Are pajeets as bad as Jow Forums makes them out to be?

Do they really usually not know anything about programming and make rooms smell like shit? Or are they actually useful?

Attached: 1467223266012.png (317x159, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEbjjazwREo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally make amd chips

Indian people are disgusting
They eat gross shit, they’re filthy, they wear stupid shit, their religion is stupid, they refuse to eat normal shit, they smell like shit, the girls have moustaches, they all have stupid names, their language is shit, they all have disgusting feet but wear leather sandals, regardless of what they’re wearing otherwise, Fuck it sandals in a suit, they eat refried Taco Bell beans on everything which is basically dog food. US is infested with these dirty little bastards and they’ve spilled into half of the world, and god only knows how far they’ll spread before everything smells like shit and curry.

Attached: 1489161404281.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

poo in loo! xD haha

>Rooms smell like shit
We used to have a microwave on our CS floor. But it was removed because of the fucking curries these guys would bring on it. They relocated it to a stairwell lol. As far as personal hygiene it depends. Usually second generation or immigrants that have accustomed to norms aren't too bad, but there's always that guy fresh off the boat who didn't get them memo to shower every day.

As far as not knowing anything, half of it is that there are TONS of degree mills in India that spit out students trained "on paper" but have minimal skill. The other half is that most bachelors programs are two years, masters are four. I've known a few Indians that are assblasted over being told that their degrees are worthless here in Canada and to retake their studies.

Just like CS grads, there are useful people who learn outside of class and apply themselves to their craft and goofs that just game academia.

>They eat gross shit, they’re filthy, they wear stupid shit, their religion is stupid, they refuse to eat normal shit, they smell like shit, the girls have moustaches, they all have stupid names, their language is shit
just described the 56%land

i think pajeets are pretty decent when it comes math and programming but nothing can compete creativity of white men
(not white btw)

2 or 3 in a 100 indians working in IT know their stuff. The rest is just brainless and sent stupid mails like 'can I delete this part of the infrastructure?'.

The top 5% is actually smart.
The rest is generally nice and try to be helpful but completely clueless about everything.

Even the smart ones are just functional, but rarely geniuses.

define genius

indian here.

so you have like one brain cell or something?

Attached: 1536701838999.jpg (544x841, 159K)

that's still one more than you ranjeesh

i thought all pajeets do is make shitty java apps and try to remote access your windows computer

all pajeets are indians.
all indians are not pajeets.

learn it fags

me

unless you're an indian muslim you're a pajeet

Rajeets and Pajeets look pretty based now with all these trannies

pajeets: low intelligence, high arrogance
slavs: high intelligence, high arrogance
chinks: high intelligence, low arrogance

in software dev at least

yes barry. still one more less than mine.

whites: low intelligence, low arrogance

brainlet logic at work

Yes

Attached: indians.png (482x487, 133K)

t. street shitting hinpooist

whites: high intelligence, medium arrogance

whites created the computing industry after all

I'm a Ex Muslim Paki living in America. Am I going to make it boys?

please dont rape my wife's daughter (male)

> my wife's daughter (male)
> america

Every Slav I have met was a giant retard. The arrogant part was correct, though

Jow Forums wouldnt agree because you're brown and that gets you the pajeet qualification directly

>Ex Muslim
>Am I going to make it boys

yes, you are going to make it
to hell

putin is watching this thread.

fun fact: the "whites" don't exist. At all.
if by "white" you mean descendants of the ancient Indo-Europeans, then Indians are purer "whites".

>tfw Pajeeta sees all these delicious big condoms that will never be worn by an indian, but only on a WHITE BULL in her cooch
And that's a good thing!

putin = huilo

lalalalala

This sounds like a very accurate description of a modern day silicon valley executive.

Attached: mens-suit-sandals-summer-style-min-705x1100.jpg (705x1100, 46K)

heh, I noticed that silval ceos are fucking creeps, just look at those cunts with deformities, warts, all fucked up
this retard doesn't even know how to use computers

>They eat gross shit, they're filthy, they wear stupid shit, their religion is stupid, they all have stupid names, their language is shit

just described over half of the earth's countries desu

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CEbjjazwREo

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDhoY_IdMzjI12d-gI-6_TG9dDJGGGD7TwFjhaVMddk63pg2PmGQ.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Am bangal, can confirm. Pajeets are one of the kikes of the east. They steal everything from everyone from and then sperg together about "we wuz". Also, I found it hard to believe before but recently found out that the BO is a very real problem with pajeets.

