Why thots love Apple products so much?

Why thots love Apple products so much?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lovelipalhoca
youtube.com/watch?v=a1sU82JmY1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at her hands.

wtf

look at her face
what an ugly whore
lots of miles of this one

apples are the only thing that'll fill her ass at this point

She a paid advertiser of apple

roastie exposed

Attached: omg177.gif (320x240, 447K)

Jesus fuck, her hands. This bitch 60 and had plastic surgery?

Because they are symbols of status

iJustine? more like manjawstine, AMIRITE LULZ

Attached: 1523970596692.jpg (612x612, 91K)

People like her shouldn't have fans for what she does. She just isn't pretty enough to be honest. We live in a society of low-t beta bitches.

added some sharpness to the picture
enjoy

Attached: 1537284272861-2.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

They have been told so by (((PR))) mind tricks, based on Qaballah.

They follow nigger trends.

The AIDS riddled gay hero - now happily dead - was a promoter of anything gay starting from the logo.

Huh, uh the apple has been eaten so GORGEOUS. MOHAMED TEH NIGGA PUSH ME UP IN THE APPLEL NIGGA SOCIAL SHITHOLE NAO

instagram.com/lovelipalhoca
Because selfies

why do white trash love money so much???????

youtube.com/watch?v=a1sU82JmY1s

the company that the beatles sold their records under was named apple corp, a joke version of apple core. steve jobs stole the name when he started his company and to avoid getting sued into oblivion he appeased the fab four faggots by making the logo a rainbow, that's why apple is loved as the "progressive" company they are even though little taiwanese children commit suicide to make their slave labor devices sold at top jew prices.

the hands never lie

What the fuck

Attached: nervous_hissing.gif (357x479, 252K)

Attached: OMG-I-look-like-shit.jpg (700x696, 78K)

because they're considered a status symbol in the thot world like Mercedes Benz is in the real world
people who place a device above all others simply based on price tag and niche bullshit are simpletons and she be avoided

Attached: 1324754961001.png (600x574, 320K)

Paying over a grand for social media is NPC tier.

Attached: npc_1.png (572x1156, 51K)

it signals they have money and in their world money is the only thing of any importance.

id fuck that bitch any day of the week AND cum on her hands

Just imagine what handjobs can she do

i bet you like handies from traps and trannies

Remember that time she did that idiot naked body scanner shit , and never bothered to disclose that she got it for 1) free 2) has some business relationship with the company.

>hands always give away your age

I hate how these people are but aren’t they so much happier than us because of all the money? It’s a sad reality but money does buy happiness. Look at us all butter and angry while this bitch is having the time of her life

Money makes you happy at a certain point around $50-80,000. From then onwards from most people the effort isn't really worth the reward, or they feel content.

I miss the days when I wasn't so butter.
Being margarine was tight

memento mori was replaced by #YOLO

Father time will get us all

delete this

Cause they love dick picks

Attached: image0.png (1125x2436, 2.5M)

yeah probably, but at that level of wealth it's inexcusable to not have other values beyond your bank statements.

Who cares
Apple gone way down to hell anyway