Linux gets pozzed

>linux gets pozzed
>people just want to jump ship instead of fighting

Attached: file.png (700x483, 360K)

The leader already surrendered, the fight is over.

>pozzed
Is this the new Jow Forums buzzword?

>people just want to jump
No one jumped. If you jumped over a few lines of words you are the most delicate snowflake of all time.

He didn't surrender, he was killed. We just need to find a new leader or start a mutiny

>snowflake
Shill or troll? Get your vote in now!

How do you propose people fight back then?

Sorry to hurt your feels, snowflake.

>new
Back in like 2011 before Jow Forums existed.

I hope this educates all of you as to the nature of large projects as well as O'Sullivan's Law.

>O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.
>Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.
>One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.
>Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. >It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

Dubs says troll! What do you say? IP your internets to dubya dubya dubya four chan dot com!

Imagine unironically thinking this is true

Take PrEP

Prove it wrong

Imagine saying "imagine" without irony.

Liberals and leftists are on the right side of history, therefore we are right.

>Prove a conspiritard fallacy wrong
Prove the universe wasn't started by a unicorn shitting it out.

Yeah, it's super fucking new.

Attached: rn.png (549x207, 32K)

I doubt he meant the word poz being new, dumbass.
More about it's context.

It's been used in that context for a long while too, newfag.

Make Linux delevopment decenterlized. Kernel pathches uptadting p2p throw blockchain encryption.

Then why post the original meaning?
Just take the L and move on. You were wrong, and that's ok.

Checc

SEETHING

>Establish censorship because you can't handle criticism
>"TAKE THAT SNOWFLAKE"
Your self awareness is embarassing

The head guy, man in charge, boss man, OUR LEADER, has already forfeited and has cut off contact with us. His underlings followed suit. The rest have jumped ship or been converted. The ones who did jump ship are now being replaced by the snowflakes.

The only strategy left is to take what we can, while we can, and build something new together, without the traitors. Will it be hard? Of course. Is it going to take time? Yes. However, it means that we get a new start and can do what we want instead of having to abide by these new rules and new company.

The loss is a bitter one, undoubtedly, but at least now we will have people more untied than ever, even if our numbers are far lower, for now.

>telling people not to spew "nigger nigger chicken lul deus vult" in professional settings is now censorship
The amount of delusion is staggering

Fight, how? It's not like anybody is going to be bothered forking the original project.

lurk two years before posting

No, you are left. You just said you are left. LEft is the opposite of right. If you mean, "we are correct and you are wrong", then just say it and stop being a passive aggressive pansy about it.

Wait 5 more years before coming back here.

It is, believe it or not.
And by the way, we all know that "nigger nigger chicken lul deus vult" isn't the central issue, it's all about silencing people who dissent.

1. No one used any racist slurs in linux mailing list in the first place.
2. The setting is not professional as mentioned by Linus himself on multiple occasions.
3. The CoC is extremely value on purpose; anyone can be accused and in practice it's used by the committee to purge unwanted people from the project.

lurk one more year to recognize obvious bait

>let an autocratic dictatorship in charge take all responsibility.
>surprised when said person is dead, and no one is taking responsibility.

Any suggestions then?

>67663984
>>telling people not to spew "nigger nigger chicken lul deus vult" in professional settings is now censorship
Hey look, it's the usual strawman.
Take note kids, this is how you detect cheap bait.
Remember, save your (you)s for a real argument.

>buzzword driven development 101

I don't hate it.

Attached: really-makes-you-think.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

this is what you people don't understand, i have had extensive experience with manipulative rats and this CoC shit is exactly what they do to get a foothold, they do it with everything

seriously i had parents who did it, just slightly differently

>i want (good thing) so therefore you need to do (task) so (good thing) will happen
>ok i'll do (task)
>ok but you need to do it without (all necessary prerequisites to do the task)
>but i can't do it then
>JUST DO IT GOD WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORK-
>ok i'll do it
>(obviously fail at task)
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU I GAVE YOU A SIMPLE TASK AND YOU DIDN'T DO IT RAAAARGH
>HOW ABOUT WE PUNISH YOU FOR FUCKING UP, LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE (extremely out of line punishment)

and then you had

>hey i'm going to do (extremely risky/wrong thing)
>ok whatever get me some beer while you're at it
>ok
>(extremely bad thing happens)
>well whatever

the second is what the trannies will do to you when you play their game, the first is what they'll do when you don't

i do not understand how people don't see this coming a mile away

Hey remember when FreeBSD was pozed and lincucks just laughed?

