>only 27k subscribers
>our guy
yeah no

Fuck off Luke.

>lukekike being /ourguy/
we only folow /ourmethhead/ spatry

Attached: spatry.jpg (922x592, 107K)

>only 27k subscribers
But that's what makes him our guy. He hasn't sold out like Bryan "Good Goy" Lunduke

>TL;DW
luke is exposing himself as a retard
>the COCk doesn't really matter goyim
>trust me, linus will return and save us all
>*bsd sucks anyway don't try them goyim

Look at that mug... 56% meme is real.

uh yes, sweetie.

These but unironically, you gotta be retarded to enjoy luke

isn't he ded?

Luke is like a slice of life of "someone who knows how to vim and regex, which will never be you"

Attached: index.png (254x199, 7K)

He taught me a good deal about using Linux when i was starting out.

>that horribly wrong terry movie
lit
>I dunno
>I don't know how old he was
>I think like had like left his home two months ago or something and just wandered around
>And because he made one weird movie, he surely planned to kys

absolute cancer, that's worse than msm when it comes to effort here. Basically I saw Jim's movie once and read somewhere he was dead so I have much to tell you about the guy, which I will just assume and make up

discarded, into the trash it goes

Couldn't watch past 5 mins of him saying how little he knew about terry

is more alive than ever, he put some spices in his cup of linux
youtube.com/watch?v=PnK-Fk-tEHA

based and redpilled

Attached: 1520552712226.png (2518x1024, 373K)

what's an ess jiy double you?

>some literally who makes a video about Jow Forumsshit and Jow Forums loses their mind HUR DURR /OURGUY/
fuck off is that way

Is Luke a right wing guy?
Why does he know all these nazis?

Yeah he is, pretty sure I found him through Jow Forums not Jow Forums

This guy is annoying as fuck. I could believe he is posting these shitty threads to get more followers.

Attached: ohman.jpg (125x89, 2K)

You'll never learn if you don't start

Fucking lawn mowing boomers.

I believe he is a centrist.

I can learn regex but I just forget it after a month
I lack the need to use it again until after it's already forgotten

He almost named (((them))) once

>theres a boomer mowing the lawn
kekd

Attached: 1527495738417.gif (360x360, 955K)

>smith
>is a professor

based

>Our guy
Jesus... I'm not saying I hate the guy, but when you just jack Jow Forums content and opinions to spoonfeed newfriends as fodder for your youtube channel, you're not /ourguy/ you're just some Jow Forums browser who uses Jow Forums memes to promote his youtube channel.
Rossman is more /ourguy/ and he fuckin hates Jow Forums.

Iktf. Vim you can use daily, easily, though

Keep a cheat sheet and you'll need it less and less everytime you use it.

>hey my fellow Jow Forumsoyim
>look i know your maymays too xD
eceleb threads are pure cancer

>our guy
we can do better

(((Lunduke))) isn't a goy

Considering he says he posts here, i unironically think he posts these threads

>hasn't sold out
>uses youtube
pick one

He's overreacting, Linux was always full of faggots and mentally ill idiots contributing.

Fuck off
We all know you're Luke.

I wish I was as handsome and bald as him user, but sadly I am not.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

bsd really does suck, it doesn't even have my wifi drivers

Is he mexican?

FUCK OFF LUKE I HATE YOU

Fuck off Bryan.

>I know some nazis

Kek based

(17:36) youtube.com/watch?v=pwn3gIipCjU&t=17m36s

>the only group who wants to restrict free speech
>who could they be?
>what could possibly be the name of this group?

Does this count as "twice"?

He's a skinhead, what did you expect?

Literally who?

Attached: 1537219852068.png (752x465, 34K)

what? that's not what he said. here's what he said:
>the CoC is there as a political move by sjws
>linus will return and he will do nothing because of swedecuck genes
>the chance of him using BSD has gone up from 2% to 30%

Some fuck that has 0 original thoughts, and keeps using memes because it's the 'in' thing, without understand what it means even superficially
>dude put in this varg image because memes lol

Regex is just a tool, you can use the bits you need when you need it.

>He's a skinhead
lol yeah that's why he shaves his head
he's probably been here longer than you

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 59K)

Care to develop?

He's extreme right. So basically, he's a skinhead. As his "haircut" would suggest.

>>only 27k subscribers
>>our guy
Retarded?
Jow Forums is relatively small, of course our guys don't have millions of subs...

Alright pal.

Attached: Joey.jpg (217x202, 4K)

He is definitely /ourguy/. I remember him also being caught with (((Coincidence Detector))) installed a few months back on one of his videos.

Sure thing nigger.

