Alright, due to my ASTONISHING 80% approval rating, as demonstrated by a very helpful poll here:

Alright, due to my ASTONISHING 80% approval rating, as demonstrated by a very helpful poll here: strawpoll.me/16725948/r

I'm declaring myself leader of the Memeboi gang, and in fact, leader of Jow Forums in general. That's r-right boys, I'm above the m-mods now.

First order of my new reign: continue...continue to do whatever you were doing previously. I'm gonna go to bed.

Alice out.

Attached: 6zwB9Mj.png (1024x640, 875K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/G9rvsDikfIRTkRVVe9Y6-A/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/NB6H-JQbJ0MMFQkOg2OxLQ/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/9Fy_jNHlIQe9BdTFtW3uVQ/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/aJLge3mNvEkQbXANwUHf4w/
npmjs.com/package/strawpoll-bots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can modify the poll however you want, but before you did that, you saw the real numbers. Stunts like this are very unbecoming.

If you want to help anyone, change how you come across. Because the same anons you're trying to help are fed up with your antics.

LMFAO
STILL SALTY

Please stop doing this
Just make your threads, ignore trolls and stop spamming the catalogue

your boyfreind korbo spilled the beans about me alice its pretty much done now

Attached: 1515946939544.jpg (640x598, 38K)

you are blaming the wrong person. the people making the spam threads and attacking her are the reason this is happening. go tell them to stop, not the victim

Her ego > the board.

yeah she didn't modify that poll buddy
the person who made it faked it, using the first fucking proxy results on google, it was fairly obvious.
so I pushed the poll up, not to benefit alice, but to fuck over the idiots trolling

>people make threads about her for days, attacking her for no reason
>she takes it in good sport and humor and makes OC out of it
>LMAO HER EGOOOO HURR DURR

fuck off /soc/kler, srsly, you are the reason shit is like this, no one else. look in a fucking mirror

*sigh* Kermit, she says no on on her team did it. But now you admit to it...

The poll has almost 700 votes, no way you guys didn't modify it.

Lying on her behalf is just going to make the public perception of her worse.

Ok real talk I am the real ruler of bant

>admits poll has faked results
>expects anyone to take it seriously
top lel

700 people voting on Jow Forums
Sounds suspicious

yeah im not on her team lmao
you seem to assume everyone against you is on HER team
no faggot
shes an idiot
but you are worse

ill say it explicitly: im not for alice or against her.
im against this dumb shitty spam and dumb as fuck drama
take it to reddit, sockler

Why do people keep LARPing as Alice Margatroid from Touhou

Not everyone who says she has an ego is sockler lmao. I think I've been fairly respectful here. Just giving my opinion, not insulting anyone.

Sorry but my septuplets say otherwise

Attached: 9A9F8215-9019-438F-896B-D2C6B656E06A.png (1600x1200, 1.43M)

given you just accused me of being kermit which I am not and sockler accused every fycking person of being kermit, PAINT ME UNCONVINCED
call me by my proper name

They are both equally as bad
If she didn't respond to every single troll and bait them this wouldn't happen

I don't know your name.

My only leader is god

LMAO OH YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE
>IM GONNA ATTACK U
>I'm going to make a slightly passive aggressive comment and maybe make some OC out of it
>THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE EQUAL IN FAULT
no fuck off dude the people attacking her for no reason and making dozens of threads about her are a thousand times worse suck my dick

Do you really think they would keep making those threads if they didn't get her attention?
She can stop this spam any time she wants by not replying to them.

lmao yeah that has EVER WORKED EVER ive been on Jow Forums for fucking years and ignoring never worked ever go ask boxxy how well it worked you fucking retard

I don't think she responded to most of these:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/G9rvsDikfIRTkRVVe9Y6-A/

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/NB6H-JQbJ0MMFQkOg2OxLQ/

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/9Fy_jNHlIQe9BdTFtW3uVQ/

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/aJLge3mNvEkQbXANwUHf4w/

Pretty sure it's just a few people, one of which probably has a mental illness. And these posts are far worse.

Alice doesn't need to post pics of herself, or even have a name. Do you have a name on here? Can I recognize you on here? Or are you just user?

Because it seems like she has a problem being anonymous. That's why she gets a lot of hate. People know who she is when she rubs them the wrong way.

whats up reddit

Well wuld you look at that LOOKS LIKE UR FCKING WRONG maybe work to stop the people from attakcing her

Yes. I have a name. Please call me by it.

