There's no upgrade from being a straight white male and that makes me feel great

There's no upgrade from being a straight white male and that makes me feel great.

Especially when I look at abominations like picrel.

Attached: DnJMHEqX0AcldOG.jpg (1352x1800, 377K)

who is that
been out of the Jow Forums loop a while

a CoCkroach

It's the current maintainer of Linux

You know, had you gone with the path when you were young, you could be a cute girl (male) and that's definitely an update.

imagine caring so much about someones gender/appearance
you are probably some basement neet who has contributed nothng to the community, meanwhile s(he) acutaly managed to get something done and fought for her principles

Attached: fixed.jpg.png (187x250, 79K)

>i once thought merits was something the nazis did but then i had my peepee turned into vegana by something that identified itself as a doctor and now i have neither
but now i realize that woodchippers make for terrible plastic surgeons
pic related is the venezuelan bus that mauled my junk

Attached: kesäherkku.jpg (640x730, 52K)

Frei as in Open Source

Attached: faggot.jpg (720x1280, 188K)

How does it feel knowing that, no matter how polite they choose to be, people are inherently disgusted when they look at you?

>imagine caring so much about someones gender/appearance
The only thing I feel when I look at it is disgust. Mothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't call that caring.

>sir please, you penis is in my soup
naaw man you're just a bigot cishet soup slurping nazi

>imagine caring so much about someones gender/appearance
I care enough to cut my own dick off and become an enlightened trans-person who diverts my time into social justice and CoC's because that's all i can do since i can't code for shit.

this

>meanwhile s(he) acutaly managed to get something done and fought for her principles
that's what I say about Hitler... and people get mad.
It doesn't matter if Karen Sandler almost got bankrupted the Gnome Foundation by giving away money to wymyn, what matters is that she fought about her principles.

its the Final Boss of SJW mentalism

that's literally the only way they can stay "relevant" in programming world. By shouting about misogyny and white supremacy.

>By shouting about misogyny and white supremacy
if you can't better it, shit on it
that's the tranny way

kek'd

I had one of these monster at work.
One day my boss came to me asking me not to laugh when one of my coworkers was coming back from extended leave due to "personal issues"
Dude came in looking like pic related but younger (he was 28 at the time).
Tell us to call him her from now on.
Everyone kept calling him, he receives constant warning about his clothes and wa asked to dress accordingly to company rules (only girls in dresses, etc).
Corporate bullying fall in place and dude left with crippling depression or whatever 2 months later.
The day we accept these mentally-ill monsters is the day i'll start looking for another job.

>Everyone kept calling him, he receives constant warning about his clothes and wa asked to dress accordingly to company rules (only girls in dresses, etc).
>Corporate bullying fall in place and dude left with crippling depression or whatever 2 months later.
great story, made me smile

I cannot believe we are being replaced with these "people".

>deciding your PC's gender

Attached: 1535173398828.jpg (1250x1250, 142K)

i hope this is true, there's still hope

these subhumans need to be thrown off a building

don't get why people are still seeing gender as anything except a physical trait

like who gives a fuck if its male female transgender whatever

just another human being, jesus christ almighty

How is that CoC going to be enforced?