What does Jow Forums think about AirPods...

What does Jow Forums think about AirPods? I have an iPhone and an Apple Watch and I am thinking about digging even deeper in the apple system.

Tell me if you like your AirPods.

> inb4 aplpe fag
> inb4 apple is shit

I am not going to argue about android vs apple

Attached: MMEF2?wid=572&hei=572&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_usm=0.5,0.5&.v=1503962928226.jpg (572x572, 24K)

Yes

Yes

No. Too open. Easily drowned out by outside sounds.

Shit battery life. Sounds like shit.

My only critique would be they have really loud notification sounds.

I'd be too afraid to lose or break them given the cost. It sucks having to replace $30-$40 wired headphones every couple months (albeit usually from bad wiring).

Amazing pair of headphones. I use them every day and works amazing with iPhones. If you like to use one headphone at a time for work like I do get them.

Fuck off Apple fag

I like them but if you're looking for sound quality you can easily get great hi-res headphones for the same price and even cheaper. You're pretty much just paying for the design and comfiness with Apple, but boy oh boy, are they comfy

Attached: 1482933882723.jpg (1184x1046, 468K)

It looks like an angry alien

Attached: sketch-1537360431137.png (720x720, 111K)

airpods are dope as fuck.

Literally looks like cum dripping out you ears.

Shit quality for its price and short battery life, not worth at all. It's a product aimed to fanbois.

I'd rather buy this and use whatever IEM's I'm comfortable with.

Attached: Mi-Bluetooth-receiver-conne.jpg (700x385, 31K)

They’re pretty good, user. If you want a wireless version of the standard earphones then get them. No noise cancelling is a negative, but I find that minor for the day to day convenience.

This.

I always do a double take thinking they have some shit falling out of their ear.

I like them. They sound like regular EarPods, so sound quality is just acceptable really. But the battery life is amazing, you can go about a month maybe two months without needing to plug the case in. The cool thing is that once they're synced with your iPhone, they're synced with the rest of your devices as well, so you don't need to keep doing the pair process with your iPad, and your MacBook etc etc.
Really convenient.

>Shit battery life.
>short battery life

>t. only read the 5-hr battery life bit but magically forgot that the case can charge the earbuds themselves from empty to full about 10 to 15 times, so it's really more like a 50-hr battery life

I used to think it will fall out of my ears when running and the battery would suck. It manages to stay in my ears but although the battery life isn’t that good during long continuous use, I just put them back in the case for a quick charge or use one AirPod at a time when batteries are low and I’m desperate lol

Oh and I use them with all my devices including a Vita and an Android.

>I am not going to argue about android vs apple
What's there to argue? Android is clearly superior in every way.

Attached: 1524750798151.png (959x720, 447K)

I have custom IEMs so I never wanted them.

> Wireless with wires
you're a fucking genius mate

Nigger

if you like the sound signature and fit of the standard earpods and don't mind the limit of 4h battery life, then it's probably worth it. personally never been a fan of earpods and 4h is not nearly enough. i've got a pair of beats solo 3 which also use the apple w1 chip. 40h battery life means i can use them a week without plugging in. and when i do forget to charge them, i can plug them in for 5 minutes to get a quick 3h hour charge, which is enough for gym sessions or whatever. i also appreciate how apple has moved the sound signature away bass cannon as they are more balanced and sound good with any genre of music i play.

>Shit battery life
Literally not true.

Don’t buy them until they make them water resistant. If you need wireless headphones this instant buy Powerbeats 3

AirPods are absolutely based and redpilled.

Attached: image.jpg (406x256, 18K)

They're good if you're invested into the Apple ecosystem. But you didn't say you had a Mac. If you don't have a Mac and try to use Airpods with Windows or GNU they suck and barely work as headphones, but I couldn't get them to work as a headset.

My advice, either get out while you can and sell the iPhone and >watch to someone who is ready to get into Apple's walled garden or invest entirely into it. Get a Macbook or iMac, as hackintosh is too unstable for daily driver use. Go all in, or get out.

Personally, I got out. Sold my iPhone X and AirPods and formatted the HFS+ partition on my spare SSD.

Attached: 1443409170739.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

Soup Jow Forums, I'm an unironic paid Apple shill.
You might recognize our agency's threads like:
>y dont u own a mac r u poor? lol
>post your apple products
>where my (apple product) bros at?
>WHO HYPE FOR (apple product/event)?
>why does (celebrity or notable people) use (apple product) i'm confused, pls shill for me!
>lol green bubbles
>"Perfection" (apple product photo)
>macbooks are overpriced, ok show me a laptop that... pasta
>geekbench circlejerking threads
>look! this pro-apple blog says good things about (apple product)! please click it!
>it just werks (apple product photo)
>i used to use non-apple products but then i tired apple products and never looked back!
>rotate threads and topics regularly to avoid being caught by mods as "flooding"

We focus primarily on tech blogs and the like with hacked Disqus accounts that we can buy for like 1000/$50 on the dark web to get a real post history and identity. Me, I got Jow Forums with a few other guys.

>pretend to need to (X), recommend Apple products to ourselves
>enter non-Apple thread and convince people to consider Apple
>get shekels

>make thread but it devolves into Apple getting shit on
>no shekels

When we can't get any good shilling going, we'll just crap on the competition, THEN try to slip in a suggestion to try Apple products.
>OMG i own this HP/MS/Samsung/LG product and it SUCKS
>coshill comes in the thread, plugs (Apple product)
>lololol loonix has no gaymes, windows master race!
>lololol wangblows sux, linux master race!
>step in after 100 posts and make up story about how great (Apple product) is

Mostly a side job and I make $100 every month or so for no effort, but I'm quitting because they bullshitted me once on a check, plus I'm graduating so now I'm outing them.
is my old coworker

Attached: 1535376239908.jpg (720x368, 72K)

>paying 20 times more to do perform the same function

Advertising is against the rules and fashion accessories don't belong on a tech board, so Remember to sage and report, boys.

I want to stick with apple since I've been disappointed many and many times by Android. Not planning on switching from apple at all.

Anyways Apple Watch and AirPods behave nicely together afaik.

SAVE US BASED SCATMAN

Attached: 1513772354156.jpg (1279x752, 81K)

>Shit battery life.
I literally never think about charging the headphones. They last for fucking ever

this, it's the only negative thing about them

i think they're stupid
>ear buds with batteries
imagine if they corrode and blow up while in use

Why do people enjoy these? I actually want my ear buds to stay in my goddamn ear, not fall out under vibrations.

Any ear bud that Apple released has a shit design.

works fine in my ears

>there's more than zero people on Jow Forums who enjoy Apple products, let alone AirPods
Wtf has happened to this place? I don't even know what to say....
You win I guess, shills & or trolls

Attached: 1537125175852.jpg (565x561, 33K)

>can't use for more than 5 hours without recharging
>50 hours

I own this, it's great. Only downside is battery doesn't last long, 3-4 hours max. Doesn't take too long to charge thankfully.

they look like ear tampons, put out 10 times the radiation they're supposed do, causing headaches and the sound quality is shit for the money.

they're gay