My Jow Forums x just tried to update and is adding all these connections, green is new

my Jow Forums x just tried to update and is adding all these connections, green is new
>googleapis
unless I'm misunderstanding

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 6.36.11 PM.png (425x392, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

botnet

Unrelated but is anyone getting else getting fishy shit like orbitfour and ibhsgy attempting to connect to Jow Forums?

Yeah,blocked that shit.

All those are fine. 90% of them are just the archives for various boards.

a burger with shit wiped on the underside of the top bun is still 90% burger
>food analogy

..that doesn't make any sense. archive sites are perfectly fine you dumbass.

you know what do whatever the fuck you want. im tired of replying to paranoid nuts

>googleapis.com

nothing is fine. shut up

>what is captcha
dumbass

So archives, sites with external players support and captcha? wow

>Fix issues with archives, Link Title, and Github Gist embedding caused by ad blocking changes.

>Jow Forums botnet edition
lmao

My Jow Forums x stopped working at all, Jow Forums x catalog doesn't load.

4chanx isn't a botnet.

Attached: 1536488059817.png (416x435, 99K)

That site is not captcha, anyone with umatrix can tell you that

Yeah I can't even connect to boards with Jow Forums X. God damn it Hiroshimoot.

checked. how do i check if these are attempting to connect.

This but unironically, you can't know whether it's a botnet or not.

I use the built-in extension with a short userscript to add functionality i want

Purge and update lists in uBlock origin.

Anything else I should do? Did so, and 4chanx alongside oneechan ended up in a half-loaded state, there's the mascots, and the theme colors but nothing else is displayed

Try it without oneechan. Also see if ctrl+F5 or restarting the browser helps. Are you using uMatrix or anything similar?

ok I just did all that, and turns out by disabling oneechan reveals that 4chanx wasn't even loaded anyway, ever after it's enabled in violentmonkey, or restarts. Only relevant extension I use is ublock.

Delete Jow Forums x and install it again from github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x . Are the addons and browser up to date?

The monkeys are going to start pestering users w/ a popup whenever a userscript tries to GM_xmlhttpRequest a domain it doesn't declare in a @connect directive, ostensibly so userscripts become a little more transparent about what they access, and possibly to uncover rogue request behavior. If you watch a thread's network resources, or even uMatrix, before and after using Jow Forums X to recover a deleted post from an archive, for instance, then you'll see that Jow Forums X already access these domains as needed. But now you know about it just by reading the first few lines of the script, and you won't have to tell your monkey to shut up about XHR just for shit to work in the future.

Jow Forums X seems to be working perfectly for me. the fuck are you retards using?

They're the retards who don't enable advanced user features on Ublock origin. That, or they're dumb enough to use adblockplus.

The only problem I really have had with Jow Forums X is that annoying corrupted images thing that they addressed already and a search fixed it quick.

I didn't know there was a fix. Thanks for pointing that out.

Attached: victoly.png (406x334, 111K)

I get connection error instead of 404 on most tabs in FF.

>nothing is fine
>shut up