Did you cop?

did you cop?

Attached: DnZZknAUUAAZrAm.jpg:large.jpg (1536x2048, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sFXDDxFIHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gaymes are getting more realistic

I love my vega 64 and my micropenis

Games are starting to cost more than just doing whatever it was in real life

I have a Titan Xp. I'll probably skip this series.

nah, I spent that kind of money on stocks/dividends/index funds/mutual funds/bonds instead.

name one good game that came out in the last few years or will come out that will warrant upgrading to this horsecock. I couldn't give less of a shit about gayfix, no one cares how shit looks after half an hour of gameplay

Fuck off namefag

_|_

>over 2 months of work for a graphocs card
not really

What is Cyberpunk 2077? The real reason why there is no reason for these overpriced shit cards is because of consoles. Developers are not putting time into making better graphics engines because they cater to consoles first and this we get the ports which means less of a hardware requirement to run the game.

RTX cucks btfo

Oh yeah? You divided $4k into that many investments?

Retard.

just because we were milked dry for 2 years doesn't mean this isn't absolutely a line of products to skip

You know I did.

I only play csgo, but I'm excited to see how it will look with rtx enabled.

Early Christmas gift from mom and dad for doing so well at college.

pcucks BTFO

nice trips though

yep. instead of buying a $4k graphics card which will be useless and outdated in a few years, while I get the maximized returns that would allow me to buy two $4k graphic cards

waiting fo the next amd generation in a few months.
i guess perfomance will be somewhere between 1080-2080.
having mesa drivers and upstream linux support is invaluable to me though.
oh and of course paying half as much as for nvidia.

I'll skip this and start saving for next year's 3000$ mid-range RTX VR HDR+ card.

Sorry, OP here. I meant cope*

>investing $4k to get returns to buy $8k worth of GPUs
So you'll upgrade in a few decades

why you gotta go so over the top with it
you gotta treat this artform with some respect

Isn't that a good thing? Who the hell wants to buy new shit every damn year? The 1% that makes 0 content to show it off? Heck, even streamers only stream at 1080p at low bitrates. So no one really benefits from it.

If you bought two thinking on SLI you're an idiot, Vulkan doesn't support that so it isn't future proof, unless you're thinking on renderfarm
Also you didn't wait to the next generation that will come in a few months, meaning your purchase will lose even more value in just a few months, so you're an idiot on that too

Nope just bought a 1080 Ti for $410, steal of a deal.

>cop
just kill yourself already

The electronics companies are just setting us up at this point, they want us to buy new 27" monitors but then we realize an increase in resolution might be necessary so now we need higher resolution monitors but most people don't really consider the pixel density, and then at higher resolutions you need better graphic cards.

The situation really is that something like a 1080 is enough to run games at 1080p at the highest possible graphic settings and that is the reason benchmarks for 4K have been introduced despite less than 1% of people gaming at this resolution. All of this is being coordinated top-down and instructed to supposedly independent "review" channel that has been pushing this higher resolution meme for years now.

Not saying higher resolutions isn't good, but it's obvious this is a sale tricks, you can't even buy good gaming monitors anymore that doesn't cost as much as the top-end GPUs anymore. I

I was reppin 560-ti until last year. Now I'm on a 940mx. See you guys on battle.net.

Attached: Plinket.jpg (225x225, 15K)

ordered a 1080ti yesterday, something like $300 dollars cheaper than a 2080 with probably slightly less performance.

The only reasonable excuse to get an RTX card is if you’re a 3D artist. Just get a 1080ti or a Titan Xp if you’re not one.

How'd you manage that?

no save games or respawns in real life though

The picture OP posted was from a twitch streamer who got them 4free :^)

obviously used

New, unopened actually. Lucky Ebay snag.

why two...? honestly...
why...? its worse than a 1080

>940mx
nice downgrade
enjoy your shit laptop
it'll probably still run hearthshit

>needledick
oh "feminist"

The Xp is better than 1080ti.

Someone leak the 400 series driver

that's how I felt, I got two maxwell titan x's off ebay for a total of over 700. I did have to buy the waterblocks but they have served me well and have been working great

Vulkan will support new gen sli. Retard.

>$1200 is over 2 months of work.

It's not really worth the money since it's main selling point, ray tracing, bricks it to 1080p 30fps in the games it got implemented yet. Other than that they aren't that better than Pascal, and what improvement is there gets shadowed by the ass rape prices. Ray Tracing looks fucking amazing but i think i'll wait a couple years untill they make better rt cards and games that benefit from it

Gtx 1080 at 2ghz here I don't think I'll need to upgrade for ages most games run at 100fps+ maxxed

...yet

How naive are you. Nvidia pays game companies to drop performance on AMD cards and older Nvidia cards so you'll buy their new shit

I had a Vega 56 as well and it ran almost as fast oc
Take your tin foil hat off and turn off meme hbao gimpworks crap

>everyone lives in the USA or a first world country

$1200 is a week's worth of my disposable income

>dude just buy it

Attached: portable_geimu_loli.png (300x325, 84K)

>He needs an expensive video card to play great games.
youtube.com/watch?v=-sFXDDxFIHE

>few months
Not gonna happen. Try a full year for Navi and it will only be mid/low range GPU's initially is my guess. No MCM either. If they can relieve the bottleneck though on 4 triangles and get prim shaders working at the driver level (cough) there is slim hope. No doubt they are already working on Navi's successor but that is a further 1-2 years away if ever.

Sli is a buggy waste of cash

Or want to run the Pimax 5K+ (1440p per eye is fine).

How the fuck am I supposed to use all of that GPU power?

I'd like that RTX 2080Ti though. Would use it to play games in 4K and get silky smooth FPSes. Also to do creative work like video editing and shit. All my money could afford was a Ryzen 2400G and a GTX 1060 6gb. I hope it runs these fucking games nicely so I don't have to downgrade it all to "Low" and play fucking pixels in a screen. I'll also buy a monitor.

But I'm applying for a public job, 40h/week and 3000$/month. It's a good job and some good money. I'll start saving up to buy better hardware. Well, cest la vie OP. You are a huge faggot for allocating that much money on two pieces of capitalist wonder if you're not running NASA'S software. fuck you.

Attached: 36725181_1845713282402967_4441838190927544320_n.jpg (720x960, 67K)

whats it feel like to have no value to the world other than as a hole?

nah, I'll wait next generation. My 980 is still running games at max settings pretty fine

Юля, пoшлa нaхyй

>im investor and get 200% ror on a 4k principal invesdment

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

So much more dollars for a minor performance improvement.... Nah let the retarded early adopters enjoy their ray tracing I'll join you in 2 generations probably.

Attached: ffxv high.png (876x776, 577K)

That happens but not so often. Because most devs use nvidia hardware and implement their sdk features.
It's a fairly simple and mostly true concept, shit's that's developed on one platform will run better on that same hardware, because for the most part even with quality tests the devs are too retarded or literally can't optimize the project without a ground up work. Only till recently Vulkan started bridging the gap

>OC GTX 1080 Ti vs 'slightly' OC'd FE RTX 2080 Ti.
Hmm.

Ahahahahahahah how poor are you

OCed vs OCed is a retarded comparison anyway

Why? I would definitely want it to perform as well as it can unless it consumes too much power of course (I would put 1 half more power as the limit for my OC).

>pre-ordering hardware

Attached: 1536019488401.jpg (600x1152, 147K)