THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=SoZZzB-yTOk

Attached: Selection_036.png (841x715, 345K)

who are they?

white women

Attached: btfo.jpg (1024x633, 80K)

theyre not even talking about sjw bullshit at least not in the video so why should we care? should we purge every tranny from tech now because that other tranny is a shithead?

Attached: working_at_google.jpg (733x800, 48K)

who? the greasy fat manlet or the mentally ill guy with makeup?

Why did you even post this video? it literally disproves the "all trannies r here to destroy tech" narrative you want to push

>tfw xir's shoulders are broader than your's

>disproves
those two human beings are literally being paid by google to read text of a teleprompter
the fuck are you rambling about, retard?

Yes

>should we purge every tranny from tech now because that other tranny is a shithead?
it's a ticking bomb.
You cannot make peace with someone who hasn't made peace with himself.
wwyd if one day that dude wants to go turbofagget?
wwyd if one day that dude decides that hates fucking white males?
wwyd if that dude comes over one day and demands her/hers, then the other day xer/xers, then xyr/xyrs or they/them... this is a minefield.
You wouldn't send an ill guy in the battle.
>theyre not even talking about sjw bullshit at least not in the video so why should we care?
the whole company is like that. a video is just acting for 5mins.

you need to take your pills, user

Yes.

how did this happen?

Attached: DYF3q-WVQAEZrd2.jpg (1200x825, 155K)

Autism

either anime or jews
i can't decide which

>@womenwhogo
if you take a piss and you're proud, clap your hands.

>queer autistic trans lesbian

I wonder how these people make it through the interview stage

diversity policy

1000% yes

>trans lesbian
So wait they cut off their own dick just so they can get with girls? Wtf???

Jow Forums threads go in Jow Forums

poltards don't watch GCP videos

I feel depressed these trannies are all google engineers getting paid 6 figures.

>furry avatar has the most sane/normal bio
what the fuck

Attached: 1451109217246.gif (380x340, 1.35M)

They live in the bay area, majority of their money is wasted on inflated crap like weed, coffee, and tranny pills.

Wat

But that google tranny is a shithead. The faggot ran an anti-straight, white male blog on google's internal dev blogs. He's part of the reason google has a huge discrimination lawsuit on its hands.

People who can program well are found at companies that develop software? What is your problem? Are you just here to stroke your inferiority complex?

what is diversity policy

literally wtf

>proudly bipolar
wuuuuut

Attached: 1518752726831.png (446x456, 262K)

Are you making excuses for yourself?

Many furries actually suffered criticism until becoming somewhat better.
But many, many didn't.
It's either sanish or complete fucking psychopath.

Holy shit, someone people give those nerds girlfriends. Without them, they watch too much anime and decide to have their dick cut off.

transgenderism is just blackface but for women

Having to work with trannies is demoralizing. You are being forced to engage with some sicko's exhibitionist autogynephilia. You have to pretend that a man with a fetish is a woman. You are being forced to deny what your eyes and instinct are telling you: that this person is a freak and likely a sexual predator. Normal people having to go along with such a stupid lie is part of their fetish; they like having that kind of power to humiliate people.

All trannies are deranged (obviously), and have severe personality disorders that will inevitably interfere with work. They will try to subvert whatever organization they join to become another poz pushing organization, just like gay priests are turning the catholic church into catamite buffet. So it's better to jettison bad elements before they worm their way into the project. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

WOOOW
that is one ugly asian dude wearing some lipstick there
lmao TIMs

>He doesn't appreciate 3D futas
What are you some kind of faggot?

Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria

>should we purge every tranny from tech now because that other tranny is a shithead?
Unironically yes.

Yes.

Considering trannies are mentally ill persons I see no reason to do so.

The solution here is to never respect a tranny. Call them a man and a faggot until they leave or until you're fired.

well, yeah

>she(he) married her(his) lesbian(gay) girlfriend(boyfriend)
that's some meta shit

Attached: DSC_4074.jpg (2048x1356, 808K)

Yes

look up body integrity dysphoria. that is never talked about when you bring up transexuals. how come psychologists say one is healthy and the other is not? people who suffer from body integrity dysphoria cut off healthy limbs.

was race mixing a mistake?

Attached: DSC_4062.jpg (2048x1356, 649K)

i forgot to include the important part of that, they do it for the need to feel disabled or being seen as "able-bodied". soooo.... how does that differ from trannys?

> tfw dog is too embarrassed to look at the camera

Attached: f.png (315x160, 9K)

Suddenly America's cinema penis inspections make a whole lot more sense.

BASED

Attached: sadiq-khan-15.jpg (604x316, 151K)

Funny. I've saw that pic play put IRL, four or 5 times and it's always hilarious.

>polyamorous queer autistic trans lesbian

Is there supposed to be commas in there? Or is my grammar just fucking shit?

Anime is redpilled.

wtf they all look like inbreds

you know, having an illness makes you special.
literally the mindset of a 14 year old.

>how come psychologists say one is healthy and the other is not?
The reason trannies are now "accepted" is purely political. You're going to trash your career and be attacked by fags entrenched in academia and large bureaucracies if you question the tranny orthodoxy. It used to be when young boys said they felt like girls they would have them spend less time with their mother and instead have them do more masculine activities and spend more time socializing with other boys. And what do you know- it worked! This used to be the standard treatment up until at least 2009.

It's really horrifying. Generations of boys are being abused under the pretense of medicine and people are letting these abusers get away with it because they're afraid of being ostracized. One day we are going to look back on all this gay shit the way we look at lobotomy now.

>tfw 25 y/o virgin with 250 euro salary
Sometimes I wish I was born a girl and become a prostitute

>comments are disabled

wtf is that? a ladyboy?

and jews are based!

Attached: 1536786798640.png (490x586, 44K)

If only they were attractive and not fugly psychos waiting to eat your dick off

they literally all look like this...

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.png (800x800, 394K)

>making autistic hapas

Americans really are a scourge on the planet.

Attached: 56%.png (1343x665, 769K)

Yes trannies are unstable.