"Oh my god nobody is going to pay $1000 for a phone lmao iPhone sucks get real"

>"Oh my god nobody is going to pay $1000 for a phone lmao iPhone sucks get real"
>More popular than any samsung phone ever except the (lmao) E1100

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1500x1000, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text="Is there anything more patrician than owning Apple stock"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED APPLE
Is there anything more patrician than owning Apple stock? My portfolio is 90% AAPL and has earned me $5000 in value over the last year and another $5000 in dividends. After I built my $3000 monster PC in 2015 using iCuck donations I still haven't run into a single reason or need to upgrade it much less replace it.

Apple drones are just giving me their hard earned burgerbucks hand over fist for chink junk mass produced by the lowest bidder for the "privilege" of having a fruit logo on their fragile poorly made toys. With all the money they've generously donated to me, I can build a monster quad CPU quad GPU system every year if I felt like it.

This is what it's like to cuck or dominate someone isn't it? I can call Apple cucks drones, retards, sheep, simps, whatever, and they'll continue to lick my feet and pay tribute to me. Feels good being a true patrician owning the only good Apple product, their stock.

Attached: 1533306849261.jpg (517x768, 331K)

How much did you have to invest to see that return?

>tfw didn't invest in amazon in like 2008

Attached: dog_thinking_in_car.jpg (526x701, 90K)

fpbp
iDrones will pay tribute to this post.

Attached: 1531939233983.jpg (1200x1200, 352K)

Remember when Ballmer laughed at the first iPhone and its cost? In a later interview he admitted that what he didn't see coming at the time was the subsidy model, which convinces stupid normies they can afford the phone, because the up-front costs are lower. I bet the number of people that bought an X outright is tiny.

Hmm yes might make sense, it seems like a small cost that way.

Yeah I got two Note9s but they were on sprints lease thing. So for $40 I get both a month for a year then I'm just gonna swap them for the Note 10.

Phones depreciate too fast to buy them now.

Poorfags are seething
I saw an article today complaining that Apple had priced out the middle class

It may have an obscene profit margin but It’s literally the highest build quality of any smart phone and anyone who denies that is a retard

Honestly why would you want poor people using your product anyway?

I must be a retard cause Samsung managed to put ip68 in a phone with a headphone jack which is "impossible" with apples design, an spen and a large as fuck battery, and no notch.

Plus Samsung phones flat out look better. My Note9 (hell even my Nextbit Robin) gets significantly more attention that my friend iPX.

iPhones are just useless now. Samsung has beaten them in everything now.

Main reason I buy iphones is for the resale value.
I've only spent full price for one once,and that was one back during the 5. Once a new one comes out you just resale it on ebay for almost full price and end up upgrading for like $1-200 at most.

Android on the other hand resales like shit. Literally devalues as soon as you unbox it.

fair desu
i got my 7+ a year ago for around $400, i could sell it now for about the same, if i wanted to upgrade, then i could get a used 8 for a bit more

I've been running android but desu Airpods and the apple watch seem pretty cool, makes me wanna try then out

Have any of you Android Users with friends (probably not many) ever used snapchat? It's fucking disgusting.

Android front cameras are trash. Samsungs are the worst, they make everyone look like plastic.

I'll continue to buy a new iPhone every year, and get updates continuously for my phone for the next 5-6 years.

Also, iMessage.

Android users are poor, and thats just fact.

I said build quality not design or features. Samsung phones are still half plastic

There is no plastic on the Note

I bought one upfront and unlocked too. Nice phone after using a 5 since 2012.

Wat? They've been metal and glass since the S6.

My brother has an S8. It just doesn’t have the same weighty feel as an iPhone. That’s not necessarily a bad thing either it might be a plus, since I think they’re less fragile. It’s like the difference between Pyrex and glass

Nice copypasta.
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text="Is there anything more patrician than owning Apple stock"

Samsungs use gorilla glass and aircraft grade aluminum

Apple uses their tempered glass and stainless steel.

Stainless steel is tougher, aluminum is more scratch resistant.

thrice this