Not sure what private trackers are all about?

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News
>orifice meme's controversial?
>redtopia still insecure
>exclusives and exclusivity, still killing private torrenting

Previous thread: >> BTFO

Attached: ptg1`.jpg (577x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentinvites.org/f23/internal-encoders-groups-private-tracker-62009/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last thread taking a major L

Dead general.

>redtopia still insecure
how?

we need private trackers union

neon sack of shit

What's another route to BTN apart from RED? I've been waiting for 3 months for an invite and they banned me from applying via interview because I didn't close a tab

User invite > PTP/AHD > BTN

>Open a tab
When will cheaters learn to cheat properly?

Wasn't actually checking the tab at all, I'd written everything down but I'd forgotten to close it sadly.

Impossible for me to get a user invite, I've sent a PM to the recruiter on my tracker but no reply in 3 months.

cant cheat if you weasel in during open sign ups

GGn when they have applications > AHD > BTN

How to get into TorrentBytes?

>they banned me from applying via interview because I didn't close a tab

Attached: 1449366020026.gif (300x162, 1.59M)

Why cant you be perfect you sloppy fuck

Do recruiters usually keep an eye on you for a while after they invite you? Or do they not really give a shit or invite too many people for that to be practical and promptly forget about you unless you do something dumb enough to catch staff notice in general?

RED and AB are pure cancer now and will be even worse in 2019.
They only had some decent invite forums before other trackers started offering the same shit.

they don't give a shit unless you break the rules

They don't give a shit about even recruiting to begin with.

RED roadmap to BTN already dead to be completely pulled in the coming months heard it here first.

how did they know your tab was open?

I made friends with my interviewer on wcd and we still talk, just because we had similar tastes in music. I'd say for the most part they just forget about you.

It's their website, they can see your IP connecting to the website's server and see your IP in the IRC.

I'm not convinced they are that sophisticated. I guess it wouldn't be that hard to do.

When I cheated on WCD I was paranoid so just downloaded the website.

I think it's a well-known rumor; have heard of it many times. I wouldn't be surprised if they do it.

Most websites don't actually require a constant connection like that as long as the tab open unless they are specifically created in such a way. Usually you just download all the resources when you first load the page and then the connection ends until you open another link or something.

Might have just gotten it accidentally included in a screenshot or something sent to the interviewer, don't interviewers request such things? Or I thought they did but I've never really interviewed for a tracker in my life...

>don't interviewers request such things?
Yes, they did on WCD at least. Screenshots of other trackers someone is on and stuff.

imagine being such a dumbass you leave the tab open

imagine being so low down on the food chain you need to interview

yeah i just joined big bois back in the day and got into all the cabal

last thread dead with just 100 replies, can we keep it alive this time?

It’s not a “rumor”. Why do you think interviews take so long?
They think they are prosecutors and they ask you questions to bait you into lying. They can easily tell. Trust me.

Jokes on them because I lied about everything during my interview, I even lied about being on my home IP.

lel
The last thread was sponsored by RED™ staff.

another day another 2mb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 409428 katou_megumi muririn nopan saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata (2749x3914, 980K)

:^)

Daily reminder: Hard economy is the only way forward

Attached: red-top-hot-anime-girl-original.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

is REDs economy better now that Apooloo is out? I got into RED pre-freeleech so never had to deal with the shit economy because I downloaded some shitty classical combo packs during the FL and got /set4lyfe/

the economy is only tolerable when they give out tokens. other than that, the site is dead

This is already pay-to-pirate: The thread, so how do I get into usenet?

How can they fix it? I get like 5GB per month on my shitty connection but pretty big amount of torrents seeding. It's fine for me but if someone was really into music and trying lots of stuff that probably wouldn't work for them.

handing out tokens seems to work well enough. just give out 5-10 tokens a month for users under like 25gigs uploaded

>pay $10 for lifetime indexer account
>pay $40 for one-year unlimited usenet account
>install nzbget or sabnzbd
>install radarr and sonarr or couch potato and sickbeard/sickrage
Vwalah

I don't see what the downside would be of that?

I guess if they took it too extreme they would kill the economy because no one would seed but...

it's literally $40 a year for shitloads of content? why does no one do this when people are spending fucking dozens a month on seedboxes?

Which one to get to BTN? RED isn't replying

Attached: whichone.png (520x985, 34K)

probably because it only takes a few months to be set for life on most sites

set for life as in "you literally still pay server fees"
lol

?

1. Get set for life
2. Cease payment

that's literally not true whatsoever
tell me how the fuck you get enough ratio to be set literally for 70 years of downloading

a few months would be equivalent to a few years of usenet subscription

>he thinks private trackers will be around for 70 years

lol

Have you never heard of bonus points? I've got 10 TB of buffer on AB purely because I have an average seed time of 6 months

>one (1) month seedbox use will get you 2TB buffer
>average FLAC size on RED is 400MB = 5000 albums to listen to
>listening to 3 new albums a day is enough buffer for five years, or roughly the expected lifetime of a tracker

GGn > AHD > BTN

Will take you over 12 months, but it's the only way besides user invites based on what you've posted.