Eat shit faggots. We're all in this together now.

Attached: 1418559319371.jpg (824x630, 511K)

>being this new

Your parents sounds like narcissistic assholes. They remind me of the SJWs.

Abandon all Linux development and shift over to OpenBSD.

believe me they were far worse than the typical SJW, they single-handedly pushed me towards extreme classical liberalism

i do not mean "a constitution would be nice" classical liberalism

i mean george washington with a grudge classical liberalism

Still laughing

Attached: openbsd_puffy.png (1400x1270, 384K)

>Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House.

You can add the Star Wars series to that list.

Linus gave up and has been sent to a re-education camp. The war's over. You lost.

Too late, they're already inside the gates, should have fought back years ago when Jow Forums warned you. You didn't have the conviction to fight back then, how would you do so now when the battle is even more uphill?

>taking out your mommy issues on people over the internet

I don't know about that supposed law. But as a Venezuelan I can affirm the trueness of that last sentence
>Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect
Its sad how people keep falling for it and will keep falling until everything is destroyed and then it is too late.

Your enemy deserves no honesty, association, or mercy. They know this, why don't you?

linux is and has always been shit. That's why people are leaving

>If you jumped over a few lines of words

We saw what happened to FreeBSD.
We saw what happened to Mozilla.
We saw what happened to GNOME.

Linux won't be any different, especially with the ex-leader surrendering.

You're a sad little guy, aren't you.

Attached: 74463463.png (365x470, 193K)

I've lost 5 IQ reading this thread.

>Everyone pretends to give a shit about the software industry
>no one here can fizzbuzz
>Prove my copypasta wingnut conspiracy trash wrong
>Jow Forums rhetoric
>the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: SlowCombo1.jpg (251x251, 5K)

>is Jow Forums the new 'nazi' and why are they in your school cafeteria and gaming consoles? tyt investigates

Empiricaly it is corect.

Many of us are professional devs.

We saw what happened to FreeBSD.
We saw what happened to Mozilla.
We saw what happened to GNOME.

Linux won't be any different, especially with the ex-leader surrendering.

>Pozzed
>New

Attached: cookie.jpg (500x441, 18K)

Throw a hissy fit

Fork the kernel, call it Freenux

do like uncle ted and move into the woods
leave trannies fend for themselves

i'll make the logo

there's no ship, 99% of Linux's code is produced by people bankrolled by corporations

>strawmanning

also Robert Conquest’s Three Laws of Politics:

>1. Everyone is conservative about what he knows best.
>2. Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing.
>2. The simplest way to explain the behavior of any bureaucratic organization is to assume that it is controlled by a cabal of its enemies.

that's because leftism is entropy, and history has a tendency to follow the entropic path unless a lot of local effort is spent avoiding it

This is the most retarded thing I've read all week, although the opening has a point, I'd argue that the way you see things going depends on your ideology however, and things are really going towards the center in order to reach the lowest common denominator to reach maximum profit/influence
>When you're right wing, center looks left, and when you're left wing, center looks right

leftism isn't the decay of spirit and intellect, complacency is.

conservatism is is entropy by definition you fucking brainlet

Maybe, but the biggest contributors, debian and red hat aren't, and we can always fork any kernel we want to avoid communist fuckups in the kernel, and leave the Linux Foundation behind if they fuck it all up.
Why does /leftypol/ still post here?

Look at this dipshit high schooler

>>>/leftypol/

conservatism is just leftism with a speed limit

Moldbug popularized it in, like, 2008. Jow Forums is too pleb to say "pozzed" instead of "cucked".

is there anything that isn't leftism?

The term "snowflake" is a potent sign of SJWs. Since 2016 they are the only one to use it, often seriously and incorrectly, because they believe it is hype and meme. They will use it in normal discussions, when no-one else would.

The word "snowflake" is one of the two obvious signs that you are talking to a SJW: the other being "whistle blowing", which is a term I have only seen the very far leftists use seriously.

If you have someone that uses both the word "snowflake" and "whistle blowing" in the same sentence, you need to get out of the discussion right now, because that guy is probably crazy.

Example: "No whistle blowers allowed in this thread, you easily triggered snowflakes"