JUST

Nvidiots BTFO 2x the price for 9 frames

Attached: chrome_2018-09-19_08-37-39.png (783x541, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUM_eINGUl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nvidiafags
1080TI here I come

but the drivers that cripples the old cards arent ready yet

>9 (NINE) frames

Attached: 1537307611722.jpg (796x805, 105K)

>nvidiots btfo
>nvidiots just stick to their current nvidia gpu, or buy an older nvidia gpu
MFW nvidia wasn't btfoed at all.

> percentage

>rebrandeon
dude, delete this thread, and save money by buying a goytx2069

It's 5 year old game, who cares? Who even cares about games anyways, they're a waste of time.

amd fags missing out on the following rtx games

JUST BUY IT

'The RTX 2080 is not worth buying right now'
youtube.com/watch?v=jUM_eINGUl4

Nine frames of what? Why are you talking about video games on Jow Forums? We have /v/ for a reason.

I hurt myself today...

Attached: rtx-2080-fe-bench-far-cry-5-4k-high.png (810x650, 51K)

need the power need the power, but honestly, I would wait and look at navi, 7nm is going to bring something to the table regardless of what amd does

rebrand 580, ok, now we are in a performance area of between 1080 and 1080ti for a 250$ gpu
rebrand a vega 56, we are now in the performance area of a 1080ti or above

both of these are just straight higher clock speed improvements, not anything to do with amd improving the card or fixing the consumer hardware's primitive shader

Shut the fuck up and buy it

GTX 2060 for $300 and GTX 1070TI performance when?

It's too bad AMDrones don't have a card to buy, that doesn't perform at nearly half the 2080 Ti, so instead they gotta shill some productivity benchmarks. SAD!

.people buying high end graphics cards. go virtue signal with maddow or something

kek, the 20 series is so fucking shitty
there are actually Cucks paying like $2000 canadian (with tax and shiiiieeet) for this pos generation

Learn to read

doesn't matter cucks will still buy it because of brand loyalty and feeling like they are on the winning team

Just bought a 2080 ti, thanks OP. Those extra frames are exactly what I need for running VR games.

they made billions with GTA V.

Attached: 6th.jpg (461x278, 30K)

>Be Nvidia
>Have mass overstock of 1080s and TIs
>Launch a new hypememecard with disappointing price/performance.
>Start selling the overstock to the wait peasants again.

> can't tell the difference between frames and percents
> the state of Jow Forums

What do you think the special reviewer only driver Nvidia made the """""""reviewers"""""""" use did?

its literally the 3rd best selling game of all time you jackass, and is still top 10 on steam AND nearly always top seller aswell

>testing a graphics card at 4k WITHOUT propper anti aliasing and wondering why results are as they are
still doesn't make it better for the RTX 2080 though.

Attached: BrainletsBTFO.jpg (1865x1428, 203K)

>buying a $1200 card to play games at 30fps

/v/ is all console war bullshit.

This guy gets it

Its about the performance difference on the gpu side of things, if you lower the gpu load enough you won't be able to tell the difference between a GTX 1080 and an RTX 2080ti because you run into ohter limits (like the CPU).