Why pajeets phrase questions like this?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (775x518, 77K)

Because English isn’t their first language. Why do faggots make useless threads on an anonymous french polynesian wrestling board?

sir, why you ask? problem? you don't understand english?

anyone who is not fluent enough in english would do that.

*brown hand enters frame*
hello dis is rakesh for de india tech news channel on de youtube and today i show you how to use de whatsapp on your ubuntu

post is bad for the g
op is fagot and Sageing hhahaaha

why I have a problem understanding english?

you would know if you spoke a second language that is different enough from yours... like even spanish or arabic, that you have contact with if in usa or britain...

lol no.
retard go crawl back to the pile of mud you spawned from, cow

>As you can see sir the issue has been resolved as you can see here.
NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Attached: 1526148165551.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>Jow Forums - tech related

>why pajeets phrase questions like this?
you might as well ask "why are white 'men' such cucks"? The answer is that it is a cultural thing.

based AND redpilled

Rajesh...

sir you will surely get the karkand

Fredrick please...

i'm Russian and accents are a fucking meme, unless you're an absolute drooling retard who started learning a second language past the age of 10, accents are a meme and translations are a meme, being bilingual is just so ez

White man BTFO.

Attached: 1495213214188.jpg (349x278, 23K)

Whore linguini

>white men live rent free in his head
lol

I despise how ESLs phrase things, especially questions, as they would in their own language. IT'S FUCKING DIFFERENT, YOU KNOW THAT.

Sir, as you see FAQ has resolved this issue already. If you have more question contact...

I'm an American. Why the fuck would or, or even should I, learn another language? Total waste of my time

I’m that drooling retard. How the fuck do you learn a different language? I can even read about 30% of French but my brain is too stupid to form my own sentences.

Jag snakker norsk.

>"Hello, how are you today sir?"
>"This is a call from [LOCAL INTERNET PROVIDER]"
>"We have monitored some suspicious activity on your IP"
>"Basically you have a virus that is collecting your details"
>"Basically what you need to do - do you have a computer nearby?"

I fucking shit you not just 10 minutes ago
are they still running that scam?

Attached: 1478884325844.jpg (306x349, 20K)

Tu perds pas grand chose

Hmmm it's almost as if different languages have different sentence structures, and sometimes non-native speakers have difficulty deviating from their native language's syntax

t. fluent in multiple languages

Attached: 1537211324605.png (513x497, 427K)

>t. Favela monkey
Uma delícia meu rei.
Daily reminder it does not excuse writing something wrongly (linguistics is just conforming niggers and cucks) and/or shitting in the streets. I mean come on
>kindly do the needful

>not bamboozling the bamboozlers
Get off Jow Forums

>Little brown girlss are the best
;)

I always thought that the whole boomers being dumb with computers was just a meme until I worked in PC repair as a summer job in highschool. How do they keep falling for the virus meme time and time again

>Not saying horribly racist shit to them while making fun of their poverty

Come on live a little user

dont forget "please answer?????" at the end of every question

public static int factorial(int n){ int result = 1; for(int i = 2; i

Yes, exactly. You should never ever consider moving to asia or europe, or hell, any farther south. Stay in your shithole, please.

Because they learned English add a second language.
>inb4 what about other yuropoors
European languages are closely related in grammer and shares a lot of vocabulary. Also more exposure to the language than what your average pajeet who only ever greys exposed to it while reading government notices or watching marvel movies.

WTF is this brainlet shit? why wont you just use recursion

There is an explanation beyond the gratuitous racism here, actually.
Not all languages *form* questions. For example, Catalan or Spanish just use intonation, the sentence is formed exactly as an affirmative.
+ Tienes un coche.
? ¿Tienes un coche?
As you can see, the only thing differentiating an affirmative and a question is punctuation here. The very idea of having to change the order of words or add a word that means nothing (in the context) is difficult to grasp. I work in an English school in Barcelona, and we have to devote time in the lower levels to teach question formation.

Thats dumb because Indian languages do form questions

It often is

You realise english is huge in india?
You realise india was english dominated for centuries?

Wew, thats a part of english, and indian does form questions
>That is bad.
>That is bad?

Mexicans do this shit too