How do I avoid being a jealous possessive person, Jow Forums?

How do I avoid being a jealous possessive person, Jow Forums?

I'm dating this girl and everything seems to be fine between us and I trust her, but my self esteem is pretty much non-existent and I die inside every time she talks to another guy. I don't want to ruin things because of my retarded trust issues, so how should I deal with it?

Attached: 1535007901047.png (276x256, 57K)

She's really out of it right now so I'll bring her back in the morning

Talk to her and communicate your emotions and reasons for feeling this way. Any relationship without communication is a doomed one.

lole based

Take it easy buddy
dont be too clingy but dont forget about her aswell

this

kick the other guy's ass

Attached: 1520540508410.png (605x800, 141K)

Tell her to stop talking to other men, and she can only go outside with you.

Attached: inshallah-vector-3316129.jpg (700x1080, 82K)

Just rember that you've seen her naked and they haven't, that should make you realize who's boss.

EX id
why did he dump you?

also in all seriousness not this, like at all, you're gonna sound like a retarded asshole
and she's likely gonna be gone before you can say adidas

at the very least wait until you're more than just "dating" before bringing up your own fucking insecurities

the other girl had larger breasts

Is there a boy version of the word "Yandere" ?

That's just real life lmao *dabs*

How will I ever recover?

Sounds reasonable, I want to do that but I'm afraid she will see me as too insecure/clingy/whatever

How do I do that, fren?

Not that it would change anything anyway even if I actually had solid reasons to do it

Hmm...

Attached: 1535263973426.jpg (1150x1080, 40K)

I hope you're one of those Russians from the -stans and not one of those soft cunts from Moscow or st peterbird.

imblyign that OP can kick another fags ass...

>The shiggiest of digs

Attached: cosbyconfused.jpg (155x119, 4K)

FUCK YOU TOO M8

Attached: 1527974357075.png (320x383, 68K)

fuck you

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 11K)

fuck off faggot

Attached: 19.png (300x300, 42K)

bad tastes

uh, yandere.
It just means love crazy or something like that.

Wait is that you russpain?
Awe buddy.
I know those feelings must be hard to carry but you need to try ignore the jealousy, it's a bad feel and it does no good.
i don't have any actual advice but i hope you get over this hardship.

Attached: anime-comfort-hug-gif-6.gif (500x281, 383K)

But I'm not jealous just in a sexual way, I actually really like this grill

Those are some confusing messages in receiving from this thread

Retarded

I could easily kick most guys asses though

No u

Attached: 1533601009557.png (356x390, 116K)

Have you never dated someone or something? Dating is all about supporting one another...

fuck off faggot

fuck you

Buddy you already said it yourself you're gonna dump your purse over her and you're gonna come across as an obsessive clingy cunt. You wanna keep a girl around? Make sure she enjoys being with you. That's all that matters. And once you've gotten over the initial dating phase maybe then you can get around to some real talk

Attached: 1524500134990.png (252x200, 42K)

Cheat on her.

Attached: Smug_apu.png (640x444, 320K)

If both of you are in a relationship you'll wish the best for each other's interest you can tell her that you are okay with here talking to other guys but just still be honest and mention that you can't trust her so easily. Give it some time so you can develop trust too.

Bang her mom out. Post vids.

>honest abe's favorite winter memory is a coca cola ad, a capitalist company
honest abe the farce prince

fuck off faggit

not memory but association m8
pol guy is that you?

Attached: 1540122124283.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Yeh well in a previous life I was engaged lad, so there's no need to get snippy. If you hardly know eachother you don't immediately get into your own personal fucking angst it skeeves people out

Attached: 1539208471956.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

no, i'm the user that liked the "i'm leaving" posts with crying mikoto pic, and i'd always say see you next time or whatever. i dont browse pol.
in my last life i banged tons of women. idk why i was reincarnated as a incel.

I guess that kinda makes sense too

But this also does make some sense

Nah she not my type

fuck off faggot

Attached: 1518894243925.png (510x453, 14K)

so You are Honest abe appreciator or hater

Attached: 1539673410999.png (578x705, 622K)

i like abe, i'm just bantering.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1497212157512.png (800x600, 314K)

I knew it! Have a drink with me!

Attached: 256ae47d6ee9e5cbc9e4d77a83a9902f45b48be5_hq.jpg (800x800, 48K)

just tell her that and say it's self esteem issues, she'll be sympathetic towards you about it

She'll fuck someone else behind your back one day user. Beat her to the punch and fuck a few hookers. That way if you get the herp, you can give it to her and you'll be even stevens before she even gets the thought of cheating....... Yeah!!!

Attached: evil-anime-laugh.gif (300x169, 150K)

I was speaking metaphorically.
Look, the way I see it jealousy is never an option. Option one, you keep it in and it starts affecting your behavior and turns you into an angry asshole. Then you get pissed at the girl and she has no fucking clue why. Or option two, you let it out and tell her, and you offend her because you're basically implying you can't trust her. I just don't see any positive outcome to it. The reality is, either you can trust her, and then you shouldn't need to tell her in the first place. Or you can't trust her, and then there's no point telling her anyways. Like the leaf said, the only way to build trust is through time, it's not something you can just ask from people

Clearly you have dated a slut. Dump her.

Attached: download (15).jpg (474x474, 33K)

Attached: 1532091821636.png (1008x752, 814K)

Yeah you can't let jealousy take the best of yourself but you can always mention that it's harder than usual for you to build that trust, if you let her know you're making your best effort she will appreciate that gesture the most.

If you start sounding obsessed, girls get turned off and leave you a week later. Just because they do this doesn't mean they like it when it's done to them.

stop being a woman

cringe and bluebilled