Otter Browser > Firecock

Otter Browser > Firecock
otter-browser.org/

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/otter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every webkit wrapper is exactly the same. Firefox's backend is superior in every way.

I like to imagine the logo is a high-res zoom in on goatse

idiot

>Firefox's backend is superior

Attached: 2409635_0.jpg (630x630, 48K)

Now if only there was a good browser that uses that backend.

But what about my addons?

You mean... Firefox?

I want an otter in my backend OwO

It got this retarded website's approval
spyware.neocities.org/articles/otter.html

Sorry, but I think you misread that. user say a GOOD browser.

but can it handle 50+ tabs opened ???

based

Attached: otter_03.png (415x620, 364K)

that looks like a dog

>uses Blink engine
We need a new engine. Blink and Gecko are bloatware.

I despair for the return of Presto. 60-80 tabs in only 300 MB RAM, those were times. Imagine if it went open source.

>Ctrl+enter doesnt work
>Google looks as if I opened it with Internet Explorer 8, 9 or one such old web browser
>Youtube lags like hell even at 720p
Fucking garbage.
The only single advantage it has over Firefox is that on my end, it loads high-res pictures right away.

its just the opera O but with a stupid animal in it
also its blue

Depends on your definition of open source. Leaked source is as far as I'm concerned open.

It doesn't fucking work. They've been working on this for years and the interface is all broken, it has no userjs support, or literally any of the mainline features of Opera 12. They pretend like it's a homage to classic Opera but it's more like a clumsy parody of it. It's especially infuriating because there's no modern alternative to Opera 12, and I say that as a Vivaldi user.
This makes me so mad I'm posting a video of a man being savagely attacked by a feral wolf. This is your fault. You made me do this.

Attached: 1512776656869.webm (400x400, 1.26M)

They never did anything with the leaked code and just let it die. Leaked code usually doesn't result in anything of use, because no legitimate site will host it or allow collaboration on it. The only ones who can do something about it are the current Chinese owners of Opera, and they refuse to let go of it, or do anything with it.

Yeah, Opera v12 was so awesome. Hundreds of tabs in under 1 GiB of RAM.