CoC author is in violation of CoC

Isn't the author of the CoC that they themselves wrote violating it by targeting and harassing groups of people???
Is everyone blind or am I just crazy? She's posted so many indirects

Attached: DiqQIYDWkAAX60I.jpg (749x946, 88K)

White people aren't human.

>part of CoC

Attached: firefox_20180917_231531.png (805x66, 7K)

If this retard is able to stir up so much shit why dont people just play her game and act the same way she does and just get her pissed off

Because this game only goes one way, and everyone knows it.

unless it conflicts with my own opinions

these people need to chill

Attached: shimarin_satisfied.png (810x1086, 138K)

that's not how the left works. the left doesn't care for their own principles. they just make their enemies adhere to them. the left has no problem with saying a and acting b

Violates
>Using welcoming and inclusive language
>Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
>Focusing on what is best for the community
>Showing empathy towards other community members
>Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
>Public or private harassment
and last but not least my favorite catch all
>Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Because of the lack of a concise set of rules and definitions you could argue it violated all the rules above. This is why ambiguous rules are dangerous and damaging.

Attached: Internet_Feminism.jpg (720x656, 77K)

the coc is there to shield these batshit freaks from from differing opinions and criticism, not the other way around

pls translate first sentence pls

Here, have more ammo

Attached: stupid mentally ill faggot.png (586x5879, 633K)

This is what happens in 'community projects'. Any random faggot can just insert themselves in the shit and JUST fuck everything up with their faggot kike SJW shit.

systemd-kernel when?

Jesus Christ, stop spamming this bullshit already, I beg of you.

side note: when are we getting Rin-chan back?

Attached: when there's no s2.jpg (650x365, 41K)

>I'm tired of working my ass off while famous dudes on here trade inside jokes
Like her penis isn't an inside joke as well?

I don't even know what those words mean.

it's part of the CIA Niggers plans. Create a CoC to push out Linus but also leave a mentally unstable tranny to oversee the project as a ticking time bomb, tranny eventually loses it then they swoop in and take over the project.

Attached: bure-goincidens.png (431x358, 23K)

Is this creature saying we'll have to kill it to prevent it from doing any more damage? I sincerely hope someone tries at this point.

>her penis
Women don't have penises. That's a faggot in a dress.

Ba Dum tss

Does this count as an ammo?

Attached: hhhhhhhh.png (955x515, 75K)

>all those tweets are within a 4 hour period
Seems like a waste of time...

Attached: 1514998825316.png (657x527, 13K)

You have two genders senpai. One is your real one, the other one is the role you live. If you live the role of a women, and you happen to have a penis, "her penis" is the correct description.

>I'm tired of working my ass off while famous dudes on here trade inside jokes

So we are not even allowed to have fun with jokes that are none of his business?

Attached: 1484551937007.jpg (515x380, 16K)

SJWs can't violate the coc, it's only for people low on the progressive stack (see: white/asian males).

Example: the Ashley Williams / NodeJS incident.

Attached: 1526138859641.png (622x398, 69K)

kiwifarms has a whole thread of ammo

Why do they always give themselves retarded names?
Who the fuck is named "coraline"??

Best posting in this thread.

Vol 7 comes out next month I think

Mods have been auto saging or out right deleting these threads.

Really makes you think

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x856, 161K)

>she

Attached: 746335.jpg (400x400, 32K)

it's a common name in french speaking countries

Yes they have been and it's really pissing me off. If this isn't tech related than neither was the death of Dennis Ritchie.

NO BULLY !!

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1920x1036, 918K)

I wish. If I were a lizardman I'd probably feel better about the world.

while I was reading this bullshit, I slowly started imagining Cartman if you know what I mean.

> I spend... $800 a month on therapy bills for myself and my daughter
These sick fucks must be hanged for involving children in their degeneracy.

based woes

Fucking millenial woes.

But yeah, these people always break their own rules and then try to justify it with magic mickey mouse shit no one sane would believe. Like the whole power+prejudice shit. I demand you respect me, but don't expect any respect back. Disrespect to them is the right way. Insult and berate these people because that's all they fucking deserve. If they ask for an apology just show them the finger, it's often more effective.

goddamn you can't just have fun and give away your hard work for free anymore, you have to put up with subjugation from insane trannies who actually want to take your work and steal the credit. I feel very sorry for people like matz despite not being a big ruby fan.

>this faggot has a daugther
Hans

Get the gas

Also hail Matz, hail Ruby and MINASWAN. The proof that this tranny CoCksucker does not want "inclusive" floss projects is in how he shits so much on ruby, the nicest of the nicest programming language communities.

>>this faggot has a daugther
legit sad for that poor kid, kind of puts ones own troubles in perspective a bit
if/when actually exists, hearsay from psycho trannies being debatable proof of anything

I find it's better to just ignore them instead of feeding into their victim complexes.

>She

>But yeah, these people always break their own rules and then try to justify it with magic mickey mouse shit no one sane would believe. Like the whole power+prejudice shit. I demand you respect me, but don't expect any respect back.
that's because they follow Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, it's literally part of the playbook

Who is that?

yep they are the toxic cancer they supposedly fight against
they disturb and bully everything and everyone

Garry Kasparov's daughter.