Password storage

how does Jow Forums store it's username and passwords?

I know it's a no no, but i keep mine in a notebook with a cypher.

recommendations for offline storage.

Attached: How-to-Store-Passwords-the-Secure-Way-feature-696x464.jpg (696x464, 66K)

My head
I use the same password everywhere, plus a suffix that I compute using the first letters of the website and a secret (but simple) function

interesting, not a bad idea.

KeepassXC my melanin enriched friend.

I have multiple passwords depending on how much I care about the website, I wish I'd use phrases instead but I'm too lazy to change them and I rather keep stuff consistent, phrases are easier to remember and are longer.
One user was using a pretty clever solution, just use division or a function in a calculator to generate as many numbers as you like, possibly with replacing some numbers or adding some, and you can change the parameters depending on the website, it's far easier to remember.

text files in an encrypted container in my dropbox, although websites i dont give a shit about i store in my browser

KeePass*.

i just use empty password or "1", if it's not possible

Yes, it is.

Keepass
I'm thinking about switching to something more obscure though.

i encrypt them all in vigenère and converting to brainfuck, then write the result on the walls of my house or carve them in the desk at home

desk at work*

I write all my passwords and passphrases with pen and paper and then i burn the pen and the paper to avoid NSA niggers breaking it.

I use sticky notes, but I encrypt everything before writing it by computing the ChaCha20 cipher by hand.

Why more obscure? Security wouldn't be any better and you would have less support

file on my desktop
i don't save payment information anywhere so who cares

>who cares
good point. btw mind sending me that file

Security through obscurity, ny friend. Nobody learns how to crack a piece of software that's used by 5 people. Sure, if the CIA want my shit, I'm fucked, but atleast if a nigger steals NAS, they definitely won't be getting my pwords with a two-second Google search.

Same tbqh

Can you send me your Facebook email and password please?

I use my massive brain.

Attached: 1489171259417.gif (335x500, 2.61M)

Also same.
Use Keepass2Android too

KeePassXC is faultless

This is my idea too!!! but use two letters, my password is not long for minimum lenght password site

Attached: 1445128278501.jpg (615x338, 26K)

Bitwarden

same. I got random keys on a keyboard I memorized and switch parts of for different websites

Unix pass

based hashbros