Okay. Now seriously and all drama aside. I get it that guys like him want to be some kind of influencer and role model...

Okay. Now seriously and all drama aside. I get it that guys like him want to be some kind of influencer and role model. But to whom are they a role model except of other trannies and gays?
Do grils in puberty like those kind of guys? I would think not, because they only talk about political shit and politics are boring.
Can anyone of you give me an answer? What is the exact goal of those guys? Does it make any sense at all?

Attached: niggerfaggot.jpg (720x1280, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/blob/master/static/adopters.csv
theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/
archive.is/o86P7
archive.is/kcZpa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody likes them, hence their twitter mob activism.

soi people aka leftist pussies from the offended twitter generation ebin go back to Jow Forums xd based and redpilled lol

based and redpilled

>guys like him
get punched pol, despite your endless objections trannies and homosexuals are at the top of the food chain- we are apex predators and your children will come to worship us and be our slaves, even today your child would immediately abandon you at hearing you voice even the slightest disapproval of your new gods

time to check your privelege, bigots

Attached: iwonlel.png (626x391, 51K)

I am not pol, but
YOU
CAN'T
CHANGE
YOUR
GENDER.
PERIOD.

They are only jewish slaves that carry out orders from their masters, nothing more.

I think it's time to chop off my dick and become superior, ascended being.

what do you cuties think of my new profile pic

i betting 90% of these are probably ruby and js repos that nobody uses. see, i can pull numbers out of my ass too

Attached: 16e_p9_6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

except we can and did and everyone recognizes it but a small group of right wing fringe lunatic incels like you, who would lose their jobs and what little friends they have should they voice their incorrect opinion

I am a leftist though. Just not extreme. Prolly very close to the middle

trans identifying males are ugly beta men who've decided they have no chance in hell achieving any sense of happiness as a man and they see that western women are the most privileged group of people in the history of the universe and want to be loved and accepted with zero responsibility or potential of any social repercussions regardless of their behavior. so they decide to get a prescription for female hormones and roll the dice assuming they're going to magically come out of a cocoon as a supermodel six months later, which is almost more delusional than their original premise.

making decisions on political views or emotions instead of rational thinking is brainlet tier.

actually their own repo only lists 215 entries. way to go tranny

github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/blob/master/static/adopters.csv

what a fucking joke of a person

What do you think politicians exist for??

>to whom are they a role model except of other trannies and gays?
lol I don't think this is a role model for 90% of trannies and gays

I look forward to your livestreamed suicide

>You can make me have a bad day
>But you cant make me a woman, can you !
>no, wait, that's not..I , uh, you, eh..

I'll take your bait, but only to point out something very important.
>who would lose their jobs and what little friends they have should they voice their incorrect opinion
If your 'friends' abandon you over that you either have picked the wrong friends or they were never your friends to begin with. Most people have genuine friends, even 1 genuine friend is better than whatever these tranny creatures cultivate.

Anyone can see it's going to have a 'bad day' every day from now on.

>gitlab, metasploit, spring, swift, curl, eclipse, elixir, GNU guix and guixSD
ahahaha, oh wow... didn't knew about these too
we're living in tranny generation
I imagine future where being tranny will be so popular that human population will start to decrease.
Good times.
maybe this is THEIR goal?

For people who prize individuality and the actions of the individual it's pretty damn ironic these idiots are painting all minorities with the same brush.

"De-Transitioning has been the best decision of my life!"

Attached: 20180918_054740.jpg (632x351, 131K)

You're self destructive and losing.
Despite the fact that megacorporations like Google are trying to push your agenda down the throat of everyone else through footsoldiers like this creature, you will never be accepted as normal no matter how much people signal that they like you. Your entire identity is empty, vapid, and meaningless because it relies on prying approval out of others to reaffirm itself.

make a program which detransitions trannies back into normal people

of course, use only these tools: github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/blob/master/static/adopters.csv

>everyone recognizes it but a small group of right wing fringe lunatic incels like you
tell me you are for real, please, be for real
self-awareness of the average houseplant
forty five percent. tick tock.

>Now seriously and all drama aside
And yet you've made a thread which has nothing to do with technology. Go fuck yourself. Hasn't it been enough for the last couple of days?

There is no cure for psychopathy.
maybe they explained that to it last time it was sectioned ? who knows.

>you can change your chromosomes

kek if only

Attached: alternate reality.jpg (304x334, 52K)

>except we can
>disgusting_genitalia_mutilation.png
it's like you've born too late for participating in nazi experiments.

>nice mustachio, missus

>golang
someone with a knowledge on machine learning could do this
I assume golang has great libraries for this
I call for name: detranityzor

that's esr with glasses

Attached: Eric_S_Raymond_portrait.jpg (491x736, 277K)

plus: adopt their CoC

Kek, creatura doesn't claim ruby, only rails?

Only in USA. Coincidence?

i'll make the logo

The only good tranny is a dead one.

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/

the darkman is coming

Attached: ohdear.png (470x477, 179K)

>transgender feminist satanic sjw
what the fuck...
looks like he did everything to get noticed
can someone be even edgier?

That makes a bit of sense, but that's it

This doesn't happen in third world countries. You'll be burned and eaten alive like the insect you are. It's true what they say, peace has made the white man weak and mentally ill.

wew lad

I call it (We) phenomenon.

> You fall into a shit hole over the years
> Shit hole filled with nerds, you like the shit and smells
> Jon: whoa we could share this by just create a forum
forums were a mistake they are filled with people that like to pretend that they are part of a bigger project while only typing trash like we are doing right now..

Go create something/

>can't bear children
who the fuck would do any long-term relationships with trannies? what's the point? the only time you get short-term ones is when you do hookups and use every trick in the book to get guys to fuck your artificial pussy.

Huh, all those hormones did wonders for their complexion.

That's how they 'breed'. Molestate people, especially young children, and you get more fags and trannies.

Attached: fags.png (700x906, 258K)

I wonder if we could get it banned from it's own projects for violating the CoC in all these toxic twitter posts

This isn't his first rodeo.
archive.is/o86P7

>CoralineAda locked and limited conversation to collaborators May 23, 2017
absolutely epic, what else was i expecting?

Leftists only want power. Their only way is bitching

this faggot is so full of himself and doesn't hesitate to show it at any given chance jesus christ
>my project is so popular so I'm allowed to enforce rules on others while I do whatever I want

but that is for the CoC itself, where this creature has full control.
I'm saying we should go to every CoC-using project he works on currently and in the future and press their maintainers to remove his contributions because of toxic behavior.

You think you can beat him with his own move?
archive.is/kcZpa

it doesnt matter if he gets removed or not as long as it creates enough headache for project heads

fucking based and redpilled

so why care about a twitter mob? a twitter mob is literally nothing