None of those but RED will lead to BTN, and even RED isn't a direct path.

Ignore me, is right.

According to the Pyramid GGn gets me into BTN/PTP, is that no longer the case?

BTN thread was removed a few months ago and the PTP recruiter takes 6+ months to respond (ontop of the Legendary Gamer requirement you need, which will take some time now that patrician Madbudgie buffs aren't coming every other week)

Attached: DnYvlhoWsAAqYwc.jpg large.jpg (857x523, 40K)

They aren't wrong. How many blacks other than sarek are on trackers? And even he was banned because he is black.

Fuck, looks like I'll have to settle for MTV then. RED recruiter is taking ages to reply and I don't care enough about music to do the interview when it's just a stepping stone tracker. Unless, could I just seed a few torrents for a year, do they have bonus points on RED?

Thanks for the advice

Nah, REDs economy sucks. If you don't care about music you're better off just not even bothering. MTV has a decent amount of content, it's nothing to scoff at.

I think MTV should be enough for me as I'm trying to upgrade all my TV shows to 1080p, but I don't think I can get my niche British TV shows on it. Can you move to PTP/BTN from MTV at all?

l-lewd! :O

>Is $ramdom_trivial_shit A Form Of White Privilege?
these people need to be gassed promptly

Negative.

Attached: 46754253375634214241523423.png (309x339, 105K)

Even BTN isn't great for niche British TV. You are better off with TVV and TCUK for British shows, but the files from TCUK are barely even watchable.

TVV doesn't seem to be on the pyramid, any idea how to join it please?

Interviews on IRC. Not "RED Interview" level but "Why do you want to join" interview level. Google the irc info

I miss ScienceHD

Attached: 1515515896410.jpg (885x960, 104K)

What said, tracker fullname is TV-Vault. TCUK is TVChaosUK, you can request invites at Jow Forumstrackers.

>1 month of seedbox use will get you 2tb buffer
on fucking what site, lmao
prove it
jesus fuck just stream your anime from pirate sites you cuck

private tracker newfag here. What's the selection of retro PC/Mac games (think Win95/System 7) like on GGn? Does the super duper secret tracker have a better selection? Could I get there through GGn?

On RED. On PTP you can gain way more than 2TB buffer in a month.

PTP and RED don't give you what the fuck you want.
Both PTP and RED form an incomplete bullshit cycle. What people fucking want are games, software, TV shows, and books. All of that is hidden behind bullshit.

GGn leads you everywhere user
Fuck off andy10gbit. I'm sick of 1.01 already

There are people who didn't get into the cabal via BigBois? Where is AngryRedditGuy when you need him?

Attached: 1498382483760.png (400x400, 67K)

>people
>games
Don't mistake children for people, Dmitry.
GGn leads nowhere but AHD, stop memeing.
>andy10gbit
You don't need an andy10gbit box to make 2TB on RED lmao.

>he still uses RED...

Attached: 4L_5dNFS8al.jpg (320x280, 23K)

Newb question here:

What does Jow Forums usually recommend in terms of Torrent Software?

I know this might be only adjacently relevant to this thread, but I'd rather not start a new thread asking it.

rtorrent and transmission. windowfags get fucked hahhahah

deluge for speed/racing/aggressive peering
rtorrent / trans for lightweight

rtorrent and transmission on loonix or transmission and qbittorrent on windows
a docker container of rtorrent if you want automation features in windows

what do you use?

Not him, but NWCD is the REAL DEAL

qbittorrent

I have been using uTorrent for some 5 years. But I just bought a new computer and thought about getting something better.

Thanks for the recommendations.

I think I'll go with qBittorrent. I'm just a casual user.

This depends on what you want.
Since I am using a Raspberry Pi as seedbox with several thousand torrents, my only option is qBittorrent (or just one instance of Transmission which is a mess) as all others require too much RAM.

have you heard about DA NEW KID ON DA BLOK

Attached: orifice2.jpg (600x472, 56K)

exigo and pedros

>Sponsored by RED™
Further proof that RED staff is too autistic to meme. Even /ptg/ didn’t take that forced meme.
Maybe shove it and gape yourself

OT > GGn > AHD > BTN

pedros was my first private tracker. it's kind of dead now.

requesting this for the new thread's OP pic

inb4
>File Deleted Edition

ORIFICE

another day another 0mb uploaded to apollo

Yea, but those bonus points are adding up!

taxi to pass the peadphones sir?

is there some comprehensive list of release groups? (incl. scene and private)

torrentinvites.org/f23/internal-encoders-groups-private-tracker-62009/