Unironically i hate indians.

>they refuse to eat normal shit
don't forget some of them refuse to use spoons or forks for their liquid curry for religious reasons.

ok, let's be reasonable for a moment, hear me out.

I work for a large international company of laboratories which happens to want its software renewed (the legacy system looks like win95 and performs nice when you know how to voodoo magic every field since it's unintuitive as fuck).

That quickly got expensive since you need a DEV Team for every application of a lab function. So they went and bought some buildings in Bengaluru.

2016 we had like three indians helping our five local DEVs with the boring stuff nobody wanted to do.
2017 we had like twelve indians in that scrum team, that was also the year the management ordered a re-write of the whole application, local programmers were "promoted" to "code authority" (demoted to basically fix pajeet's shit) and they all left.

We currently have 3 scrum teams with around 17 indians exclusively working on our part of the program. There's around 4000 people in Bengaluru working for us, expected to rise to 10,000 in 2020.

literally this

They are average when it comes to skill. Not the entrepreneurial geniuses the media portrays them to be, but they can get most simple tasks done.
They are absolutely terrible work colleagues though because of their inability to adapt and general social autism. Also poor hygiene. The only reason why they get hired so much is because top management and HR whales never actually have to interact with them.

The productivity that is lost by having an Indian on a project is far greater than the financial gains companies get by hiring them for cheaper than citizens. But the people making the hiring decisions will never understand this so we just have to suck it up.

Attached: indian.png (1361x894, 434K)

I could smell this photo

I live in a brown area and enjoy fucking their daughters, the westernized ones actually have hygiene. Fucking their daughters (who all worship white men, daddy issues lul) is my little solace for having to deal with these smelly retards on a daily basis.

I'm going to fucking strangle the pajeet in my uni group.

cont.

I personally enjoyed working with our devs who were already European-diverse - a danish guy, a pole, a german. All spoke the local language mixed with english, Bugs were clarified with them in their office in a matter of minutes, small stuff via Jabber.

Enter the indians.
Indians have their own english. Oftentimes they misunderstand or outright don't read the requirements.
Their code quality according to the local DEVs is hot garbage, no clean code, no clue about industry standards like concurrency protection.
Their way of communication is clueless enough to know they usually don't think. They don't understand punctuation (triple-commas, double commas instead of dots), they always listen to the management in "providing" stuff and have everything on "Done" by the last day of the sprint. Half of the next sprint was usually spent bug fixing of course.

And then they sent me to India for a week.

Only people employed in intl. companies speak proper english. Everything smells like burned trash because they burn their trash on the wayside, I wish I'd make that up. You're fucked without a phone, you're even fucked with a phone because the english of most low-level employees like drivers is shit. Their food is spicy sewage with rice. Offices are grinders. Traffic is unsorted, 2 traffic lights from the airport to bengaluru (50km taking you 2.5 hours).

India fucking sucks. Indians go through garbage education. Everyone is corrupt.

>Their food is spicy sewage with rice
Thank you for describing Indian food so accurately. I always hated it and thought there was something wrong with me for not jumping on the bandwagon of "Indian cuisine is amazing and diverse" bullshit.

Worked with them for. 4 months it was a terrible experience.
>manager quit after 39 days
>ui didnt know how to do anything in react the language they were supposed to have known
>0 work ethic

Like clockwork, a pajeet who hates Apple

Had to work for a year with some of them.
>They are pretty confident in their stupidity and you can never depend on them to do the job right.
>It took me 3 months to actually get pass their dialect.
>While they are versatile, their code is bug ridden and hard to read.
>They would pretend to not understand you when they need justification to transfer work that should be done on the BE to the FE.

never again

The thing is India is fucking huge.

Gordon Ramsay will of course only ever go to famous places everybody likes, but if you have to deal with a standard eatery or the canteen of your workplace, expect absolutely nothing but diarrhea (the food looks like the sickness you get from it).

Like, sure, they have 1.3 billion fucking people, there's gotta be a brilliant chef and actually good programmers somewhere there.
But man, you can also expect the other 1.299.999.999 people to be garbage at that on average.

Also, whenever they visit us here in Europe we give them a meeting room as temporary working space. The whole hallway smells like curry whenever at least two of them are here.