Linux fork

So when we make our own fork of Linux without the CoC and exclude all trannies and blacks, what will we call it?

My vote is Nocux

Attached: CnQQ5JLWgAArSnw.jpg (899x1200, 243K)

Jesus fucking Christ, when is it going to be enough? Stop spamming this bullshit for the love of everything and stay in your containment board.

Ay chill out homie I'm just asking if we going for a fork?

No hate no hate brother

>not loving black trannydick triggers the fuck out of him

poor snowflake

Attached: 736353.gif (495x540, 116K)

>Ay chill out homie I'm just asking if we going for a fork?
You are asking for another 22 year old genius who developed his own kernel by himself by spamming thinly veiled Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums? Yeah, that's going to work, just because you're deliberately misunderstanding a code of conduct which has absolutely nothing to do with the code of the kernel itself.
>No hate no hate brother
Sure, when you decide to stop spamming.

>stay in your containment board
I am glad that leftards recognize the need of camps.

Attached: containment_board.jpg (595x900, 103K)

actually, the fucking tranny that asked for the CoC should stay in Jow Forums

Why? This is technology related.

i'll make the logo

>spamming thinly veiled Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums
the Jow Forums-police said it clearly Jow Forumsuise.... you are not allowed to talk about s/w, even if faggots bring in politics.
>b..b..but the CoC is part of the s/w.
Hey, YOU. You heard it loud and clear, fagget. No politics. You can talk all you want about the code, but you cannot talk about how others ruin the code.

Attached: faggot.jpg (720x1280, 188K)

>unironically not calling it loonix

>stay in your containment board.People having been making posts like this for over 5 years now, do you really think someone will "go back to Jow Forums" when you ask them to?

How about

>I'm too stupid and lazy to put in the hours and actually fork it but I'll make a thread about what I'll name it

CIS+Linux

Name it 'cock'

Question: from codebase point of view, how would this fork be different from mainline, expec for lagging behind?
If in none then there is no point in doing so.

NoPozix

KEK

The answer to that is obvious one, wait and see what direction 'mainline' starts heading with those psychotic cunts anywhere near the controls.
maybe, just maybe, there be a whole shitload of stuff coming down the track AFTER the CoC you might not particularly want either. Question being, who did want in the first place, but, too late for that now.

Base it on 3.18 like Android

CIS White Male Linux.

Getting this triggered at SJW facist rules. I thought Jow Forums was ok with facism

Attached: jaajk.gif (300x167, 398K)

Call it nazi linux. It's what Jow Forums really wants.

I am for this.

Jow Forums is a libertarian board.

CWMnux for short

You must've mistook Jow Forums for sweetie~

I really want to see Jow Forums and Jow Forums forking Linux, just to see how quickly the fork crashes and burns.
I give it three days and half a logo.

Lets call it Blingux.

Freenix