supposed to not like about him?

He can't build a pc just because he's black? That's pretty racist dude.

No, it's because of (((The Verge))).

turbojosh22 is my favorite autist

If he didnt have that San Francisco lisp and essentuate every fifth syllable he'd be a good candidate to fuck my wife.

What if YOU only liked it because he's black?

this

youtu.be/RaaZsBxWeiQ

TRUE

Videos like this are why everyone hates my race, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Attached: 1519269520332.png (507x540, 48K)

God, I love being white.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x222, 1.38M)

>you need a table to make a pc
>and a swiss army knife

wtf I've been doing it wrong for years??!?!?!?!

bleach skin if dubs

You don't even have a race anymore so don't fret desu. Soon people are going to racemix so much nobody will be any particular race, we'll all look like mongs equally.

If that's true how come they like him?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-09-18-09-36-01.png (1078x601, 352K)

Because he's no longer black. You can clearly tell his parents are some hybrid strain of races. Find me a literal pureblood african making decent tech videos.

Attached: 1411665659000-XXX-MARQUESTECHREVIEWER-EMB310-67496500.jpg (3200x1680, 701K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg

No, I hate him because he's a CS major and all of them are braindead subhumans.

Attached: CS major builds a computer for verge.png (936x477, 78K)

Goddamn it, Tyrone. That's not how you build a computer. You do it with Robitussin and Skittles.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

But I identify myself as a black man and I absolutely hate that video
PS KARA BOGA

>essentuate
It's accentuate you illiterate flyover cuck

OK, I admit it

THATS RIGHT

So Marques is confirmed aryan now?
B A S E D

>Soon people are going to racemix so much
absolutely disgusting.

They deleted the video.

Attached: 1523676624076.png (326x313, 62K)

checked
>"""my""" race
so what you're saying is you own black people? that is racist my man

Jow Forums is not a racist board

>admit it
I wasn't hiding it.
fuck niggers

Quads, what is this insane black magic
I don't hate your race. "Pool's closed"

Nah they look pretty black to me, they're just suburban is all. Look at that, he's got both parents. Of course he's gonna do well in life.

Those are some serious backwoods African genetics. Dude noses are Eritrean? Mom has monster shovel teeth, different again.

>white privelege doesn't exist!!
>white males are literarly oppressed and basically a genocide!!
>i'm so glad i can buy in into the white network and benefit tremendously solely for how i was born!!
Which one is it ? Take your snowflake idenity bullshit somewhere else.

fuck you then your time's up

Thanks bro, didnt even know I fucked up on that one.

Yakub created them in a lab to infiltrate whitey.

>its a Jow Forums false flag episode

Attached: 1536631219221.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Attached: 1536797958350.png (1121x673, 419K)

I AM A SICK CHUCK
I RUN A FUCK SUCK

Have you tried being less black?

Actually the video is quite awful. He claims there's insulating pads in the case to prevent the power supply from 'shorting' with the case.
In the next cut he proceeds to screw the PSU into the case with metal screws and no insulating standoffs.
So he just made his previous observation invalid because he didn't solve the imaginary problem.

I was referring to the thread subject line:
>admit it Jow Forums you didn't like the video because he's black
Its an obvious Jow Forums false flag

I don't follow how that's a false flag. Explain the mechanism. I viewed it as humor. Obvious misdoing being a credited to inherent bias in the audience.

I see how the statement might quickly lead us into an OT direction though. Which is bad.

I didn't even watch because it's Verge
I don't like big companies pretending to know me and try to relate
If it was some guy with his friends in a garage then sure id watch

Are you stupid? Its clearly designed as bait because its arguing that criticism of the video is related to racism and not actual issues as you described

Things we can know for certain:
1. The Verge asked a black man to build a PC.
2. The black man was completely unqualified to pontificate on PC building in any capacity.
3. The Verge was so bad at their job they published this embarrassment.

Conclusion? Either diversity is not our strength, or the Verge is racist as fuck.

Honetly the main reason is that I hate The Verge and other pseudo-tech, facebook pandering, corporate shill sites like it.

>designed as bait
Bait is not false flag.
>it's arguing that criticism of the video is related to racism
It's all about presentation.
It's common here to lead with 'admit it x, you didn't like it because y' as a facetious claim.
An 'admit it' can be sincere but it's not a good lead because it presupposes the audience guilt doubly.

It's not that complicated. But I'm still looking for how you think this is a false flag. Do you genuinely believe that op is someone who'd pretend to be a person who's so unaware of linguistic trends here that they'd accidentally used this way of expressing themselves?

neck yourself, nigger

Did the Verge publish an intentionally bad video with a minority in it in order to stir up controversy and division?

The biggest problem with the video isn't really the content. It's that they dilute the pool of information even more. We'd all like a single supreme source that covers everything for people who want to know and covers just enough for people who don't and is correct in what it says. I haven't seen that yet. I imagine it's a blog article with a lot of tangential information that's hidden.

Just the fact that this guy spread the thermal paste this way makes it look like the bad sources have overtaken the good.