Attached: 4025711536.jpg (500x500, 116K)

looks like reddit is here.

by centrist you mean the center of uncle ted and varg? luke smith is as far right as you can get without fancying gas chambers.

>White supremacist
>100% mutt

I thought that was just a Jow Forums meme but fucking hell you guys really are overcompensating for your shit genetics.

Attached: Superboi.jpg (272x275, 29K)

this
his "not related" podcasts are lowkey white supremacy cancer

Like his previous podcast supporting capitalism, the most open borders ideology on earth?

again, if you wanna discuss shit like that, go to
Jow Forums is for technology
also, hi luke

there is literally nothing wrong with open borders

I'd open her borders if you know what I mean.

Attached: ching dong chong.jpg (802x1200, 127K)

Get lost libtard.

who's this underage kid?

I've been following Luke's tech related videos for a long time and I must say that I'm confused. Not that I agree with the CoC pushing debacle and I would strongly oppose to it but Luke shows too much of a Jow Forums-ish attitude for my taste here. I mean all the kind of references such as "they took over the media", ((((they)))) in the voice tone, all of that doesn't smell good. On the other hand I agree that the current politicising of FOSS projects is a problem, but I definitely cannot agree with this paranoid mindset that directly leads you to assuming neonazis have a better grasp of free-speech than any other person on earth, I mean what the fuck is happening right now?

This. It's the people that sometimes do bad things.

Only fringe alt right retards care about muh freeze peach.

and the founding fathers of our country..
>inb4 yuropoo
go away

I know, I completely agree

>>Jow Forums

imagine that little squeak being destroyed by BBCs

yeah, freezpeech is for retards let's close anonymous sites XDDDD

Luke is far right in his politics. Most of his early videos were about Trump and stuff, and in his "not related" podcast he basically lays down a convenient, academic, and "logical" basis to justify white supremacy in a very subtle and unnoticeable manner. For example in one of the podcasts he talks about a known hypothesis that claims that humans gained consciousness during the Late Bronze Age collapse. I suspect he wants us to deduce that some ethnicities still didn't develop consciousness, and therefore those people are basically robots that can be mistreated.

>mutts thinking they're 'white'
Everytime kek

>only alt right care about free speech
Consider reading '1984'.

mutts are better than you if they're putting in the work to save your sorry ass, faggot crab in a bucket.

Ok I usually don't listen to his unrelated podcasts, that's probably why I haven't noticed it although I had notice suspicious claims. I always thought he was a centrist or a libertarian of some sort. Probably projecting my own thoughts on the cool guy doing arch stuff, uh.

No :)

>i'm not a liberal sjw, BUT -long rant about Jow Forums-
You're so predictable it's almost boring.

I am somewhat familiar with his content, I even was pretty active on his forum back in February and I cannot say much positive about him unfortunately maybe apart from that he is fairly intelligent. The guy has double standards and the gap between what he is saying and doing is ENORMOUS to the point that listening to him becomes an utter waste of time. His linguistic papers could be impressive only to someone not familiar with the field especially taken into account that he recommends learning dead languages and IT knowledge is rather limited too.

He is right about the state of Linux though.

>rich lexicon
It's called vocabulary

>the gap between what he is saying and doing is ENORMOUS
Does he spend all day playing vidya or something?

It would not surprise me.

>Doesn't know what lexicon is.
Dumb ass. Do you even speak English?

>and IT knowledge is rather limited too
He explicitly said that he isn’t particularly interested in technology and that for him it’s just a means to making his life easier.

That's what he says. As the other user stated. There's a big gap in between what he says and what he does. His meddling with computers and bash being one.

>he still hasn't named the jew
he's controlled opposition

He's a jew himself.

>the COCk doesn't really matter goyim
but the cock does matter. it states that "you shall not discriminate based on ... gender identity ..."
which makes it so that if you accept the coc you also state that "gender identity" is a fact. if the coc stated to "not to discriminate against people on flat earth" and you accepted it, you would implicitly say that the earth is flat is a fact.
that's leftist mind games and that's how they get their bullshit ideas into mainstream.

he has a nordic hair/beard cut. but the curly beard hair is pretty semitic. in one of his videos you can also hear some muslim rabbi singing in the background. so ....

>white supremacy cancer
fuck off pajeet. whites are the only race that achieved anything. whites created the modern world. without whites you would all live in dirt and mud and would die with 17 from a cholera outbreak caused by you shitting where you eat. all lesser races should be infinitely thankful for the white man getting them out of their dirt existence. but you fucking animals can't get past your basic biting reflexes. fucking subhumans. we should have eradicated you all.

>the mutt squeaks

also software development shall be illegal without a state issued license

>chimping out this hard
yikes

whites are superior. now deal with it, kike-nigger mutt mix npc