Pivpn y'all

Why haven't you made your own VPN yet /g?

Attached: KIMG0027.jpg (4160x2340, 1.58M)

Because I don't know how.

fpbp

>Pivpn
What's the point' lol. It's literary be sitting on my IP address. You won't be able to do illegal stuff, ni/g/a. Just buy a NordVPNĀ® account.

vpn in my own house LOL fucking retard
and rpi is slow

I already did aeons ago, and without the help of pivpn because I don't like prebaked shit and I had to manual tune lots of crap (duckdns, pihole, transmission, the cups printer service etc.)

Attached: Screenshot_20180918-110127.jpg (1080x2220, 369K)

>What's the point
Security on public wifi.

>vpn in my own house
Hide it in a library or some other place with fast, free wifi?

With android phone?
How did you do it?
I want to set up a vpn in my home to access my ISP restricted services.

OpenVPN has an android app.

It runs as a server?
Any tutorials?

Avoid the official app at all cost, the f-droid app (openVPN for Android) is far superior (the one I'm using in my screenshot).

No, there is an android client. Multiple as pointed out by
Look up OpenVPN server tutorials. Tricky, but doable.

Why would I do that when my router already has an OpenVPN server?

There's a little misunderstanding here, my openvpn server is running on a Pi, what you see on the screenshot is the client (bottom) and the Raspi Check app (top).
However if you want to run an openvpn server on your android phone it's also feasible like said. And you need root access by the way.

Attached: Screenshot_20180918-112023_OpenVPN for Android.jpg (1080x2220, 300K)

I have a RPi0W can it be used? Any tutorials?
Why you use OpenVPN client when android have VPN support?

OpenVPN alone isn't really useful.
You may want DDNS, dnscrypt, pihole, universally port forwarding your homepage and managing your nas, cups service, torrenting, logitechmediaserver, ftp, dlna server, squeezebox, syncthing, nextcloud, webdav etc.
And I doubt a router can manage all that.

Attached: 872.jpg (540x540, 55K)

I think that the pivpn script can work on an Rpi zero (check their web page).
Well naturally if the server is running you can connect to it from the Android client on your phone then access your home network.

All of those services you listed are basically screaming "hack me". Why not have a Windows 2000 SMB share port forwarded as well?

>openvpn
cia nigger spotted

>hack me

Attached: 1536574803749.png (502x382, 288K)

>I don't trust this homeless looking guy sitting there to not read my plaintext traffic
>but I do trust the multitude of networks my traffic is going to be routed through, possibly located on different continents, managed, owned and operated by thousands of people I don't even know

I had vpn via rpi to reach local network resources from outside... but I had to reflash that pi and seting up openvpn is such a hassle that I keep on postponing it.

because I use my home router for that.

>Buying an RPi and powerbank, biding it to get stolen probably hours later, all for shit Pi speeds.
>Not just renting a VPN elsewhere so you can max out your line speed without any logs.

>what the point
>virtual private network
that's literally the point. The first purpose of a VPN is accessing to some LAN with some kind of virtual connexion between you and the LAN. How can you use a VPN to manage your home network and servers if the VPN server isn't in your home network?

"Anonymity" and "privacy" are just side uses of VPN.

Attached: Bb457119.f25zs09_big(l=en-us).jpg (1267x966, 114K)

>I don't trust the multitude of networks my traffic is going to be routed through, possibly located on different continents, managed, owned and operated by thousands of people I don't even know
>I do trust this homeless looking guy sitting there to not read my plaintext traffic

>I relax (my anus) around blacks.

nu-Jow Forums doesn't have anything to manage on their home network. They just have a gaming router, gaming consoles, and their fruit phone.

Attached: 1528904610897.jpg (960x678, 586K)

Fuck out of /g then