You though White nerds were bad the rise of the "black nerd" and indians are the real plague

Not only that, the case SHOULD be connected to the PSU so if there is a short anywhere in the case it will ground itself through the PSU.

This picture, without context, would get 30+k upvotes on reddit.

You sure know a lot about reddit, why don't you go back there

Entirely possible. The other theory is that The Verge is so insanely bad at their dead simple jobs that their editors weren't even qualified to recognize complete nonsense.

The Verge: stupid? or liar?

I bet the verge staff voted 9:1 in favor of Hillary.

She was the superior candidate after all

More like the verge is comprised of diversity hires and inevitably sucks at their job because they employ based on the color of the skin (anything that's not white) instead of actual qualifications.

RENT FREE

Attached: AH12.jpg (500x700, 28K)

theverge.com/2018/9/13/17828092/gaming-pc-build-custom-how-to-asus-intel-geforce-cost

>This cringy shit is still up

Attached: jbareham_180831_2838_0045.jpg (1920x1280, 383K)

where do i get that antistatic wristband?

if it were terry crews building it i would've liked the shit out of it. the guy looks uppiity and has a punchable face.

You have been elected as a Core member of CoC cucks

I built my first PC a month ago following a guide from Tom's hardware and even though I was lost at times I didn't do as terrible of a job as he did.

No they wont. You will get more Brazil's in the world but functioning society will obvious have a majority racial rule.

I'm fucking sick of all this Jow Forums bait on Jow Forums
The levels of shitposting in this board are through the roof.

Fuck all niggers

Anyone else making a stupid video like this (whites or Asians) wouldn't have the muh racism fall back. But of course because its a dumb boon that's immediately what the verge jumps to.

Attached: ff.jpg (960x720, 142K)

black magic
anyways, on the internet nobody is black until they say so, so for your next thread, just play pretend like everybody here does
your code doesn't look any more black than anybody else's code

Marques is black, Has he sold out to the Jews? Yes. Physically, he is still black though, undoubtedly.

nice

Attached: chrome_2018-09-18_10-28-16.jpg (943x763, 244K)

Jow Forums has called out niggers for being niggers long before there was a Jow Forums or /n/igger board

Attached: 1525774916487.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

ok this is epic

Attached: 1537258424084.jpg (1920x1280, 646K)

did they curate their comments, how are they all positive

Newfags don't get it.

There was even a day when the shithole reddit had subreddits dedicated to nigger hate and jailbait.

he cute

oh god. Every time there's a new cringy shit poping. Make it stop

>Editor’s note: An earlier version of this article included a video guide detailing similar steps on how to build a PC. Unfortunately, that video included a number of errors in the build process, and as a result we have removed it from this article. We have also updated this article to improve the order of the steps in the process.

few, they finally removed it. Now they only have the article to remove too

the verge was actually created because the cucks that left thought engadget wasn't cuck and macfag enough. true verifiable story

they did. stop giving these retards views.

there's lots of cringy shit in that video
but when he called the power cable "the hose", i fucking lost my shit laughing

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE ZIP TIES EVEN DOING THEY JUST FUCKING HAPHAZARDLY PLACED THEM AROUND RANDOM CORDS WHY

so, according to OP's faggotry "coz he's black"
and editor's note "made mistakes"
we conclude that the video was shit and full of mistakes because he is black.

Don't you guys already have a board to do all your jew posting. Go back there

This guy's not an idiot because he's black. He's like every other "tech" writer. Someone who's co-opted "nerd" culture. Like those girls who put in their tinder profiles that they're "nerds" because they play Pokemon go or some shit.

They're called tweezers, not zip ties (according to the verge)

you can dissociate yourself from the niggers. embrace oreoism. upstanding oreos get a pass.

I loved the video BECAUSE it was so goddamn awful. Like what the fuck there are hundreds of good videos out there that show how to build a PC, and a site with 2M subs puts out this trash? It felt like satire or something. The fact that the builder black dude was just icing on an already delicious cake. honestly sad they took the video down

That guy is barely black. He is a Quadroon.

No, the issue is that The Verge is trying to cut in an area field that is already filled with better knowledgeable people with more in-depth know-how about PC Building. This nigra literally added thermal paste to a surface that already had it pre-installed, how am I supposed to take this dude seriously.

Attached: 1452559559640.png (693x693, 637K)

>how much paste is enough?
>ALL OF IT!

satanic quints of truth

Attached: u3tw4I5.jpg (414x315, 39K)

Because you're dumb and easily convinced to make self-destructive choices by (((them)))? Don't worry, wh*Teoids aren't any better off.

yikes

Posting this picture because I was curious and collected it due this thread. I bet there are noticeable stutter drops below 120Hz. General benchmark comparisons for LoL are stranded back in 2014 hardware land.

Attached: dd.jpg (1737x741, 208K)

makes it worse they decided to delete the vid when it started getting dislikes and comments and shit,,, rather than address the issues. now when you look the video up you just get other channels reaction videos. good job verge good fucking job.

niggers can't computer it's a fact