So now that Jow Forums will be shut down soon, what are you guys gonna do with your spare time?

So now that Jow Forums will be shut down soon, what are you guys gonna do with your spare time?

Attached: 1524255819238.jpg (500x507, 64K)

8ch

probably cash my bitcoins in since ill have to piss away ungodly amounts of money to get the same high as shitposting here

Really? Why is it getting shut down? Source.

Probably just reestablish a normal social life and become a doctor and all that shit :(

shoot up synagogues

Attached: jej.jpg (437x431, 28K)

source faggot

Shutting this site down would be the worst thing you can do.
If earth is the ZOG, and Jow Forums is a giant asteroid en route to destroy it. The best thing to do would be re-direct it safely, and the worst thing to do would be blow it up into thousands of smaller and harder to contain projectiles.

radicalize boomers irl I guess

aren't the servers in japan now? hiro will never shut Jow Forums down anyway

nigger we degenerate n sheeeit

Shoot up a synagogue

Attached: 1538919940567.gif (400x204, 79K)

brave

Thankfully Jow Forums is not a British board. Think I will go buy some cutlery without a permit.

Attached: 1534543130806.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Well I guess since Jow Forums is going away I'll get a job, go to church, get married, and contribute to society.

Kill more jews

Why would it be shut down ? Moot will always protect us

It will take years before a skinner box as good as here comes along (reddit? haha as if).
I fucked up my head using here as a substitute for true social interaction, i think I need my dopagenetic system repaired.

I'd have work to do but be in an endless cycle of refresh-open cool threads, read a bit, refresh-open cool threads, and do this for hours hours hours

Ariel, buddy, listen.
You gotta go down to Mossad HQ and tell those guys this shooter guys a brainlet and not affiliated with here, every time I go they roll down the blinds and pretend they're not there and it's super annoying.

You know they have been "shutting Jow Forums down" for as long as the site has been up.

why dont just do that till you die? real life sucks anyways

I literally know a bunch of people there, the recruiters come to us when we finish uni and suddenly you start seeing some people vanish from social media usually means they're mossad .
Not sure what this has to do with Israeli security that they'll be interested

probably go back to unmasking jews

What courses were they in?

One was compsi another electric engi

And you? What's yours?

Wheres your source on this possibly happening???
No source then this is all just
FAKE
AND......
GAY!!!!!!

>Defeatist
As if defeat were possible.

Attached: 1540669852086m.jpg (1024x627, 100K)

Physics
Had to get security clearance and couldn't mention workplace on social media but they never told me to erase everything , only shabak,mossad,aman,iaf intelligence or shit like special forces or pilots do that

So how will Moot protect us from these people?

With homosexual magic kungfu magic like JoJo or something?

Back up and mirror 4chin , host it in free countries if anyone goes after the site in cucked ones

Attached: 1539543448094.jpg (1200x744, 80K)

>deleting Jow Forums
niga you don't want this trust me

Attached: 1533503504669.png (470x469, 489K)

>bong
as if you have access to guns.

Die. I'm nothing without you guys.

Attached: 1524264981689.jpg (300x257, 31K)

No user, it's us who are nothing without you :3

Shut down Jow Forums and real life shitpoating starts, they Really don’t want that

Spread the infection to the rest of the internet .

based

What is a moot?

Overlord of Jow Forums

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Don’t talk to the press, Moshe. Make them lurk for it.

Maybe you should like not tell that every newfag

Attached: 1477061822562.jpg (640x480, 48K)

god Jow Forums is so shitty

We need to shove all fagmods into the camp!