Xiaomi mi a1

What is your excuse not to buy one?

Attached: images.jpg (361x361, 18K)

>5.5
trash

I already have a RN5

OP, why have you posted a phone from 2015?

Cancer ui skin, shit customer support

General distaste for smart phones.

that's stock isn't?

i already bought one

Luke?

Cause it's cheap and cool

Doesn't even have a notch.

because it's inferior to the iPhone xs max

Because redmeme note 4 still works fine after 1 year

A2 is alreadt out. Why should I buy an older model?

Still have my Redmi Note 3. No real urgency to upgrade, everything still works fine.

Grandma is getting a RN5 though.

Because I wanted to wait for the new Redmi Note. IT HAS A FUCKING NOTCH

too big

Pic of my room at 5 in the morning

Attached: IMG_20180919_055150_HDR.jpg (4000x2250, 1.84M)

Attached: .jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

No burger network support.

backdoor

As the owner of a mi a1 it's good.
But not perfect.
The paint on the chassis scratches easy making it feel cheap, it's super slippery and the screen is fragile af.

>uses mi a1
>outdated
>when pocophone is out

Because I'm still using Redmi 3 and by the look of it the phone isn't going to go kaput beyond economic repair for at least a couple of years. Can't say the same for my previous smartphones (ip4, lenovo k6)

It's Xiaomi's Android One phone (as is the Mi A2 and A2 Lite). So it doesn't use MIUI or whatever Xiaomi's UI is called.

>fragile
Not really, dropped mine like 15 times on the screen from 1m and fucker was fine, dropped it on the corner from 1.5m and half of the screen is in a million pieces

>Upgrading a phone in less than 1 year
Are you an iToySoyBoy ? I won't upgrade mine until 2020 at least

I have a redmi 5+ with lineage on it, though I wish I had put pixel experience on it instead as lineage seems to have stopped development

It doesn't have a skin. Stock Android One.

There was no 5+ release. Only 5, 5s and 5s+ and there was a build for the 5s+ released yesterday. 15.1 as well. My Moto G is still on 14.1.

I've got a phone from 2015 and it still does everything I need it to do. Because it has a microSD slot, its got like 300GB of storage. Because the battery is removable, I can easily swap it for a new one so I don't have degraded performance. With custom ROMs it even runs Android O. There's no point in me buying another phone.