>rubs them the wrong way
no sockler YOU got rubbed th wrong way because you cant just accept ur fucking wrong and she doesnt feel the way you say she does so why dont you start being part of the solution rather than the problem eh buddy? eh? maybe make up for the fucked up shit you did that didnt help anyone but yourself? maybe?

She's a nobody compared to boxxy.
But i guess we'll never know of it will work because she keeps making threads like this one, baiting people into hating her even more. Ignoring them might not help but this is just making it worse.

except that you already got proven wrong nerd
ignoring didn't help. so whats your fucking solution?

You are right, I was wrong about doing that poll, I never thought he or one of his associates would have the skills to deform the poll.

After a google search I figured out it was quite easy, you just have to know the proper way of installing this bot

npmjs.com/package/strawpoll-bots

Nonetheless, it doesn't matter, because someone could have tempered with the first results disliking him.

Disregarding the polls, after reading the 3 or 4 threads created because of this today, I am still convinced he is disliked by the majority of the board, because Alice represents a narcisism far away from being controlled. But yes, my way was a childish way to demonstrate it. But happily he will colapse under his own weight in a matter of years because of that mental disturbance and will never post here again.

What fucked up shit are you talking about? You seem to be awfully in the know about all of this for someone who hasn't "taken a side".

I didn't mean she is in the wrong. She should be allowed to make her threads.
I'm just finding the spam annoying and both of them contribute to it.

sorry buddy, alice is a woman, no matter how many times you say "he" weve all seen the pics

Nigger you ran a thread for over 6 hours about it.
Shut the fuck up

no only the people attacking do so. you cant fault someone for defending rhemselves lmao

Agreed on that part partner

yeah im sick of my board being fucked up by you redditors

Haha, you think that will stop me from calling him a man?
Yeah I have a lot of free time today, so what? You shut the fuck up.

makes you look like a retarded cunt buddy

Plebian: supporting alice
Contrarian: hating alice
Patrician: not giving a shit

Attached: 76BAE903-A2B4-49E1-9B7C-2E8EB863D1E2.png (540x650, 95K)

yes you post in every thread lmao

We will have to agree that we disagree on that

I don't agree you are just a fuck up who can't recognize a woman becaus the only one youve ever seen is your mom

Commenting that someone will collapse under their own weight while simultaneously being upset enough to run an anti-alice thread for 6 hours is top irony.

Touche

yes cause I like them

Attached: D8B5FF08-3146-4303-A784-BCBD43D66D46.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Thats not what i'm saying.
I just don't see why defending herself has to flood the entire board.
If they aren't going to listen, why bother arguing with them. Why make threads like this if it will only make things worse? It's just making the board worse for people who don't want to get involved.

b-b-b-based
a t-t-toast

Attached: Apu Coffee.jpg (657x527, 49K)

but she didn't flood the board, the fuck is wrong with you? OTHER PEOPLE FLOODED THE BOARD. making a thread is not flooding, making DOZENS of threads over WEEKS is.
you are retarded dude, srsly do you even think or is your brain way too smooth to do so?

Apu... easy on the coffee...

Attached: E216D6F4-412F-4C25-AB8E-52779FC08932.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

This. She's made multiple threads just to troll. She does this a lot.

That's not defending yourself, that's stirring up more shit because you're arrogant.

The sad part is that she makes Kermit and reimu's lives harder by doing this, but to her, trolling is more important.

no she doesnt, she literally made three threads while as you made fucking dozens you shit head

Bro she has multiple threads still up, just to talk about the strawpoll, memeboi, etc.

>LOL LETS MAKE DOZENS OF THREADS ABOUT ALICE FOR A MONTH WHEN SHE ISNT EVEN POSTING
>OH NO SHE MADE A THREAD OR TWO, BETTER BE BUTTHURT AF

bro you are comparing 3 threads made for very specific reasons with dozens made when she isn't even posting. it aint even comparable. the people spamming the board aint alice dipshit

I don't make threads about her. Jesus man, stop assuming everyone you argue with about her is the same guy.

It's pretty obvious that she didn't make all those threads but she is the centre of attention here.
This thread counts as well btw. If she wants to make tea threads or whatever, thats great, but threads like this dont help.

I agree but its not just her

not assuming buddy thats just what the fucking evidence in ths thread says you fucking r tard dont try to gas light me when you use THE SAME EXACT PHRASES AS HIM AND MENTIONED KERMIT AND REIMU, A THING ONLY SOCKLER DOES

its pretty obvious that just because you are the "centre" of attention that you dont magically get blame for what other people do lmao
and i disagree fucking wholeheartedly, this thread is helpful af

I think he's trolling us :/

I think what he's trying to say is that it's not a solution to the problem. Jow Forums is a slow board, after all.

