I unironically think you guys need to quit with the anti-indian racism...

I unironically think you guys need to quit with the anti-indian racism. They are some of the best YouTubers and are 100IQ+, unlike the clickbait niggers like Linus and MKB. Please stop with the poo in loo memes.

Secondary topic: who is your favorite Indian tech person? I like kilObit on YouTube. And I like K.Y. Srinivasan from Microsoft, check out his workstation: youtube.com/watch?v=jWjrH1leZBU

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19_16-56-25.png (895x691, 279K)

>youtube

POO

well said sir

>you guys need to quit anti-indian racism
Indeed, rather childish behaviour but it's easy to sit and bitch on Jow Forums

Agreed, kindly tell mam to send bob and vegene

No, you need to fuck off back to Mumbay Rajeesh.
The pajeet accent is absolutely disgusting, and they are all focused on dumb consumerist garbage and have at best a superficial understanding of whatever shit language they've been told is gonna make them lots of rupees on durgasoft's 3000 students class.

all Indian youtubers I had the displeasure to stumble upon produced clickbaity dogshit.

except Daler Mehndi, that was rad.

t. americunt got his job outsourced to superior New Delhi with first rate Indian tech firms

My only problem with them is that they are constantly hassling western businesses for work when they should be working in their own countries.

My problem is more with globalism than pajeets. They're the definition of brain drain. Their country remains in the shitter while they work for western companies doing slave labor for slave wages.

Have some fucking pride and build your own economy you faggots.

And how exactly are you supposed to know that, Rajeesh? No, I'm not from America my 85 IQ brown fren.

well its a rat race, and clearly you're too fat to run.

>t.neet who blames the world for his failures and will inevitably argue he isn't a neet.

This is untrue. Companies get burned by pajeets doing subpar work and then they hire westerners to fix the problems. This happens all the time.

It just makes it more difficult to sell to them as a westerner because they are distrustful and angry to be contacted, because they're having to deal with 100 pajeet phone calls a week before you begin your approach.

When outsiders who crash the salaries with no survivors are sure gonna anger a lot of people. That's why people in the west don't really like you. That's also why you absolutely must get as high education as you can so you're not expendable.

Why do you give a fuck about what autists on the internet think of your country? Why do you feel the need to mention your country to autists on the internet? Shit like this make me hate indians even more

>The pajeet accent is absolutely disgusting
and they stinky stinky. I've been in lifts full of curry and it is a stench worse than a $2 dollar hookers asshole.

You have to think why people hate you over basically every fucking country on earth. Why don't we have the Chinese? Why don't we hate the Arabs? Why don't we hate Somalis?
Because you are the only race that enjoys (!) bathing in water infested by rotting corpses.
You are the only race that enjoys literally washing yourself in dirt. You are the only race that enjoys having streets littered by human turds. Your race thrives on filth, that's why we hate you.

There is a somewhat childlike innocence in the way they run to Youtube to tell the world about the most trivial shit.

"education"

degrees are worth ass since the internet became a thing

current boomer degree holders particularly in fields of tech and medicine got their degrees before the fields were mature. the information they currently have is dated and trivial, and they appear more 'qualified' yet know less than a highschool graduate in the feild.

Attached: unnamed.gif (240x180, 277K)

What will it be mr pajeet? Poo in loo or shitting street?

I like Indians but I'll still shit on any people I want, deal with it faggot

absolutely designated

>code diaper

Attached: 1532937654362.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

I support this. It's actually kinda dumb to stereotype the second largest population on earth.

There are real idiot street shitting pajeets tho and they need to stop. It's a major health hazard.

>I have never worked with pooloos, the post
KYS my mang

Isn't Louis Rossman Indian despite living in New York?

I'm currently learning JAVA from durga sir.

Attached: 1493225851439.png (1273x717, 1.29M)

Attached: 993ba8f799c8f53c26cd823ab2d991ddaddc7f8e8a4be71dfd017305500cc575.png (512x500, 208K)

india is the biggest cesspool on the planet...it is unmatched in its levels of poverty, overpopulation & ignorance

Attached: 1489161404281.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

>second country by population size
>can't clean up their country
why?