Why is he a great tech related Youtuber?

Why is he a great tech related Youtuber?
>not biased
>fair
>goes into all the details and compares it to real world expierences
>not a money wolf
>genuinely a cool guy

Attached: Screenshot_20180918-084204.png (2560x1440, 2.18M)

good content but impressively unattractive

why would someone even watch these kinds of videos? honest question. how much do you consume? do you feel dead inside?

for me its corpsebro. the best tech related Youtuber.

Attached: 563521.jpg (400x600, 100K)

Fuck off fag. It's about the tech.

I doubt that you have any idea what this guy's content is.

OP here, might watch a vid on him someday. Any topics he talks about lately?

literally who

TechAltar, check him out

Incredibly boring dude. He mostly seem to talk about boring and obvious stuff. His video about tech in EU was laughable as he only focused on consumer electronics, not pharma, fintech etc.

It's worse when he puts up this persona of a know-it-all and gives advice to the public.

>unironically watching youtuber shit

>not biased
Is that why he can't stop sucking off nokia and Microsoft? He's just a contrarian futurist looking for a shakeup in the tech business.

I do like his videos though definitely not your typical Google/iPhone/spaceX/Tesla hype fag or desktop/Linus/fps sperg.

I like his content. Seems pretty cool old man to talk with

wow thanks OP, just watched his vid on How european phone brands are mkanig a comeback and discovered Fairphone and BLOCC, just what i was looking for on the market

YouTubers (especially those who do self serious video essays) are generally pretty terrible. I mean, there's a reason why there are so many fucking neo-nazis (and their allies) trashing up your recommendations! The guy in the OP is also a white dude who clickbaits, has no substantive thought, and is extremely repetitive. Also, he barely speaks English, like what the fuck.

You forgot the most important point: he actually worked in the industry unlike mkdhb or all the other pretenders who probably never even had a real job

>muh real job
drink your Monster grampa

I only watch LTT because his videos are the only ones that are interesting.

Unbox Therapy is still the best anyway.

Level1Keks is better, fuck this guy!

I know it's unpopular in todays climate but working in a field is a very big plus for everyone who afterwards moves on to a theoretic sector relating to the industry, that ranges from teachers to (((tech youtubers))), purely because they are able get first hand experience.

He's turbo SJW on twitter and soon or later this will get on his channel as well.
Then it's byebye.

What? It is like none of what you said is even remotely true. Are you a tranny?

Indeed. I guess that's how all journalism is in the end though. If you know more or as much about a topic as the journalist does it's usually easy to poke hole sin what they're writing/saying.