You DID originally claim that defending herself was encouraging it though. But it happens regardless of whether or not she's even active.

I'd say what she's doing is adding a stick to a blazing bonfire. It's certainly not helping making this board less shit, but it's really not that huge of a thing comparatively. I agree that it fucking blows though.

Wish it would end.

plenty of people know Kermit and reimu. You do. Anyone who's been in a few Alice threads knows. Just chill out, man.

Threads like this is literally Alice trying to start shit. Sure, people overreact to her shit, but she's not completely innocent here.

sure and? what is your solution buddy? cuz ignoring didnt work. and if you want it to end, why don't you do something to stop the spammers idiot?

>plenty of people
no, literally just you do and the only reason I know is because YOU AND ONLY YOU bring them up
this isnt alice trying to start shit, its alice making OC and being funny buddy, you never heard of a joke? i dont think a fucking obvious joke making fun of both the situation and herself is "guilty" of anything but being a fucking channer

Sockler I know this is you.
Cut it out.

Idk,
jacking off and not posting.

I just wish they would stop spamming and she would stop baiting them.
It's getting so tiring.

Will threads like this help stop the spam?

doesn't seem to stop them from spamming about her dude

yes. I firmly believe this.

Why are you so angry? She starts shit, other people start shit, etc.

By your logic, people constantly posting her are just being channers, right?

explain

because it shows the spammers how fucking stupid they are

Correct which is why this needs to be dealt with by channers, for channers, with channers

cringe thread

How does that help? They don't care about her opinion.
All this does is add another thread to the pile

its not her opinion that matters. its their opinions of themselves when their dumb as fuck plans blow up in their face. on the other hand, we also need to do the same to alice, to keep her on edge.
this is how you solve the problem bucko

What if channers feel like she's annoying? Is them dealing with her so wrong? You fault channers for doing the same shit that Alice does.

no i dont because alice doesnt do it lmao
alice has made a grand total of maybe 3 threads today, to counter dozens of threads over the week
it aint the same sockler. no matter how many times you say.

How does one keep her on edge? I'd rather all parties reach an amicable solution. But it seems like everyone is pleased with just seeing the other side temporarily butthurt.

So you want to solve the spam problem by constantly making more threads directed at alice and the spammers?
Thats just called spamming.
And we already know how that ends because it's happening right now. They keep on spamming and she keeps on baiting them.

uhh if you want an amicable solution, how about you go talk to alice, the person who spent months and months trying to talk it out? lmao
i keep her on edge by randomly dropping information on her. works great.

>1 post by OP
>idiots are still keeping it up and replying to it
LOLE at your lyfes!1

Attached: 465768976578.png (900x900, 575K)

I agree but it's not gonna stop unless the antagonist stops. Alice has left for months and it still goes on spinning without her turning the wheel.

I don't like seeing this shit either, believe me.

That's the thing you're missing. Nothing is going to stop it. Obsession isn't something that's easily deterred. He's been banned multiple times, but he'll just keep evading. Best course of action is to report it if it breaks the rules and move on with your life. That's what I do 9/10 times, this thread being the exception.

it's a simple but elegant solution and still better than any of yours

No no you don't understand. it'll stop if we make them look stupid.

I have. Believe it or not, I kept my word about not making threads and shitting her shit up. But the constant bickering over her, and her feeding the fire, continues.

This.
But the quality of the board drops for everyone else and neither of them care

Honestly they both seem like antagonists from my perspective.
I just want to use this board without having to deal with either of them.

Post on a different board
Start a discord server and don't invite spammers
Stop giving the spammers the attention that they want

or we could spam more like you said. whatever works.

its the internet they dont care

so you admit you are fucking sockler, WHY DENY IT PREVIOUSLY NIG you fucking LIAR
I dont buy your word at all, its worth fucking NOT A SINGLE FAKE COPPER PENNY you fuck, all the signs point to you still antagonizing her and this just backs it up

why lie? answer me that. are you seriously so arrogant you think we wont notice?

Man, I really don't think so.

uhh so you want Alice to stop posting because people spam her? how is that fair? you think shes an antagonist because she tries to help people? fuck u buddy

so whats your ideas then? cuz if you got none, im gonna go with mine and blow up this fucking board with spam

Do it, you won’t

Attached: 9653FEE9-3702-49B2-B11F-F042661D0D18.png (865x865, 138K)

fuck you avatarfag its the only solution
the final one

Do it pussy

Do it then pussy

Attached: 4D4557B7-2405-44CF-AADE-AF1246364710.jpg (540x650, 67K)