My iphone se battery is nearly dead

my iphone se battery is nearly dead
what phone should i upgrade to if i want a headphone jack

Attached: 2017-10-04 11.20.05.jpg (901x1200, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-power
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iphone se

>iShit
Found your problem.

Attached: 1507443099220.png (1128x877, 110K)

Take it to a cell repair place and get the battery replaced. It’s 35$ and the price set by Apple.

Did you update it?

replace the battery? Whats wrong with your consumerism, isnt an se fucking enough?

>>iShit
>Found your problem.
The SE is like 6 years old probably more. What are you on about? I hate Apple too but damn why be so ignorant.

So 2016 is six years ago?

It's hard to replace the battery

>March 2016
>six years ago

Nice math Pajeet. When is Microsoft hiring you for a senior dev position?

>he thinks the SE is the 5S which also isn't even 6 years old

Imagine being this dumb.

Google Pixel 3

>my iphone se battery is nearly dead
Are you just hooking it up to line voltage to charge the fucking thing? How the fuck is your battery already dead when mine is at pic related? And just get one of the ifixit battery replacement kits. It looks easy as fuck and is a lot cheaper than a new phone.

Attached: B16FA405-81ED-420C-B20A-51478A723CF1.png (640x1136, 76K)

Pocophone F1. It’s got the notch thing, what more do you want.

Is this Ruby?

Change the battery. Apple does it. It's a good phone.

fpbp

Just take it into an apple store, usually if you've never done a repair with them they'll just do it pro-bono.

1. go settings -> battery -> battery health
2. if it says whatever % (service), click the link that asks if you want to book a service appointment
3. Use your phone to book the appointment, they just take all the details automatically
4. BOOK an appointment so they're in less of a shitty mood, walk-ins piss off geniuses.
5. walk-in, give phone, come back an hour later.

Worst case it's like $29 cause Apple fucked everyone with that battery debacle last year but it's cheaper than a new phone.

You can just charge it

Let Apple replace it:
support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-power
>If your iPhone issue is covered by warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law, we’ll replace your battery at no charge.
>Through December 31, 2018, the out-of-warranty battery service fee is $29 for all eligible iPhone 6 or later models.

V20 desu, has a nice dac

Just get a battery replacement for $29, faggot.

>tfw there will never be an iPhone SE:X